Beauty & The Beast +16 Os

Blushy_Auntacid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

She Sat on the bed in fright wondering what will happen when he will come to lift her veil, she has to be the most unfortunate bride for her husband din't even know she was the one whom he got married too

While for him it gotta be the best day of his life , he was married to the girl of his dreams , Malika , she was one who actually could understand him , match his social level ,in one word she was perfect for him

He entered his room nervously , well that wasn't the first time he was meeting her but it felt really strange to him , he was about to see the woman he loved the most as his bride 

A tear drop roll off her cheeks as his foot steps' sound made way to her ears

He sat on the bed not knowing what to say no matter how good he was at being a businessman he could never handle his emotions, he would always fail to express his feeling

He slowly moved towards his bride lifting the veil slowly , revealing her shivery lips covered with a light pink shade  he smiled to himself wondering how he never noticed she had such perfect lips

She closed her eyes tight feeling her heartbeat growing faster than it ever been 

"YOU??????!!!!" he yelled looking at the one sitting infront of him as he pulled the veil off 

She kept her eyes shut as he yelled , she knew he must be probably feeling hurt , betrayed and shocked ,no matter how hard she wanted to run away from this she couldn't , she was his Bride ,she was Mrs Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi 

Flashback

"Malika you aint ready yet???!" She entered her sister's room watching her sitting on her bed stuffing her suitcases with her clothes while her bridal lehenga wasn't even paid a bit of attention

"What the hell is happening???" She enquired shocked 

"I am leaving Annika , i can't go through this wedding , Shivaay is a nice guy has a nice family but that guy isn't for me , he gives a damn about me , his first priority stays his brother while Siddhant on the other hand treats me soo much better" she stood speechless watching her sister getting ready to escape from her own wedding

"What about mom dad??? their reputation?" she asked the only question which worried her 

"You don't have to care for them since you were always an adopted daughter for them" she'd like to shout and yell at malika for saying such a thing but that was the unfortunate truth of her life , she was mere an adopted daughter of the kabeer's family , and she was never given the love of a family, they brought her up to show the world how caring and affectionate the  kabeer's family was

"I don't care about that  but it's wrong whatever you are trying to do talk to all and try to resolve the issue malika after marriage his family will be yours maybe you will love them the way he does and moreover running away is not always a solution!" Nothing helped to change her mind , she turned and left by the back door with annika pleading her to stay back 

"Where is Malika????" her mother entered in a hurry 

"She...left!" she whispered slowly

"Left??? What do you mean by left??

"She said she din't want to marry Shivaay and loved some siddhant!" she summerized in the simplest words she could think off  watching all go hysteric over the run away bride

"what?????!" she yelled as her adopted parents came up with a way to save their reputation 

"I can't do that!! It's cheating! i cant play with someone's emotion, there is someone there sitting waiting for Malika not me!!!!" she tried to explain them 
They wanted her to sit at the wedding alter covering up for malika's absense, that was even worse than it sounded

"Please Annika our daughter gave a damn about our reputation atleast you help us to save it, think about all knowing our daughter ran away on her wedding day!" Her father pleaded 

She owed them big time , hadn't been they dunno what would have had become to her, she reluctantly wore the bridal lehenga and sat next to Shivaay,her mother made some random excuse about how she was allergic to sindoor so she couldn't wear it and the bride should be unveil only by her husband after all ceremonies end stating this was a strict religious tradition in their family 

Her destiny was sealed at he made her wear the wedding chain , she felt her knees going weak as she stood for the seven nuptial rounds but he held her hands tight , had it been another situation she could have felt he was holding her hand as a promise to stay with her forever

Flashback ends 

"Oh my mata itna bada dhoka!!" Her mother in law squealed as she stood infront of the entire Oberoi Family with her head down , soon they were joined by her family, she felt relaxed as she saw them thinking they will side her 

"Annika??? How could you??? why did you play such a dirty trick??!" she heard her mother and stared at her in shock 

"mom , you know why i did this right??" this wasn't expected at all by her 

"Yes i know , you provoked Malika to run away from her wedding to marry Shivaay knowing he is soo rich!" she yelled bitterly at her, she could almost feel her world going upside down , she turned to look at "him" but he moved his head away in disgust

He remembered Malika telling him about her , she was the Adopted daughter of her parents , they found her on the road 

"I don't accept her as my wife!!" he couldn't describe how he was feeling that very instant he unveiled her and found her instead of malika , he felt hurt betrayed cheated , it was an immense blow at his ego , The Shivaay Singh Oberoi could handle anything but never mess with his ego and family 

