ShraMan SS (AU) - In Love with You Chapter 8 12/09/2017(completed)

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello people! So, a journey about ShraMan have been clouding my mind for almost days now and I just can't get it out. And finally giving up to my thoughts, I have decided to put it here for you all to read. It's totally different from our Show. And I have no idea how it's gonna turn out as the story progresses. I have kind off a teaser here for all the ShraManians. Let me know what you guys think.

Her fingers trailed down from his neck to his well toned abs. Moving closer she bent towards his ears and whispered in a seductive tone," let's get out from here."
He backed away a little and looked at the woman with a smirk plastered on his face. Turning on his heals he walked away leaving her with mouth wide open. He approached his friend on the lounge who rolled his eyes on him.
" What? " He asked sipping his drink.
" You just turned down the hottest girl in the club Mr.Malhotra, what's wrong with you?" asked his friend Eric.
Shravan rolled his eyes on the statement and gulped down another drink.
" It's been five years in London and you haven't been with a girl even once," said Eric which sounded more of exaggeration.
" There is no need to put it that way. I just don't feel like it you know," said Shravan with a shrug of his shoulders.
" Is there someone waiting for you back home?" questioned Eric with his eye brows raised.
Shravan smiled at the thought and replied, " It's complicated."
Eric's eyes popped out at the statement and said," You are unbelievable... You are in a relationship? Who's the girl?"
" Chuck it Eric...let's leave. I have an early morning flight to India, " with a grin he turned around leaving his friend who let out a sigh as he saw the towering figure move out of the club.

-------

How's it? please let me know what you guys think about it. Press the like button and leave your comments for I will know your views.

Lots of love,
Chestha

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Edited by chestha5931 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lildreams thumbnail
Its so good..only problem is its a short story and I am impatient to read this one in one go 😆..any story that shows shravan and sumo in love and not hurting..am all for that kinda story!!!! Please update super soon!!
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lildreams

Its so good..only problem is its a short story and I am impatient to read this one in one go 😆..any story that shows shravan and sumo in love and not hurting..am all for that kinda story!!!! Please update super soon!!

Hehehe... Will update soonish...
All I can tell you is you are in for a ride :)
Glad you liked it dear
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay you have to continue this I am too intrigued right now 😆
ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Update Jaldi Jaldi
Interesting Prologue.
How I wish Eric would come to see Shravan in India and confront Suman (she will be his bhabhi nah ) that Shravan is One Woman Man.
I am waiting...
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

Okay you have to continue this I am too intrigued right now 😆

😉 😉
I will very soon...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Damn good..
Continue soon...
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .shivi396

Update Jaldi Jaldi
Interesting Prologue.
How I wish Eric would come to see Shravan in India and confront Suman (she will be his bhabhi nah ) that Shravan is One Woman Man.
I am waiting...

Thanks dear...
Glad you liked it...
Keep the predictions coming...
Will update real soon
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Eternity_

Damn good..
Continue soon...

Thank you :)