Priyanka would be the best for playing me, in my biopic - Asha Bhosle

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago

RJ ALOK @OYERJALOK
News : " @priyankachopra would be the best for playing me , in my biopic" ~ @ashabhosle #AshaBhosle #RjAlok

I don't think Priyanka has time for this at the moment but maybe one day... until then throwback to Priyanka's tribute to Asha Bhosle at IIFA 2011: 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUePj05hJgE[/YOUTUBE]

❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really?  I don't see any physical resemblance... But that's the trend in BW... The actor playing the role looks nothing like them and is much more glamorous looking than the subject

The expression on SRK's face 😆

Edit: PC's performance is pretty lackluster here, extras are much more enjoyable
And there should be Biopic on Asha ji (and Lata Ji too)  What a life she has led...
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Really?  I don't see any physical resemblance... But that's the trend in BW... The actor playing the role looks nothing like them and is much more glamorous looking than the subject

The expression on SRK's face 😆

Edit: PC's performance is pretty lackluster here, extras are much more enjoyable
And there should be Biopic on Asha ji (and Lata Ji too)  What a life she has led...

It's Asha ji's birthday today. she said this in an interview! maybe in her head she looks like PC 😳 or she feels only PC can do justice to her role! Yeah Priyanka is glamorous but she's done some roles that are a lot less glamorous than Asha ji. 

I attended IIFA 2011 and everyone was raving about how amazing Priyanka's performance was (people considered it the best). maybe it was Asha ji's voice or the songs or everyone else was worse... idk but the crowd went crazy. this is from live experience! 😆
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Who does Asha wants for the role of Mr. Bhosle, R.D. Burman, OP Nayyar etc
And more importantly who plays Lata? DP maybe 😆

Emraan Hashmi or Aamir Khan as Bhosle
SRK as RD Burman
Edited by ---Betty--- - 7 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

It's Asha ji's birthday today. she said this in an interview! maybe in her head she looks like PC 😳 or she feels only PC can do justice to her role! Yeah Priyanka is glamorous but she's done some roles that are a lot less glamorous than Asha ji. 

I attended IIFA 2011 and everyone was raving about how amazing Priyanka's performance was (people considered it the best). maybe it was Asha ji's voice or the songs or everyone else was worse... idk but the crowd went crazy. this is from live experience! 😆

Okay... My comments were based on the clip posted here, maybe it's different watching live...

How did you feel about her performance?

fariak thumbnail
shukar hai deepu nhi bola dpu is so talll
BollyPC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Betty---

Okay... My comments were based on the clip posted here, maybe it's different watching live...

How did you feel about her performance?

Priyanka's performance was my favourite at IIFA 2011. SRK was injured so couldn't really perform but he was good too... all the other performers joined him and they danced on Deewangi from OSO. It was hilarious watching Kangana dance... she was all over the place! 😆 Bipasha was ok but that Bipasha Bipasha song and dance was so annoying! Ranveer was good for a first timer. idk who else performed but if i can't remember they probably weren't that good. 
Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
tfs . i think vidya balan,yami,parineeti might suit her role 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
I think shabana azmi did a great job as ashaji in Saaz ⭐️