"But shivaay ,if you reject her now think about all the bad name it will bring us!!" His bade papa interupted 

"Billu no matter how she is your wife now!" She was an elder person and somehow she could see honesty in the girl's eyes and  could read the white lies of the kabeer's family

He thought a while and then agreed to let her stay, she felt thankful for atleast accepting her in his house if not life, but all felt scare for her they all knew that shivaay was like a wounded lion , who could go till any limits

Later in Shivaay room , she thought if she would have to shift the room , she felt extremely tired still wearing the heavy lehenga , she was mostly the next door girl , she hated extra blinky stuff and was neither the fashion oriented girl , she prefered keeping it simple always and right now along with being physically tired she was emotional exhausted , she just couldn't get her adopted mother's words out of her mind ,lost in her world she din't even notice he had entered the room staring at her 

"Undress"  was the word which shook her world dragging her out of her thoughts 

She was sure he din't mean what she heard  "Excuse me???" fears replaced the sorrows in her eyes 

"I said UNDRESS" he said placing emphazis on his last word with no emotion his face 

"Ji???" now she was  sure he meant what she heard , her face grew red as she tried to  stop her hands shivering 

He slowly took his steps towards her causing her to step back but her luck was really on a break she thought as she hit the wall ,with no way to escape 

He stood a few inches away from her but still it  was close enough she  could feel his breath touching her face , she moved her face away from his view all embarassed 

"Whats wrong?? You're my wife , there's nothing wrong in you undressing for me!" Saying so he placed his hands wrapped around her bare waist, feeling his cold touch she turned her face back looking at him , her eyes begged for mercy , this was thevery first time she felt broken , and weak, that wasn't her , his face showed nothing to her but anger 

Somehow she found her voice back "I was asked to sit at the alter , trust me i din't want to marry you!!!" he felt his anger increased at her words

"And i am really happy to have you as bride???? An Oberoi married to a girl picked up from the streets...who doesn't even know whose blood is running in her veins!!!" he said bitterly 
He wasn't the one who would go on hurting people like that but right now he was hurt and he believed she was the reason

It was the harsh truth of her life coming from him , it was the one se accepted long back and it  din't affect her anymore she told herself mustering courage , "True, all what yoy are saying is true but still this doesn't change the fact that i was never ready to marry you , it was just to cover for Malika's absence , she was the one who ran away saying she din't want you but...
" Before she could voice the truth out he freed one of his hand from her waist placing it on her lips , it was as if he knew the truth but din't want to hear it 

Mere looking at her face was reminding him the biggest betrayal he ever faced in life , hearing it from her made it worse "Malika can't do that!!! She loved me , she would always do what i wantd and moreover she has a lineage which shows her unbringing running away is surely not in her nature , you must have done something" she watched his greenish blue eyes grow wide as he spoke , she was already so weak and now his fingers all dug in her waist was hurting her more 

Her eyes was sparkling with innocence but still his mind wasn't ready to be fooled by her fakeness 

"as from now hell shall be redefine for you Mrs Annika singh oberoi , you wanted it now you shall have it" saying so he pushed her away and left for the washroom picking up his night suit 

She ran out looking at the big house , big yeah but there was no one who could see her tears , no one who could hold her hand and say everything will be alright ,she slid on the floor crying her eyes when she heard someonee

"Breaking down is the sign of accepting defeat!" 

She raised her head and found one of "His" brother standing infront of her but she just couldn't remember his name 

"It's really funny , they say you planned your entry here when you don't even know my name" he chuckled at her confused expression siting next to her

"Omkara" Hee answered as she wipped her tears 

"annika!" she whispered slowly 

"Shivaay is not a bad person annika its just that he is angry right now , its the first time things dint go as he thought , He is not being able to think straight!" he explained to her while all she had in mind was his anger , it was scary

"I am gonna leave from here!!"she said making up her mind 

"RUNNING AWAY IS WHAT COWARDS DO he said trying to help her make the right decision

"I used to think the same but right now running away seems to be the best option, trust me i had no plans to marry your brother , i always wished they would tell him the truth that Malika ran away" she explained desperately 

"I realized" She lifted her eyebrows wondering if he was for real ,"oh c'mon i am not a fool, i always knew malika had issues with me and rudra on top of that when the kabeers turn off you i knew there was more that meets the eyes since it was them who came up with the petty tradition excuse so that we can't see your face!" She looked at him in awe , and the first smile of the day curved her lips , for once someone used his brain 

"Thank you!" she uttered in admiration , "Atleast you aint like that Dumbsingh oberoi!" she could still  feel his fingers on her waist 

He smiled as she regainedbher sense of humor "he's angry and perhaps hurt too ,Malika was the first person he allowed in his personal space other than me and Rudra!" she understood he had something Real for malika since he still believed she wasn't wrong 

"What should i do?" 

