Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago
Thats a very sweet thing to say.... thank you very much. Big hug πŸ€—
gauravchopraa thumbnail
Hi. Finally. . Before i start writing , i must say u guys hv done such a fantastic job of observing, understanding, feeling, analysing, detailing, selecting and endearingly Explaining each scene that i m speechless ! (one reason i didnt come on earlier. . )absolutely fantastic ! Kudos . . . ! Here goes. . Trying to respond to each selection and live upto the high standards set here. . :)
gauravchopraa thumbnail
Tina or is it teena . . U sat on ur superbike and took us on a remarkable journey. . :) the scenes w mom - everyone was v excited that kirron ji was coming on. . She was last seen in kank joking abt Chandigarh and playing srk s mom and here she was in a chandigarh story playing my mom! ! I was keen to do these opening scenes well. . The meetin scene- she was so warm, affectionate and motherly wen i met her that the scene came naturally to both of us. .it is said that i look a bit like Her real son. . Maybe that helped. . She turned around , looked at me and both of us cried. . By the end of the scene so did the director. . This after 2min of sayin hi 4the 1st time. . I guess this is the advantage of workin w gr8 seniors. . It used to feel real. . Now, 'the baat mat karo mujhse scene' . . It was imp coz it led to the built up 4 rusty to say i love u . . It was written well, like most imp scenes, and i put in a bit of my own stuff as well. . The 'hand affection' . . Voice trailing off. . Sayin stuff with looks. . It needed to look like they understand without sayin. . Glad u liked it. I liked the auction seq coz samay needed that getting back in the story with a bigger slap. . 4some crazy reason i felt that the kind of person he was. . He needed to do something. . There was another layer though. . At some level. . He felt that they wd come to the streets if he didnt pay up the larger bid to nullify the loan amt. . I enjoyed shootin it. . Its fun to do neg scenes when u feel justified. . Hmmm. . The bandar scene. . :) i guess saumya enjoyed saying it. . I just reacted like how samay wd. . But ur right the change in emotion was a bit challenging. . The dream/flowers scene- it was meant to be the peak in samay s love 4 rusty so im glad that u liked it 4that. . Was super embarrassing to talk abt kids. . And grandkids. . Generally the girls do that :( . . U thought the train seq looked real. . Coz it was ! Both of us fell ill after it. . And that stunt had given the unit members a heart attack. . Coz i had gone far more closer than i was supposed to. . I actually saw the panic stricken face of the driver frantically pressing the siren. . Got a bit involved and carried away. . Thanx a lot 4the sweet sweet compliments about the ' smile' scenes. . I promise u these compliments are a lot more sweeter than the smile. .
gauravchopraa thumbnail
Pyaari muneeza ki pyaari selections. . . :) the mom scenes- i think its imperitive that affection looks right 4the age/relationship of the actors. . I guess that where we scored extra brownie pts.it was real . . V v warm and v different 4m samay rusty affection. . ..I am mentioning that coz a lot of those were being shot around these scenes. . If it looked fake- dangerously both could look fakely similar ! So all credit to kirron ji. . She used to become my mom. . She was so angry wen we were given bad marks after the dum performance in nb . . I guess there was genuine warmth that showed. Wen i i was told bout the character- i was told that he meets the heroine and 1st thing if says to her is- will u sleep with me? And this guy is supposed to be the positive lead of the story! I said yes instantly. . Wen we actually shot it. . He was supposed to say it later. . Though i kept the feel of the words in the way i looked it her. . With the thought that it had to be lust, interest, curiosity. . But not sleazy. . Without words it was important that it got communicated the right way. 3 full tankers of water and more than 16hours of shooting in the storm fan and rain. . Was a gr8 welcome to the show! ! Saumya fell ill. . I went 4nb rehearsals !   i wd classify the 'tum selfish ho' scene as +intense. . ? ! There were so many layers to that scene and moment- v rightly pointed out by u . . The ' dt tk us 4 granted' scene came naturally. . I was gettin so bugged by rusty being rusty with her family and forgetting mine. . She genuinely got the samay in me to say all that. . Must say was quite different to wot the script said. . Which is y the sorry also felt really painfull and guilty. . Coz i was actually shouting at her. . Shhhh! Dont tell her. . ! :)i wasnt happy with me stopping randhirs hand moment. . For once asked for another take after the scene got over coz it was troublin me. . I was given the privilege. Thats the take u saw. I still feel it could ve been better. The apology bout the late night and the mistake always being mine were additions . . ' koi teesra hua to jaan se maar dunga' - used to jump at these lines to bring back the old samay feel. . Didnt want the old samay to die just coz his life had changed. . Wot can i say abt the drunk scene. . I was petrified abt how it wd come on. . We shot it over a span of 2weeks! Different bits on diff days. . And it was so heavily improvised. . Relieved u guys liked it. . ..The sr scene was difficult coz of obvious reasons. . The unit looks at u like theres a real sr abt to happen. . In fact the 1st take was disastrous . . Wot u see is the 2nd after we discussed it. . Added lines. . Added the directors ideas. . But must say embarrassing. . I love doing action sequences. . Its an adrenaline rush . . Hence i get carried away. . The shop fight was almost choreographed by me coz we didnt have time, permission . . Had to hurry up. . I still think could ve been much better. . As far as the ashram scene is concerned. . Well it happened at 3am! And i had been shootin since 9that morning. .But like i said i get carried away. . So did a million takes of the attack afterwards as well. . Awww . . Ur list of 'just liked' scenes is so cute. . Most of them are on my list as well. . But 4different reasons. . Thanx. . Thanx again muneeza . . :)   
gauravchopraa thumbnail
Phew ! Will get later. . . Keep up the good work. . Cheers !   
soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gauravchopraa

