Namish Taneja shoots despite poor health

Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Swaragini's Namish Taneja shoots despite poor health!

Swaragini: Namish Taneja aka Laksh shoots despite poor health as he gears up for an exciting track ahead!

By Urmimala Banerjee | Updated: September 8, 2016 2:19 pm
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
  • Share on Whatsapp
Swaragini's Namish Taneja shoots despite poor health!

This month has been full of health woes for TV actors. We heard how Hina Khan of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai landed up in hospital due to kidney stones and Arjun Bijlani too has been injured. The latest one to be under health woes isNamish Taneja. The Swaragini actor has been having high fever since few days. Namish confirmed to Bollywood Life, "Yes, I am having viral fever since a few days. However, we do not have a bank of episodes ready. I just cannot take a day off. I am on medication. Every day, we are shooting for 12 hours and more. It is an exhausting time." The actor is on regular medication.

(Also Read: Swaragini written update September 7) 

Trending Now

Sponsored by Revcontent

The bright lining is that he is having Ganpati at home for five days. Namish, a Delhi boy started celebrating the festival after coming to Mumbai. He is an ardent devotee of the Lord and his sister, Mahiya, mom and dad are helping him in the arrangements. He brought home his Ganpati with great fanfare and is doing aarti everyday. There is nothing like a festive mood to cheer up an ailing body, right! Moreover, the new sequences are being shot at a studio in Vasai. It is further away than the permanent set in Naigaon. The actor has to put in extra time travelling.

Here is another exclusive piece of news. The upcoming track will give substantial focus on Laksh's character. We know how unhappy he is with how his parents are being treated by Adarsh (Tarun Singh) and Parineeta. He wants to make a quick buck to remove them from the mess. In last night's episode we saw how he accepted a dangerous assignment from a smuggler for the same. We will see him getting arrested in the coming episodes.

(Also Read: Varun Kapoor celebrates his birthday with Bollywood Life) 

Namish says, "There are a few action sequences lined up on the show. I will be fighting off a few goons." However, he did not disclose much. The actor is happy that the track of Ragini (Tejaswi Prakash) and Laksh is getting adequate focus now. RagLak fans are also happy.

Swaragini has seen dipping TRPs since a few weeks. This prompted makers to introduce a new track full of plotting and twists. The show is famous for its lead couples and the makers want to bring back the focus on them. Stay tuned for more updates on Bollywood Life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhurirajput71 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww!! My poor Nami.hats off to him.i hope he get well soon as his birtday is coming..Take Care Nami...
Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww! Poor guy!!
Get well soon Namish!
sudhi03 thumbnail
Aww my poor Nami😭
Take care and get well soon
Mike13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nami get well soon 
ragya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Take care nami .

Get well soon. 😊
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Namish so great bappa devotee so babba wl make him alright soon...n bless him for his hard work. ...😊
Tanii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Get well soon Nami n Ayu thnks for sharing :):)
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
my babe namish 😭 ❤️
get well soon and so good of him to carry on shooting, namish is amazing 

love you namish ❤️ 

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww nami baby tk care of urself and take proper rest