Happy Birthday To The Handsome Namish Taneja !

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Edited by xsumi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail

Namish Taneja is an Indian actor popular in Television Industry.

He was born on September 11 1994 in Delhi.

He originally wanted to pursue Choreography as dancing as it has always been his passion however he could never share his desire of being a choreographer with his parents and secretly started learning B-boying and teaching his seniors in collage.

But to contrary his expectation, his father renovated a room in the house where he could practice dancing.

Namish came to Mumbai few years ago to meet a friend who was trying luck in acting. He dragged him to a audition for film ad. and Namish got selected. 

That's how he started his career in acting. He has done many TV series and came to the lime light with the serial EK Naaye Pechaan. 

Currently he is seen in the lead role of colour's show Swaragini portraying the character Laksh Maheswari alongside Tejasswi Prakash who is portraying the character Ragini Maheswari. 

Ragini Maheswari (Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar) who plays Laksh Wife in Swaragini 

xsumi thumbnail

Lizjose: Happy Birthday namish... love you.. stay blessed.. be like this always.. simple, sweet , down to earth.. may God bless you with all the happiness and success yu deserve...

Madhurirajput71: Happy birthday to most handsome, lovely, cute, honest and sweetheart person in the world... Mr.Namish Taneja..God Bless You..Keep Rocking...Keep Shining..Yeh hai most wanted munda..

Mike13: Namish keep up the hard work. U have potential n are improving day by day. Wish u all the best in future.

Temishfan: A very happy birthday Nami...Wishing you loadsss of happiness, good luck and success. May u keep rising like this always and all your wishes come true.  You are a sweetheart, very down to earth and very nice human being who respects and adores his fans so much. Wish u have a great birthday. 🥳
Enjoy your day nami and do send us some birthday cake too 😆

Annabelle96: Wishing Namish a Very Very Happy birthday.
 I wish this wonderful day will fill up your heart with joy and blessings. Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life.

ShikhaAgrawal: JSJ namish and wishing u A Very Happy Wala Birthday to U 
A very cute handsome sexy dude ur acting is damn good and I luv u 
Nobody could hv played Laksh better then u 
Gem person and truely adore ur bonding with TJ 
A ver big Raglak Fan and Temish rox in ever scene 😉⭐️

Ragya: I've sent you three balloons with three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. I'm happy to know a person whose beauty can only compete with their boldness while acting in public!

Shinning_AD: NT = Namish Taneja 
Happy Birthday NT Wishing you a very happy birthday hope you have a very successful life ahead..😛

xsumi: Happy birthday Namish, i'm so glad 22 years ago you were born, Watching you on screen always makes my day ❤️ 

Pheunli: A very happy b'day to Namish Taneja. Stay blessed! Keep working hard. You have lots of potential. You are just perfect as Laksh. Have a rocking b'day!

Dreamyrose: Happy birthday Namish, on the 11th September a star was born, proud to be your fan. Wishing you a happy birthday with lots of love, happiness, success and health with a great year ahead! 

-Claptrap-: Happy Birthday Namish Taneja. May God bless you with all the happiness...i've never seen a down earth person like you.. Remain like this forever.. And keep shinning!! We all love you Namish Taneja.. Love ya Nami Bhai

Radhadreamlove: Happy birthday the most charming and handsome boy! May god bless you with lots of happiness and joy. I Love u like anything! So much respect u have for your family! I hope you always be a "Mama's boy"..
Happy birthday once again! God bless you. Amen! Last but not the least
Namish TeMish and NehIsh rock 😆

xsumi thumbnail

xsumi thumbnail

Here is a beautiful cake for our handsome Namish ❤️

Some Lovely Balloons for Namish 22nd Birthday ❤️ 

Loads and Loads of presents for our Nami ❤️

Some delicious chocolates for Namish as he does love Chocolate a lot ❤️ 

Lets not forget the tasty sweets, we need to fill his mouth with these lovely sweets ❤️ 

Many Birthday cards for Namish ❤️

Sending out lots and lots of love to Namish ❤️ 

Colourful Flowers on his birthday is needed ❤️ 

xsumi thumbnail

HIS NEW YEARS SCENE

HIS FAKE LOVE SCENE

HIS ANG LAGA DE❤️

HIS FAKE CONSUMMATION SCENE ❤️

His FLIRTY SCENE

HIS DRUNK SCENE ❤️

HIS APOLOGY SCENE ❤️

HIS LATE NIGHT INTIMATE ROMANCE SCENES 😉 ❤️

HIS RECENT EMOTIONAL SCENES ❤️

HIS REDEMPTION SCENE ❤️

HIS JAIL SCENE ❤️

HIS CARING SCENES ❤️

MALKIN DAY SCENES ❤️

HIS WEDDING SUHARGRAAT SCENE ❤️

LAST BUT NOT LEAST ... THEIR WEDDING SCENE ❤️

WOOOW NAMISH TANEJA HAS DONE AN AWESOME JOB IN SWARAGINI WHILST PROTRAYING THE CHARACTER LAKSH. HIS SCENES HAVE BEEN AMAZING. TEJASSWI AND NAMISH HAVE BEEN A PLEASURE TO WATCH ON SCREEN ❤️

xsumi thumbnail

xsumi thumbnail
Happy 22nd Birthday Namish Taneja 🥳🥳🥳

Damn this post took me the whole day 😆 but anything for my handsome, dashing and sweet birthday boy ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Enjoy your special day and i hope you deserve all the happiness in this world. I and many others may not be next to you on your special day but just now i am sending you loads and loads of love ❤️ 

i cant wait to watch your birthday IV and i hope you liked the gift i sent you 😳 you probably have received it by now 😊

LOVE YOU LOADS NAMISH ❤️ and once again Happy Birthday 

Love,
Sumi 

pluviophile. thumbnail
Happy Birthday, Namish! :)
harshisajan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Happieshhtt birthday namish