Pyaari muneeza ki pyaari selections. . . :) You liked them? Good. It's a miracle some were left after Teena got through with them.😊the mom scenes- i think its imperitive that affection looks right 4the age/relationship of the actors. . I guess that where we scored extra brownie pts.it was real . . V v warm and v different 4m samay rusty affection. . ..I am mentioning that coz a lot of those were being shot around these scenes. . If it looked fake- dangerously both could look fakely similar !I agree the underlying emotion of Samay towards both the characters was love and it does take a knack to portray the same emotion differently.So all credit to kirron ji. No , goes to you too , takes two to tango.. She used to become my mom. . She was so angry wen we were given bad marks after the dum performance in nb . . I guess there was genuine warmth that showed. If it wuldn't would I be complimenting your onscreen chemistry with her? It looked and felt real .Wen i i was told bout the character- i was told that he meets the heroine and 1st thing if says to her is- will u sleep with me? And this guy is supposed to be the positive lead of the story! I said yes instantly. . Wen we actually shot it. . He was supposed to say it later. . Though i kept the feel of the words in the way i looked it her. . With the thought that it had to be lust, interest, curiosity. . But not sleazy. . Without words it was important that it got communicated the right way. 3 full tankers of water and more than 16hours of shooting in the storm fan and rain.Aw! you enjoyed the rain even if it was fake though how'd it feel water pouring from a hose and you pretending it's raining but then that's what acting is. . Was a gr8 welcome to the show! Yes it was I as audience always thought Indiya main kitni baarish hoti hai .😊! Saumya fell ill. . I went 4nb rehearsals !   i wd classify the 'tum selfish ho' scene as +intense. . ? ! There were so many layers to that scene and moment- v rightly pointed out by u . . The ' dt tk us 4 granted' scene came naturally. . I was gettin so bugged by rusty being rusty with her family and forgetting mine. . She genuinely got the samay in me to say all that. . Must say was quite different to wot the script said. . Which is y the sorry also felt really painfull and guilty. . Coz i was actually shouting at her. . Shhhh! Dont tell her. . ! :)i wasnt happy with me stopping randhirs hand moment. . For once asked for another take after the scene got over coz it was troublin me. . I was given the privilege. Thats the take u saw. I still feel it could ve been better But wasn't that required by the scene even if it means added privelage to you the scene left a lasting impact and I guess the director realized it the reason he kept it.. The apology bout the late night and the mistake always being mine were additions . . ' koi teesra hua to jaan se maar dunga' - used to jump at these lines to bring back the old samay feel. . Didnt want the old samay to die just coz his life had changed. . Wot can i say abt the drunk scene. . I was petrified abt how it wd come on. . We shot it over a span of 2weeks! Different bits on diff days. . And it was so heavily improvised. . Relieved u guys liked it. .I guess it would be more of a relief that it was finally over with. Two weeks for a five minute scene ............interesting. ..The sr scene was difficult coz of obvious reasons. . The unit looks at u like theres a real sr abt to happen. πŸ˜†. Sorry but I really can't help laughing ......well what can we say about that. Hope springs eternal in the human breast, I guess everyone out there was hopeful that day .....See I'm laughing again.πŸ˜†In fact the 1st take was disastrous . . Wot u see is the 2nd after we discussed it. . Added lines. . Added the directors ideas. . But must say embarrassing. Did you blush? . I love doing action sequences. . Its an adrenaline rush . . Hence i get carried away. . The shop fight was almost choreographed by me coz we didnt have time, permission . . Had to hurry up. . I still think could ve been much better.If only you could've directed the Sr scene too .............. . As far as the ashram scene is concerned. . Well it happened at 3am! And i had been shootin since 9that morning. .But like i said i get carried away. . So did a million takes of the attack afterwards as well. . Awww . . Ur list of 'just liked' scenes is so cute. . Most of them are on my list as well. . But 4different reasons. . Thanx. . Thanx again muneeza . . :)  Aw! don't thank me , see that's what a wife is for correct analysis .πŸ˜‰  On a serious note I must thank you for taking out time to go through our posts in such detail.

