Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahira_90 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
😉 😳 😍 🥳 A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY VALENTINES TO MY HANDSOME GUY!😉 & TO ALL THE IF ADHM FORUM MEMBERS!!🤗❤️

Awww I jst wished tht Gaurav visited us 2day it wd've made my valentine's day even more beautiful!!

Love U always Gaurav ji..   

HASTA LAVISTA 🤪
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi , gaurav

this might be the first valentine day of ur life when u r

getting a message stating 'I hate u' . but it's true....nd plz

don't ask me why coz the list is endless…  but hey....wait....

ok.. if u insist..ithink i can manage to sum up few of them...

so..here it goes....

those eyes , those sweet talk of ur's(aankhon ne, tumhari meethi baaton ne)

ruined my sleep,(meri neend udai)

robbed my peace,(mera chain churaya)

invaded my dreams,(sapna sajaya)

made me belong to u,(apna banaya)

by & by snatched the peace of my heart(dheere dheere is dil ka cheena  hai karaar)

and if these were not enough…u made me so crazy abt u that

for the first time in my life I cursed somebody(arey…wahi …. big boss, kyunki usne

adhm ke repeat telecast ka time occupie kar liya tha)

& to make matter worse adhm went off air leaving me crying &missing u.(I got the

news on 7dec. &it went off air on 21dec…. those 14days were some of the worst days

of my life as with every passing day the fear of missing u continued stabbing &

piercing my heart more &more stronger)

so tell me honestly ,aren't these reasons enough to hate u?

……bored of dukhi dukhi talks???????.....ok ..let me say some happy

happy baatein….

This is 4 u & narayani….(straight from my heart)

May every day of ur life be a valentines day & may with every passing day

ur love blossom manifolds…

a very-very

HAPPY  VALENTINES DAY .

Love u….

Hey question for you. people have been asking this in the topics and no one seems to know so thought i'd ask you. in adhm a song was used called 'jaisi jise lage yeh duniya waisi usse dikhane do'... was played in the background. Where is that song from? I think it was made for the show and is not from any film, but thats only because i had never heard it before! Could you please tell us where the song is from? Thanks.
And I'm truly sorry to follow such a romantic message with something so mundane...but c'est la vie! 😛
mahira_90 thumbnail
😉 Hey! U Scorpiongirl!! U totally said it all! 😳 like OMG! I cd've nvr come up wid such beautiful words to describe even my feelings for Gaurav or shud I say my Handsome guy! hehe 😆 keep it up! & welcome to da Forum of ADHM!! 👏 btw U mst be finkin tht I'm a newbie too but actully I was a Groupie but thn sum1 stole my i.d & I had to start all over lol but I've been here for long 😳 & I'm sure my handsome guy will leave a sweet & heart filled msg for U 2 ! I adore him for the fact tht he replies to all of us wid our names & tht jst mkes my day! so he will mke Urs too! jst wait patiently! 😉

HASTA LAVISTA 🤗
IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
hey gaurav, i think that u should convince narayani to come join us. she will be happy to see all the articles, pictures, and everything else. 😉 lol.
Byii. 😊
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hi mahira,😊 u can't imagine how much u've relieved me by ur message coz since the moment i posted this message ,i was feeling very afraid😕 that it might feel an abbhorrence to some or all members on this forum ,but after reading ur message i m feeling really better... thanks.......a......lot..... now i just hope that GAURAV   like it too.😊      

khushali ADHM thumbnail
gauravvvvvvvvvv???where are youuuuuuuuu???i m missin youuu.come back soonnnn.
hey gaurav i hope u could have heard my echo's.please come back.i am missin you a lot.every time i write a post on this topic,you go away.have i done something?if yes,i apologise 🥺.please come back.
                            hope to see you soon,
                                       khushali
khushali ADHM thumbnail

3..........go

😭

pls come back soon

Edited by khushali ADHM - 17 years ago
goodkashish thumbnail
we all request you to come to this forum for your lovingly fans that they are waiting for you 😍 . otherwise your fans are going to be die bcoz we can live without everything but not without you 🥺 🥺 🤢 on this forum. plesssssssssssssss come back. 🤗 🤗 🤗
IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushali ADHM

gauravvvvvvvvvv???where are youuuuuuuuu???i m missin youuu.come back soonnnn.
hey gaurav i hope u could have heard my echo's.please come back.i am missin you a lot.every time i write a post on this topic,you go away.have i done something?if yes,i apologise 🥺.please come back.
                            hope to see you soon,
                                       khushali

yea same here. plz cum back quickly...with narayani...lol...:)