"Stay and be mine and Rudra's bhabi!" it was a straight forward answer but she felt her heart flutter at the thought of being the beast's lifetime bride 

"That means staying with that Beast?????" her only worry made him laugh 

"Shivaay is not a beast ,hes the most caring brother , responsible son and topmost business , give him a chance and i am sure he will be a loving husband too" His words surely acted like magic on her , it brought back the strong annika , she was surely not some damsel in distress 

"You're right Omkar!" she stood holding her wedding chain , she thought smilingly , No matter how in what circumtances , she was His bride... what if her destiny wanted this from her , why not just give it a chance " she strongly made up her mind mouthing a thank you to omkara , she entered the room back to find him working on his laptop 

He lifted his eyes looking at her opening her suitcases ,he was damn sure she was afraid of him and would ever be able to come back infront of him but here she was head up walking in his room like it was hers 

She exited the washroom freed from her bridal lehenga wearing a long red night dress , she scanned the room wondering what now??, she had to sleep her body was giving up , the bed! but it was his , "Calm down annika , he will scare you only if you fear him" she encouraged herself walking towards the bed , it took him a moment to realize she was on his bed!!!

"what the wcuk!!"

He climbed on the bed next to her but foiling his plan she acted normal and stayed unaffected , He angrily rolled over her , causing her to face him , She was softer than his bed he thought at first, "Cut it shivaay" he tthought , "ohkay , i think you thought positive about the wedding night!" she opened her eyes as a wicked smirk made way on his face... He lowered  his lips on her ears blowing his breath slowly in "Only to scare her" he made sure to himself but as he continued he felt her breathly heavily causing her softies to rise up crushing against his chest 

"Shivaay Get off" she mummured trying to press her shoulder against her ears wanting badly o stop him from doing whatever he was trying too 

"Guess what Mr Oberoi, According to Indian constitution law you can't force your wife to sleep with you until she isn't ready for sex!" her words worked like amaze as she left him growing light on her , she pushed him off closing her eyes with a shocked shivaay staring at her , 

"Whattt the wcukkk" he growled in frustration , he was stunned at her retorting back

He angrily left the room for Rudra's place watching both of his brothers getting ready to sleep 

"Shivaay are you okay?" he asked his elder brother while he youngest of them stood giving his brother space on the bed , they were sure after such a rocky day he was surely not going to be alright even if he is The Shivaay 

"No!!! i am not , i don't believe that girl , she is there Sleeping on MY bed!!" he yelled while Om pursed his smile between his lips , his elder brother right now looked like that little kid who got snatched off his priced possesion 

"But bhaiyaa technically your bed is bhabi's bed too now!" he smiled at his own logic which soon got wiped as he noticed his brother glaring at him 

"i am impressed Rudra you managed to say something inteligent for once!" both brothers' laughing just fueled up his anger 

"Shut up both of you and Rudra , she is not Your...Bha...bi!" he hesisted linking that word with that girl 

"but seriously Shivaay i think Annika is of no fault!" He voiced his opinion 

"like really Om??? Why doesn't she just leave then??? or better why will the kabeer family who raised her be against her?" he somehow knew those were baseless excuses but still he refused to believe Malika would have left him  deliberately,that girl must have done something  

No other word could be said to defend annika by Om since he knew you can explain someone who wants to understand but shivaay was just convinced that annika was the loop hole which drowned his and Malika's relationship 

The next day she came out of the room wearing a red Churidar , her bangles , simple dangling earring and her wedding chain , for once she felt nervous about how she was going to be facing everyone but then There was a familiar face who greeted her , "Annika puttar?"

"Namaste Dadi!" she bended taking the elder lady's blessing , she was surely different from the new generation girls probably she was really not as bad as she was getting portrayed 

Her mother in law was the only one in the family who gave her cold shoulder , "He must be after his mother" She thought as she walked towards the kitchen and the scene she was welcomed in awed her , there was her "beast" she corrected herself "The beast!" cooking and feeding his two brothers , he seemed to be a completely different person ,an unknown smile crept across her lips as she watched both brothers cooing the little one 

"Areh Bhabi did you already have your breakfast" Rudra asked noticing annika standing alone away from them

He turned looking at her entering his kitchen" not her again!" he rolled his eyes at her

"Annika you should really taste Shivaay's food" 

