Read my eyes - ShraMan OS

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys! I just saw yesterday's episode and it hurt to see ShraMan together yet apart. So I am gonna write , write everything I sensed between the two and I just hope I write it good. Here it is to all the ShraManians.

" Read my eyes for they are the reflection of my heart..

" Life is such a tease, " he thought. He had been waiting for this day from years. He waited for the day when he would claim his right on her and announce to the world that she was his wife. He had dreamt how they will be together, how everyone would react to them, Shravan and Suman, his Sumo, being a couple! But, today as he recalled his thoughts the faint smile disappeared into a complacent look. He wanted so much but right now he felt nothing. He was hurt and he knew his heart was not resilient. It was bleeding and his smouldering eyes, witness to the conflagration inside him.
He recalled his moment with Suman a while before, he had been dishonest to her, not completely but yes, he was.
" Pata nai kisne keh dia Nanaji se ki main aur tum,..." His words left his mouth before he could assemble them properly but the way be looked at her quizzically gave another meaning to them. He had for a moment wished if she had told her Nanu about it. His heart has just for a moment thumped hard in his chest but her eyes crushed all his hopes to dust.

" Koi na koi dumb ladka mil jayega..." His words kept playing in her mind and his curt reply hurt her.
She was there to talk to him. She wanted them to solve their misunderstanding and take a right decision, a decision that would make their families happy. She had hoped, yes, against all odds, she did. She was hoping for them to decide on a positive reply for her Nanu 's proposal but his words had pinned down all her hopes.
His acerbic style of language has shown her the reality of their relationship. She had been wishing to mend their relationship but how could she forget, " Mere aur tumhare beech ke saree rishte khatm," Those words hurt her then and even today they brimmed her eyes to the full. She took another turn and soon she was at Tiwari Killa.

" How could she say that he need not care about her? That he need not care about her family? Or about Nanu?, " his jaw clenched and his fingers rolled into a fist. " Aisa hai kya..." He had asked her. He had asked her if she loved him but once again she had broken his heart. She not even once talked about them, not even once did she say what she felt. Instead she walked on the heels of her ego and self respect addressing Men as dumb. " I was dumb Miss. Suman Tiwari, I was...for I loved you. I loved you... If only my eyes could stop telling the tales of my broken heart, if only they could stop flooding every time I remembered those memories, if only they could just close for a minute and let my mind shut you off completely or may be...may be just for a second you could read them and peep into my heart..."

" Tum sachi dumb ho Shravan... Itna saal ek saath guzaar lia humne, par fir bhi tum mujhe nai samaj paye. Tum kabi nai samj paye ki Suman sirf uss ladke se shaadi karegi jisse uske ehsaas se farak padega. Jisse uske aansu se farak padega aur jisse uske daal ke tadke se farak padega," she let's out a sigh and sits on her bed looking at herself on the mirror. Her eyes swollen and red. Her lips trying to say many words out loud but only a gasp came out.
" I wish you knew what I want...I wish you could understand your love for me. I wish you could see my love for you. If not through words, then, may be just one day...just for a second look into my eyes and you will see you...my love for you...and all those feelings that have been suppressed inside me for so long.," she whispered to the moon trying to see him in its light.

...love for you has been there all this time ."

So how was it? Its just ShraMan I tried to portray, let me know what you guys think. If it feels,click the like button and don't forget to comment.

Lots of love,
ChesthaEdited by chestha5931 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
--------
Loved it bro!
This was so nicely put...
I like how both of them are reminiscent of what they had and what could have been...
Inner turmoil is brought out very well!
👏
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
LovinglifeGB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully bought out the emotions
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

Res

--------
Loved it bro!
This was so nicely put...
I like how both of them are reminiscent of what they had and what could have been...
Inner turmoil is brought out very well!
👏

Hey Zoya...
Thank you so much...
I tried my best to get ShraMan's deepest feeling out through the OS...
I am glad it touched your heart :)
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovinglifeGB

Beautifully bought out the emotions

Thank you so much :)
chestha5931 thumbnail

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you so much :)
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderfully penned feelings of Shraman. I so wish we could get a small scene on these lines between them. Anyway...
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasanthi

Wonderfully penned feelings of Shraman. I so wish we could get a small scene on these lines between them. Anyway...

Thank you so much prasanthi :)
I wish tooo ** day dreams **
Shramannimik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope aasa hi kuch ho serial me ... good work i loved it 
Nimik thumbnail
Beautifully penned!!
Bravo bro!