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😊aww...such a long message for me.....😳, Its in my name, so has to be for me....😊

Tina or is it teena . . Teena....but doesn't matter..😊...U sat on ur superbike and took us on a remarkable journey. . Really...I didn't know....when and where did i take you ...πŸ˜›.πŸ˜†

the scenes w mom - everyone was v excited that kirron ji was coming on. . She was last seen in kank joking abt Chandigarh and playing srk s mom and here she was in a chandigarh story playing my mom! ! I was keen to do these opening scenes well. . The meetin scene- she was so warm, affectionate and motherly wen i met her that the scene came naturally to both of us. and u also are so warm, passionate and loving....you forgot to write😊....it is said that i look a bit like Her real son. .yes you do, I also felt so when I saw her son for the first time... Maybe that helped. . She turned around , looked at me and both of us cried. . By the end of the scene so did the director. . This after 2min of sayin hi 4the 1st time. Really, I am touched.... I guess this is the advantage of workin w gr8 seniors. . It used to feel real. .

Now, 'the baat mat karo mujhse scene' . . It was imp coz it led to the built up 4 rusty to say i love u . . It was written well, like most imp scenes, and i put in a bit of my own stuff as well. . The 'hand affection' . . Voice trailing off. . Sayin stuff with looks. Your stuff was really important here....hand affection, voice trailing off was the beauty of this scene..... It needed to look like they understand without sayin.Not only she, we also understood...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ . Glad u liked it. I liked the auction seq coz samay needed that getting back in the story with a bigger slap. . 4some crazy reason i felt that the kind of person he was. . He needed to do something. . There was another layer though. . At some level. . He felt that they wd come to the streets if he didnt pay up the larger bid to nullify the loan amt. . I enjoyed shootin it. . Its fun to do neg scenes when u feel justified. That was completely devilish, wicked act but still you looked natural and not overtly trying to express it.... Hmmm. . The bandar scene. . :) i guess saumya enjoyed saying it. yes she enjoyed it whole heartedly, anybody would have enjoyed...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. I just reacted like how samay wd. . But ur right the change in emotion was a bit challenging. . The dream/flowers scene- it was meant to be the peak in samay s love 4 rusty so im glad that u liked it 4that.Everybody liked it .....specially girls...πŸ˜› . Was super embarrassing to talk abt kids. Was it? But you did it really well😳., not only here but in so many other scenes πŸ˜‰......And grandkids. yes that was too much.. Generally the girls do that Really , news to me..πŸ˜›:( . . U thought the train seq looked real. . Coz it was ! Both of us fell ill after it. . And that stunt had given the unit members a heart attack. . Coz i had gone far more closer than i was supposed to. . I actually saw the panic stricken face of the driver frantically pressing the siren. . Got a bit involved and carried away.pls don't get so much involved in future😭.. . Thanx a lot 4the sweet sweet compliments about the ' smile' scenes. . I promise u these compliments are a lot more sweeter than the smile. .I still think they are not sweeter than your smile.....😳😊 

Still finding it hard to believe that you have replied....though the waiting period  was really long and tiring but was worth it....Thank u so much😊

Edited by superbike - 17 years ago
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

omg..gaurav jee thx for ur 4 msges u no wat wen i logged in to IF n saw ur msg i got thirlled that 2day u write 4 msges for us ur main sab chor kar aap k msg parhne baith gai.. πŸ˜ƒ thx agian for taking out time for us i have no word to tell u how much u n ur replies mean to me..love u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.. ❀️ πŸ€—

love:

maria.mustafa.soomroπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by gr8_mms - 17 years ago
gulrani thumbnail
Hello Gaurav ...I was extremly happy to see your posts today and replying to our dear Adhm friends projects...it s very kind of you for keeping in touch with us....
Wishing you on behalf of our Adhm forum members ...    
             HAPPY FRIENDSHIP MONTH
                GOD BLESS YOU
                    πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Edited by gulrani - 17 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

thanx gavrau ji for taking time out for this forumπŸ˜ƒ... was so glad to see ur new messages πŸ˜ƒ...our prayers and best wishes are always with you.....😊