"Om please! i doubt she'll even find herself at place here" he said looking at her , she betrayed him into marrying her to be dressed like that! not even a designer suit or jewelry , he noticed she still kept her wedding chain though "Typical" 

"i was actually an apprentice chef Omkara,i learnt indian, french , italian cuisine and work as part time chef in a five star resteraunt which funds my cooking courses!" she replied modesly while the others looked at her all impressed 

"kabeer family din't pay her studies?!" he thought 

"Wow bhabi then toh you must be a better chef than bhaiyaa!" if looks could kill his dear brother would have been dead by now , he angrily left the kitchen 

"He wear lenses kya? jab dekho he is glaring others with his kanji ankhen!" she said watching him leave 

"Nopes! thats very much Shivaay's eyes but glad you start noticing something in him" he teased anika making her all smiling , she was surely gonnaa like his brother in  laws , she thought they were like the brothers she never had

Time flew and soon it was one month they were married, she got close to everyone in the family  except for shivaay , he would leave for his office early and return home late then straight to Rudra's room not that she complained she liked her newly found family , even her mother in law liked her now 

She left for her afternoon shower leaving her clothes on the bed  while for him , been a month since he entered his room , he din't want to see "her" and piss himself off , he vwould have made her life hell but he just couldn't seeing how his family mingled with her he just simply avoided, but today he had this bad headache and all his medicines were in his room , he could have sent rudra or om to get it but they were both not at home , he walked inside the room and heard the shower on "Thank god i will quickly grab my medicine and leave!" he thought

He opened his drawers looking for his medicines when he heard someone humming melodiously , he turned and saw her standing in towel oblivious of his precious her head turned while she dried her hairs with another towel , he gulped as he noticed a bead of water glistening down her cheeks to her neck to roll straight between her cleavage "beautiful" the word he thought for her

Feeling someone's gaze on her she quickly lifted her head and found him staring at her , she stood rooted , she was seeing him after a month , forgetting she was standing in just a towel infront of him she wondered what was he doing in her room ,"Well their room" , focusing her eyes on his expression she tried to figure out what was he thinking , but no his eyes din't display anger as it usually does , it was something else , something like "Desire" she then saw herself in his eyelense , she was standing infront of him in towel 

As she quickly stepped to run inside the bathroom she slipped on the water which dripped off her hairs , the person whom she expected the least held her before she hit the floor , in contrary of his hatred he was suppose to let her fall and probably break a few bone for whatever she caused to him but it was like some magic which made him hold her ,her wet hairs covered her face , unconsciously he moved his hands  pushing away the strand of hairs 

"Let me go!" she whispered slowly feeling his constant gaze at her , she could feel her cheeks growing warm, wrapped in his arms was the warmest feeling she ever felt 

He straightened himself up as her voice reached him , "Seriously Shivaay get some control over your damn your hormones" he said to himself as she returned back in the washroom taking her clothes this time 

"What are you looking for?" she asked as he turned the emptied every drawers 

"My medicines!!!" he shouted at her making her face grow all pale "Have you seen them?" her expression was yelling to him that yes she indeed had a hand in the dissappearnce of his medicines

Smiling sheeply she whispered"I might have" 

"What do you mean?" he questioned lifting his eyebrows which scared annika harder 

"I saw all scattered in the drawer while cleaning and thought they were of no use so i threw all of them" she said in a go placing her hands over her ears wishing he wouldn't blast 

"what the wcuk? you Threew my medicine???? you're such an idiot!!!!! Seriously man!!!" he yelled at her, she hanged her head down like a school girl would have done on getting scolded by their parents ,he would have said more but her face was just giving him those cute feeling , "Impossible" he tore his view from her face

"But who needs medicine???" she asked looking at him

"i need!!!" he pointed towards himself causing her to approach him , placing her hands over his forehead all concerned 

"You seem alright, what happened????" her eyes surely depicted concern , he couldn't fail to read this one 

"Headache!" he answered

"Ohhh!! then no tension!!" he gave her the bizarre looks , she threw his medicines , he was having a bad headache and she was saying no tension , she opened the drawer fishing out a balm bottle , "You have the great headache reliever Annika infront of you phir medicines ki kya zarurat, Sit" She pulled him on a chair, while a stun shivaay remained quiet , she pushed his back head against her flat stomach and worked her fingers coated with balm along his forehead , her fingers worked like magic for him , it was soo soothing , he slowly drifted to sleep leaving annika as she watched him curled on the chair  innocently 

"Shayed itne bhi bure nahi ho , Mr bagad billa!" she crossed the beast tag replacing it with bagad billa 

One and half of a month, yes she helped him with his headache once but then she was the reason of that headache

