.:| Happy Birthday Parm |:.

panchan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

It was one lazy holiday. Parm was there sitting on her cozy couch with a cup of coffee in one hand and a novel in another. She was finishing the last few pages of her novel just when it started raining outside. What more was wanted? A world full of books, a cup of coffee and rain.  It was the perfect atmosphere for Parm. She took the last sip of her coffee and messaged her friends, asking them suggestions about what book she should read next, given the mood was perfect!

Just then, the door bell rang. It was late in the afternoon and though it was her birthday, she wasn't expecting anyone to come over or any gifts to be delivered at this point of the day. She opened the door only to find a guy with a parcel standing there. She took the parcel and asked who it came from. The fact that this was an anonymous parcel made her suspicious. She was in two minds whether to open the parcel or not. But her curious mind couldn't resist and she opened the parcel.

There lay a brand new novel. Books were something she couldn't live without. And she had got one, just when she wanted one. The day couldn't have got better! She rushed to see the summary at the back of the book. It was rather wierd. She opened the book and glanced through the first few pages only to find them blank. "Is this a prank?", she thought. Only then her eyes spotted a few words written on the last page of the book. It read " Write down the name of any TV series, and you will have what you awaited."

Parm instantly wrote down the name of the first TV series she could think of- Arrow. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared and there she was, transported to a world that wasn't hers but a city, she knew more than her own. "Welcome to Star City", a board nearby read. "Am I really here? What was that book!", she thought to herself. Nevertheless, this was an opportunity which could never let go so she set forward on a trip into Star City hoping to find the people she was dying to meet.

The first and the most obvious place she visited, was the basement. It was their adda and she knew she could find atleast some of the gang, if not all, there. She punched in the code to the basement as she remembered from the show. She entered the basement, and sensed a few defending figures standing right a feet away from her.

"Oh My Gosh!", I finally found you guys! This isn't a dream is it?", she looked at them with dreamy eyes while they looked at her rather surprised.

"How did you know about this basement?", asked Diggle.

" No one knows about it. How did you crack the passcode?", Felicity asked suprised.

Parm knew the system was designed by her, she was her favourite after all.

"Wait, first who are you?", Oliver asked.

Parm was having fun, she hadn't even introduced herself and they were already onto her, asking questions.

Just about when she was gonna shut them up, she heard a beeping sound, which sounded just like her alarm.

" OH NO! ", she woke up with a start.

She sighed on the fact that it was all just a dream but was also delighted as this was the best dream she could've got!

Parm noticed the alarm clock and realized she was already late for work. She did her daily chores as fast as possible and got ready for work. Just as she was about to get out of the house, she noticed a small parcel kept outside her house. Surprisingly it had the same cover as the one in her dream. Her hands stumbled while she opened the parcel.

But it wasn't what she expected it to be. It was a couple of real novels that her online friends had sent her with a small card peeping out. A smile crept on her face as she read the messages on the card. It was indeed a perfect dream as well as a perfect birthday.

Edited by panchan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchan thumbnail

MSN_Vanny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARM! 🤗

Wish you a day filled with lots of love and happiness! May the year ahead of you be successful and bright!

I hope we continue to rock BC and have fun! I look forward to getting to know you more!

Stay sweet. 

Love, Mo.

verisimilitude

Happy Birthday Parm 

Wish you success in all endeavors.

gk_09

Happy Birthday Parm! 🥳

May all your wishes and dreams come true. May this coming year bring you loads of happiness and success. 

Lots of love, 
GK 

AS-Rifi

Happy birthday Parm🤗🤗

Many many happy returns of the day! May Allah bless u always. Ameen.😊

CroppedHorizon.

Happy birthday Parm! Wish you will celebrate many many such happy birthdays, have a successful career, find your own alpha dude, get married, be mother...then grandmother..then great-grandmother! 😛 And along with all this, you will remember me as a crazy cute friend! *batting eyes* If you don't, I will infiltrate your dreams and kick your rump 😳

God bless you babe. 🤗 Enjoy your day..

-Titli

Aahaana

Many Many Happy Returns Of the Day, Partner ji. Have a great year ahead and may all your wishes come true. 

Hugs,
Melz

KS_Minion

Happy birthday Nani NC! Dance, party, and don't eat a lot. 😉 And save me some cake!!!

.Amrita

Have a wonderful birthday Param🤗

I wish your every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.

panchan thumbnail

Brooo🤗 The Sammy to my Dean🤗

https://31.media.tumblr.com/6e1ee005a950140a88524e4a5588a7a1/tumblr_inline_n0ql75PtZC1s1wpkc.gif

May you have all the hapiness in the world and ek din aisa aaye ki tujhpe books ki barsat hojaye 🤣  Wait tujhpe nai, tere aas paas 🤣 You've been an amazing brother to me <3 Though a nagging chota bro too 🤣 But aaj sab maaf 😎

Wishing you a very Happy birthday Bro <33 You know I love you <33

Btw, the upar wale plot ke idea ka credit goes to ari behna ;) Though me utne acche se express nai kar payi :v But hope you like it ^_^

Loads of pyaar,

Dean bro

Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Image result for janam din diya mubarka

Image result for janam din diya mubarka

Awesome Thread  Panchan ⭐️
Edited by .Amrita - 7 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HBD Parm! 🤗 You are getting old..whatcha feeling gal?😆
Have fun..

P.S. Cool post Rosh!
Edited by CroppedHorizon. - 7 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday Parmdi! Stay blessed.
MrsStephenAmell thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday buddy god bless you lots of happiness
yaqeen. thumbnail
Mia cara Parm.. 🤗 Sei una persona molto bella.. non cambiare mai e sii sempre cosi' che ti vogliamo bene un mondo. ❤️ Ti auguro il meglio amore.. 🤗 Inviatami alla tua festa di compleanno che ho una gran voglia di ballare.. 😆 LOOOVEEE YOU. ❤️
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. Happy Birthday Parm🤗🤗
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful Thread Roshni⭐️
loved the tags and siggies❤️