Manikhedkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
santoshi ws looking so beautiful when dhairya had given her saree's to wear...no doubt she looks beautiful in this saree n hairstyle BT i want to see her in those sareee which dhairya had given her...her hairstyle ...she WS loooking beauuutiful...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thats what Oci said too.I liked her Santoshi in those sarees like that blue & black saree & straight hairstyle look the makeover look 😊
Manikhedkar thumbnail
I want her look back...she WS loooking very very beautiful...I hope they give her tht look back...
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes I have discussed this on the forum on several occasions. I really liked Santoshi's makeover look. She looked so good and Ratan looked really pretty.  Not sure why they did not keep her in that look.😕 I think it is because she looked like that as Sindoori and so in order to separate the two they made her go back to her old look.  What they should realize is that she was sporting that look even before Sindoori came into the picture.  Anyways I have given up hope of Santoshi ever going back to that look.  Meanwhile Dhairya is dressing like a teenager.😆
Manikhedkar thumbnail
she WS loooking so so beautiful when dhairya n they got married in d mandir...she ws loooking so pretty that long hair,lipstick n alll...beautiful ...