"Stupid , he could have gave the file to Rudra or Om but no he placed it in His room!" he walked to his room cursing the servant , after their last encounter he prefered staying away from her , the scene of her all wet wrapped in a towel still haunted him , he couldn't afford any other , he cursed his brother along for not being available when needed

He prayed not to see her but his prayers remained unanswered as before he entered the room he heard light sob coming from it, he peeked inside and found her all curled on the bed clutching her stomach and crying ,"is she alright?!" he wondered 

"What happened to you???" He asked casually showing he was unaffected by her pain but truth was he was affected , he wanted to know what was hurting her

She looked at him with tears blurring her view ," nothing!!! Take whatever you want and leave!" She replied rudely ,that gotta be the first time she replied him in that tone ,and then returned back to sobbing 

"Crazy girl!!" he was about to take his file and leave when he noticed her fist getting tighter over her dress 

"Are you sure you okay???" He asked again

"How does it matter to you? You should be happy i am in pain  , i think you should celebrate!!" she straightened herself giving him a full view of her face , she was surely not alright, her eyes were all swollen , she looked pale and in pain 

thinking answering her wasn't important he continued," menses???" he questioned as she felt her nerve taking over her pain 

"You are sooo shameless you know that , Kanji ankhon wala bagad billa is the most apt name  i thought for you" she couldn't believe his guts 

"What did you just call me???!" he couldn't believe his ears , he just called him Kanji ankhen wala bagad..Billa, "What the wcuk???"  she closed her eyes painfully holding her stomach instead of answering him 

He took his phone out , browsing on Remedies for menstrual cycle and came back with an aspirin 

"here take it!" he gave it to her as she stared at him and then back to the pill "Zeher nahi hai yeh , its a painkiller " he placed it in her mouth as she gulped the water 

"apka koi barosa nahi!" she whispered but it was loud enough to reach his ears

Later in the night he kept on changing turns , thinking if her pain ceased , unable to sleep peacefully he slowly entered his room and found her moving painfully in her sleep , "i was sure , couldn't she just ask for some help!" he shook his head at her , grabbing a heating pad, he sat next to her on the bed placing the hot pad on her abdomen ,"I will just leave once she is asleep!" he smiled as she relaxed in her sleep he thought to wait for some more time but then tiredness took over his eyes and he slept next to her 

The next morning she opened her eyes feeling better than the previous day , as she moved to climb down the bed , she felt something on her stomach , she lifted the pillow off and found shivaay , all asleep with his hand on a heating pad which laid on her abdomen, He was there caring for her , her hands moved on his cheeks caressing him , touched by his care , never anyone did something like care for her , she felt tears touching her eyelid 

He woke up sensing some movement on the bed , and she quickly pulled her hand off ,  he was left startled when he saw her all awake infront of him with tears in her eyes ...Tears in her tears??? was she still in pain?? 

"are you okay??? is it still paining???" he quickly asked  while she just shook her head in a no, not knowing what to say more and feeling  awkward he stood off the bed 

"Shivaay!!"  she called , he stopped but he din't turn 

"Thank you , nobody ever did whatever you did for me last night, you were right the first day we met , i was picked up from the... streets! her voice hitched as she continued by which he knew she was crying , " You happen to be the first person who cared for me , whenever i fell ill at Kabeer's mansion i used to sit cornered wishing for someone to be there to sooth my pain , i can never be thankful enough to you for having fulfilled my wish!" she wasn't expecting to say soo much, to open up like that infront of him but his care did it , he whispered hmm and left the room with tears in his eyes , "could a girl who was herself yearning for love and care be cruel enough to take away his love?" 

After a week Tej called both Anika and Shivaay ordering them to attend some kind of business Party , for shivaay has never been out with his wife , he was a pure business , he never compromised with his professional life , seeing no other wayy than to agree he asked anika to be ready by the evening 

She din't have to be told twice , she was in love with her husband ,he was a bit beasty , stubborn , rude but at the same time , he was the perfect guy any girl would wish to have , he cared for her even though he was angry at her , he knew prolly he will never be able to reciprocate the same feeling she had for him but she cared the least , she was happy even with his hatred , she looked at all her cloths and found none which will make her look like Mrs shivaay singh Oberoi  but then her angel came in dadi, she handled her a beautiful saree which met her choice and was sure would be classy enough for the Oberoi , she quickly got dressed waiting for him 

He finally entered looking handsome as always, she blushed like a teen at her thought which , he perfectly matched with her golden netted saree , she had her hairs open it drove him crazy as the saree wrapped around her showed off her curves ,he moved his eyes down where he could actually see her navel off the saree nd din't even realize when his mouth formed an "O" all surprised

