Why does she protect Naina?

He becomes feverish

There is a murder

Sam is dead

Kaya suspects Armin

Yet he has an ally

Will Naina save him?

Will the secret behind Sam be revealed?

Will the fever of the unknown truth ever come down?

Edited by awaazilicious - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Edited by awaazilicious - 7 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for the new FC.

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 6 years ago
yazh. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

INTIMACY IS NOT ALWAYS EROTIC: RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

Rajeev Khandelwal has no inhibitions about doing intimate scenes. However, the actor says that he isn't comfortable when asked to stab, kill or abuse someone on screen. "We do kiss in real life but killing or abusing someone is not what I do in real life. So, I feel uncomfortable when the script demands me to do such things," says Rajeev, who made an impactful debut in Bollywood with Raj Kumar Gupta's psychological crime thriller Aamir in 2008.

The actor, who became a household name, thanks to his insane popularity as Sujal Garewal on the television show Kahiin to Hoga, can be seen in quite a few intimate scenes in his recently-released thriller starring Gauahar Khan, Gemma Atkinson, Caterina Murino and Ankita Makwana. Rajeev also says that the audience no longer spends money on a film just to watch the actors kissing on screen. "We keep talking about intimacy and kissing on the big screen as if we are still in the 1990s. Today, we have access to internet and we can watch anything on our mobile. So, I don't think people today will spend money and come to watch a kissing scene in a film," says Rajeev, who was recently in Kolkata.

The actor sounds offended when we tell him that his new film looks more like an erotic thriller'. "Intimacy is not always erotic. We have a contrived definition of erotica. This film is not about sex. This film is more cerebral than physical. If you have to establish a relationship between a man and woman in 10 minutes, you have to depict intimacy. It's an edge-f-thes-eat thriller," he defends.

That said, Rajeev is least perturbed about being seen in fewer films. His last release was Kaushik Ghatak's Samrat & Co in 2014, and he is aware of the fact that in the glamour industry, out of sight means out of mind. He, however, has no problem starting from scratch. "If people have loved me in my first show then I should also have the potential to win their hearts when I make a comeback after a hiatus. I have no PR agency and neither do I attend parties nor do I go to award functions. Yet, I have survived. I am okay if I have to start from scratch," says the actor, who is glad that his new thriller is reminding the audience of Jason Bourne and James Bond.

In the last few years, the Sacch Ka Saamna host has mostly done thrillers (Samrat & Co, Table No.21, Shaitan and Aamir). Rajeev says that he dreams of playing characters where he can perform through eyes. "These were the best films that were offered to me. I have said no to a few commercial films and I don't regret it," says Rajeev, whose last TV show, Reporters, didn't garner good TRPs.

TRIVIA

• Hindustan Times (Kolkata) - City
  • 17 Aug 2016

Phobia: Claustrophobia Favourite dish: I am not a foodie, but I like anything which is home cooked. Define yourself in three words: Simple, basic, ordinary Two things fans don't know about you: I find the biggest pleasures in the smallest things. For example: Standing in the queue and buying my own ticket gives me a high. I like growing my own vegetables. Also, I am finicky about food. I don't like food which is made and kept for more than three hours. I don't like my food, when it's reheated. So, it's really a pain for my wife. If not an actor, what would you be: An army officer Turn off: Hypocrisy

yazh. thumbnail

Here's why Rajeev Khandelwal won't work in cliche projects

Actor Rajeev Khandelwal is proud of his work and says he will never give into the regular boy meets girl love story.

"I will not go for anything clich. I want to do a different love story. If I have waited all these years there is a reason for it. I am not insecure, nor do I belong to the type of people who would think that this particular genre gives you a lot of popularity so why not do it," says Khandelwal, who rose to fame after doing a romantic television show Kahiin Toh Hoga.

In fact, he is waiting for something iconic to come his way. "I know I have kept a lot of people away from my onscreen romance. But if I do it, it has to be iconic," he says. The actor, who made his Bollywood debut with Aamir(2008) , went on to do off beat movies such as Soundtrack(2011), Table No 21 (2013) and Samrat & Co (2014).

"After a few years, if I want to look back, I want to know that the films I did made sense and not something that has been forgotten in 2 days. There are films which release on a Friday with a lot of excitement. But my Monday, it's forgotten. I don't want to do such a thing," says the actor, who was last seen in the film Fever.

yazh. thumbnail

The king of my fandom   πŸ˜Š

But I can better my pose .My fans always want more.😳

Now!! this is more. 
More majestic. 
The girls will smile wide and bright    πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ProudRajeevian

hahahahaaa πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this one is hilarious πŸ€£

Haan aise lagta jaise Baazigar ka Shahrukh Khan ban gaya hai!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Waise yeh pahad se dhakka de dena date pe yeh mere MJ ne kiya tha!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Aur woh bhi white dress mein heroine aur dupatta scene ke baad!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

yazh. thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal @RK1610IsMe  

Happy Eid, happy Onam, happy Ganpati, happy birthday...just stay happy happy!

yazh. thumbnail
Rajeev Khandelwal @RK1610IsMe  24 Sep 2015
Respecting each other's faith is d least v can do n v r doin a pretty gd job! So happy :) Ganpati, Eid, Diwali, Xmas..festival time begins!

--------------------------------------------------------------

This was last year, last september.
This year he has left out diwali n christmas. He will be back πŸ˜ƒ

This is picture perfect profile for that  6-Happy tweet. 
The uplifted endearing smiling countenance that aptly conveys the happy thoughtπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.

His girls' smiles as wide and shining bright as his  πŸ˜ƒ