What the hell -Dhairya & Santoshi to leave the house in Santoshi M

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
TellyChakkar Article link - http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/santoshi-and-dhairya-leave-the-house-santoshi-maa-160912

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
This show 🤣 When we expect something they dont show it like that & when we dont expect they bring the new twist.I thought Sairya would leave the house when Property drama was going on when Madhu told them she would do anything to get the house & Pratap supported her that time & now when I havent thought of Sairya leaving the house they are going to show Sairya leaving the houae & Kaka & Kaki are also going to leave the house with Sairya.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

This show 🤣 When we expect something they dont show it like that & when we dont expect they bring the new twist.I thought Sairya would leave the house when Property drama was going on when Madhu told them she would do anything to get the house & Pratap supported her that time & now when I havent thought of Sairya leaving the house they are going to show Sairya leaving the houae & Kaka & Kaki are also going to leave the house with Sairya.

After reading the article I was like what the hell? 😕  Did the CV's get together and think how can we ruin the show more?😆  Maybe we will get cute Sairya moments.  Although Kaka and Kaki who I like will likely be kebab main haadi's for them.😆  Anyways not sure where the show is going as usual.😆  I expected them to ruin this track and it looks like I was right.  Also Symphony all the Ankur Dhairya scenes we thought of were for nothing, because there seems to not even be the slightest possibility of anything like that happening on the show.  Stupid CV's.😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

After reading the article I was like what the hell? 😕 Did the CV's get together and think how can we ruin the show more?😆 Maybe we will get cute Sairya moments. Although Kaka and Kaki who I like will likely be kebab main haadi's for them.😆 Anyways not sure where the show is going as usual.😆 I expected them to ruin this track and it looks like I was right. Also Symphony all the Ankur Dhairya scenes we thought of were for nothing, because there seems to not even be the slightest possibility of anything like that happening on the show. Stupid CV's.😡

When do they get proper time to romance? 😆.New problems keep coming in Sairya's life.You are right now no chances of Ankya's scenes. 😭
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

When do they get proper time to romance? 😆.New problems keep coming in Sairya's life.You are right now no chances of Ankya's scenes. 😭

You are right.  These days no time for romance.😭  Only 2 minutes here and there.😕  One thing Indian television needs to master is balance.  Too much negativity does not win the audience.
Manikhedkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yaaa actually wen r they gng to show proper romance of sairya abhi at least sairya ko ghar ke bahar dikhana chahiye naaa...why kaki-kaka...nli sairya should leave d house...humlogo ko sairya scenes milte dekhne ko...more twist,twist n twist in sm...now dekhte hai kya hota hai...