"If you are done checking me out can we go?!" she said tugging her hairs behind her ears smiling wide , as he behaved weird at being red hand caught

At the Party all eyes stayed on the newly wedding couple , she was surely not used to such limelight, she approached shivaay holding his arms tight , he looked at her feeling at tug on his arms , he felt a sense of pride as he realize she felt safe holding him 

"Anu!!!" A guy disturbed them making shivaay frown as annika left his hand hugging the guy 

"Raj!!How are you and where have you been?" she questionned happily to her lost found friend , she was way too busy catching up with him to notice someone burning as they talked 

But then she was pulled out of the party by an angry shivaay "Shivaay what was that????" she was puzzled by his sudden behavior and anger plastered on his face 

"What the hell were you doing there???? All clinging in his arms????!" He bursted at her 

"He was my childhood friend and we were catching up the lost time , thats all?" she replied scared of his burst up , she have had time with him being angry but never this angry 

He pulled her roughly by her arms , "talks can be done staying away... you din't have to go in his arm to talk to your sooo call friend" he was way too blinded by his jealousy too realize what was he saying or doing , heck he din't even consider her his wife then why was her closeness to another guy affecting him , why did he feel like to go and kick that guy for being soo close to her???? 

Late but better than never ,she realized he was jealous, possesive for her , she felt her heart flutter in joy thinking he was affected by her closeness to another guy 

"Why are you smiling??" he questioned angrily , he was burning here in anger and she was smiling 

"Because it affects you if am with someone else" She said refusing to let go of her smile as his grip over her arms grew tighter 

"Yes it does because you are my wife , whatever you do will show on my image" more than her he tried to convince himself  

"But still affects you" she was liking that look on his face 

"No doesn't!!"  he glared at her but she continued to play around 

"Oh it does billu ji!" She was touching all his sensitive cords now as she noticed how irritated he would get at being call billu by his granny

"No it doesn't and don't call me that word"

"but it still does b..." she wished she could continue but what happened was something she never wish but dreamt ,he smacked his lips against her shutting her up , it was her very first kiss , no matter how good his lips felt against hers she was clueless what to do next , thats when his hands roamed on her back pulling her closely causing her to open her lips , he flickered his tongue in her mouth sucking her mouth's warmth all over and again ,he broke up feeling her going out of breath , he could have kept his lips forever on hers , it felt soo good ,"It doesn't!" he said as she  smile and her blush shade got a darker red 

He din't speak to annika after their kiss , and he could still not get her taste off his lips , he wanted her , he kept on thinking about all their previous encounters , her eyes which always yelled her innocence , and moreover she won all's heart why was he the only one who tried to stay away , how he felt possessive when he saw her in someone else's arms the previous night , he wanted to see her "NOW!" both his heart and mind yelled 

"Flight ticket!" he heard rudra say as he handled a packet to omkara 

"Are you leaving somewhere???" 

"Not us,but annika is!" he replied shaking his world , he stood shock at his brother's reply "She was leaving????!" 

"Where is she going???" he felt his heart pump the fastest in his chest 

"France, she got an internship proposal from one of their most reputed hotel there so she's leaving...FOREVER!"the last word of his brother was surely one he din't want to hear,saying so he left the ticket in Shivaay's hand for his satisfaction , he checked for the name and yes it was really written Annika black on white ,  why was she leaving? was it because he said he din't care, he kissed her , he closed his eyes thinking about her , her face  whenever she would joke with rudra and om , when she massaged his forehead , that worked better than any pill for him and their kiss , everything about her was magical , Malika was long gone out of his heat and he handled it , prolly losing her will not be something as easy as losing malika , He ran to her room watching her 

place her clothes carefully in her suitcase confirming she was indeed leaving 

"You can't leave" he said panting confusing her , why will he run to his room and why was he saying she cant leave 

"Areh but i asked Dadi and she gave me the permision!" She replied calmly , he moved his hands on herwrist pulling her close to him, for first time Shivaay singh Oberoi was afraid , he feared he will lose the girl standing infront of him , she had no surname , no family lineage behind her but she was special , she was one who made his name and surname look beautiful , she was one who accepted his family the way it was , "You can't leave without YOUR HUSBAND permission" He said joining his forehead with her as realization hit him, holding her hands to his lips 

She was confused by his behavior but thought perhaps it was the time to ask if he cared or he din't but again before she could ask him anything else he whispered "I care!!" Which made her heartbeat race with happiness 

"You care??!" she pulled back lookingat his face wondering if she heard right

"I care if you're hurt , i care if someone else touch you i care if you leave annika!" he scared to face her but he din't have to as she sealed the moment with her lips on his , it was sponteneous , she did what she felt without thinking what he will think about her , he deepened the kiss moving his lips harder in sync of hers , as she moved her hands in his hairs 

"I love you Shivaay and i never did anything deliberate to hurt you , i dunno  how i fell for you ,at first i thought you were a beast but then om made me understand you were not as bad as i felt ,and it was true , your love for your family , you cared for me even when you hated me , you protected me when we were out and now you were scare i would leave , I fell for you but i wasn't expecting anything from you" she confessed her feeling breaking apart from the kiss 

He placed his lips on the side of her neck kissing her wedding chain smiling at her confession , he knew she wasn't lying! ,he slowly lifted his lips till her ears, kissing her earlobe slowly which gave her a ticklish feeling and whispered , "I believe you and i Love you too ,i will truly turn into a beast if you try to leave me!" she back falling on the bed with him on top of her , for once all the awkwardness went on a permanent holiday , she looked in his eyes finding immense love for her , He placed a kiss on her forehead , followed by a kiss on her both eyes , she giggled as he childishly left a kiss on the tip of her nose ...He dropped s kiss on the side of her neck as she pushed her hands on his back hugging him close , her heaving chest alerted him of their closeness , he would surely not do anything which will invade her privacy,"am sorry i ..." before he could apologize for their closeness she spoke 

"But i am not sorry billu ji" for the first time he wasn't irritated at billu ji he smiled , "i wanted this time , your love as much as you want ever since i figured i love you" She was soo simple with her words , she would always be honest and clear , this was actually one the trait he missed to see in her 

Sensing the green alert , he smiled and continued kissing her neck lowering her blouse sleeves off her arms kissing her shoulder , she closed her eyes biting her lips as she went lower pushing her blouse off revealing her waist to him , he bent kissing her navel gently teasing her as he rolled his tongue around causing her to moan his name "Shivaay!" , "No billu ji now???" he asked naughtily making her smile and blush at the same time 

Sensing his upper hand she rolled over him , smirking at him , he surely din't expect to be rolled upon , her messed up hairs made her looked prettier he thought , "Perfectionist shivaay liked his beauty all messed up!" that was a new side he discovered  , she moved her hands inside of his shirt feeling his toned chest , he helped her pulling his shirt off his head , as she left the shade of her lipstick all over his chest ,he placed his hands lower her blouse feeling her twinies as she shivered down his touch , she suddenly felt all nervous , what if she wouldn't meet his expectation after all she was not the perfect looking girl nothing like extra beautiful , what if he din't like her inner appearence , she thought all of a sudden feeling insecure , he felt bewildered looking at her suddenly all lost

"did i do something wrong??!" he asked 

she pouted lowering her head and answered in voice barely audible to shivaay , " What if i don't meet your expectation what if you don't find me beautiful!" he felt his heart fly for her at her cute worry 

"Lets see , i wouldn't know until i see" he winxed at her naughtily drifting her thoughts from her insecurity , he slowly pulled off her blouse revealing her twinies covered by her bra , she was already soo gorgeous to him , she watched him looking at her in awe ,she closed her eyes refusing to face him , he slowly moved his hands over the hook of her bra unhooking it , the heavenly sight of her drove his inside crazy, she felt like hiding somewhere as she felt his soft breath touching her freed up softies

"Annika open your eyes" he insisted her but she stayed adamant 

"I want  you to see yourself from my eyes , you're my beauty Annika" Hearing his words she slowly opened her eyes , his eyes displayed the same love for her this time it had a tint of admiration , she hugged him whispering "I love you" again, He kissed her perky twiny causing her to moan softly  ,he pinned her against the bed placing his hands over her jean's zipper ,  the nervousness on her face was obvious , "Are you sure???" he asked again knowing he will perhaps not want to stop after that , his love , she was beautiful and right now he was already turned on to the unlimited 

She loved him, there was no denyingand every step he took made her feel loved safe and showed he respected her opinion there was no return , Shivaay was indeed the man she could trust with her everything

"More than anything" she whispered to him as he went ahead stripping her off her two last pieces , she held his hands feeling herself growing warm, "It looks like someone painted your face red!" he whispered her teasing her while slowly pushing off her panty without her even realizing

"Bagad billa!" she retorted as she understood what he did , he laid on her covering her bareness , capturing her lips again between his , He was surely never going to get over those lips the way they taste , his finger slowly made way on her naked lower touching her wetness , she gasps through feeling his hand over there, she din't realize when he drove her wet , that guy was going to make her crazy , crazy in love! 

Soon he was stripped off his own clothes, the first time he saw her, he would have had never imagined she would be the one who will have soo much effect on him , she took his feelings to a completely new level , the shivaay who din't know how to express his feeling was making love to his beauty like he always knew how too , She placed her lips on his shoulder holding his back tight as she felt his hardness tip rubbing against her wetness , feeling unable to control the heat , he slowly inserted the tip between her wet vertical lips 

"Shivaaay!!!" her painful moan brought him back as he realized she was a virgin , and soo real tight , a  sense of pride touched him , he was the first man making love to her , he lowered his lips on her , whispering "I love you annika" plenty times until her pain calmed ,  She dug her fingers in his back  , as he continued thrusting himself slowly in her , She was one with her beast, her bagad billa , mere the thought made her the happiest woman on earth , As he thrusted she felt all flushed as she felt like she would explode ,he could sense her going all tight against his pulsating self , and her smile wasn't there , "Let it go!" he whispered to her , how did he understand her when she dint even utter a word , unable to think anymore , she gave in her husband words , and relax as she came hard against him, he kissed her forehead as he reached to his own climax himself "I love you annika!" he whispered to her before sleep took over them 

He stir in his sleep dreaming about Om telling him She left , she left like malika , he woke with a jerk sweating all  over ,but soon relaxed as he found her all snuggled in his chest and his arm still tightly wrapped around her waist

"Goodmorning!" he whispered to her as she opened her eyes slowly , for once her eyes had doubt if he was really there for real , he lowered his lips on his nose kissing it proving he was actually real 

"I love you!" she replied instead of goodmorning making him smile wide to his ears but then it hit him 

"were you really gonna leave???!" he asked all worried

"Yes?  for an indian food presentation , all country are participating, it would have just been for a week!" she replied casually 

"What the wcuk??"  He wished to curse the never lying om but he wouldn't since he was the cupid who gave him his life , his one lie made him realize he moved on with annika without even realizing

"Bagad BILLAA!" she yelled angrily in pain as she tried to move out of the bed 

He laughed at her getting at what he was being yelled for , "Its not my fault ,even you painted me " he showed her the lipstick print, her teeth prints on his shoulder and her nails scratches , as she let her hairs fall on her cheek covering the blushy shade they turned in 

"But atleast you aint doing the penguin walk!" she defended herself 

"want a massage up there???" he grinned shamelesssly at her as she frowned , this shivaay was a completly new one to her

Later in the evening Rudra knocked at their door saying someone wishes to see them

He felt her hands leaving his as they watched the person who waited to meet them ,"Malika" He couldnt help buy notice the fear in her voice, was it because she thought he will doubt her again 

"Annika!! i am soo sorry sis , i know what they made you do to save their so call reputation , i just ran here to tell all the truth!" She said hugging her sister , even though she was adopted but annika was always a nice friend to her and she just couldnt believe her ears when she heard they blamed annika for her running away 

"Shivaay , Annika has nothing to do in this , i ran because i thought you gave your brothers more attention while i played the second fiddle , and also i gel hard for Siddhant , i know i should have told you earlier but i was still soo much confuse, i am really sorry , annika has nothing to do in this!" there she jut triggered his guilt , he was sure after last night she could never do anything to hurt someone but now facing the truth wss a bit tough as guilt took over him for all the blames

"Its okay!" he said and retired to his room , with annika following him worried for him 

"Shivaay , malika doesn't know but she lost a gem , please don't think you're flawed or anything!" she said sitting next to him 

"I am not angry because she left me , i am angry because i couldn't read between the lies and see your truth!" he replied sadly feeling unable to meet her eyes 

"you are truly a billu!" she giggled , "You trusted me the moment you said you love me! yes you don't have a lot of brain but i'll manage with you!" she said in a comical annika style , his smile returned back 

"but still i am sorry anika!" she wrapped her arms around him ,"Shut up and undress!" she said looking in his eyes surprising him and reminding him of the first day they met 

She chuckled at his expression , "I don't mind undressing,if thats what turn billu to shivaay!" there he was back being himself 

"I love you Shivaay Singh Oberoi!"  

"I love you Mrs annika shivaay singh Oberoi!" He captured her lips in a long kiss 

Destiny switched his brides but at the end he got the perfect one , his Annika 

THE END 

i was not going to type this but the actual track got this in my mind  am sorry if it bored any ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Blushy_Auntacid - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
this is one of the awesome OS i have ever read
mind blowing piece ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