Better Half - ShraMan OS

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello ShraManians! !!!! It's an awesome week for us all and i know we are all eager for the much awaited marriage of our ShraMan. Soon after I watched yesterday's episode I wanted to write an OS and so here it is. It is my take on how it will be for ShraMan to be more than friends.

Like every girl even she dreamt of her Prince Charming. Those days when she used to wear saree of her mother and look at herself in the mirror imagining scenes of her marriage. She wanted a dream wedding but as she grew up she started living in reality shoving off all her dreams somewhere deep down inside her. And a wedding this way was above everything she ever thought of. Either this is her worst nightmare or...
Her trail of thoughts were broken as she heard someone call her, but, was she hearing it right?
" Congratulations Mrs.Malhotra," greeted the registrar with a smile.
Her lips curved into a smile while her brain tried registering the words that were a dream or bigger than any dream she ever saw.
" Thank You, " She looked beside her and found him smiling widely at the officer and she couldn't take her eyes of him.

She was dressed like it was a normal day. He too was no were in flashy outfit. There was no band Baja barrat and here she was getting married. Correction, she just got married.
Soon the two were on their way to Tiwari Killa, to seek everyone's blessings. She had been here,in his car beside him, many times but it feels different. It's new. Something, some feeling deep inside of her which says it's nothing like before.

Two days ago he was still among the few eligible bachelor's of Delhi and now, at this moment he had lost it. He was never interested in wooing any of those women, for somewhere he always felt he belonged to someone, someone who was his best friend, his Sumo and now his Better... It was weird to even address her as his WI...He had felt a tingling sensation when the officer called her by his Name. He couldn't suppress the smile that took over and the happiness he felt but soon all the emotions vanished and their past memories engulfed him.
It's been tiring. Just a few days ago he had beaten Aditya to death and the next day he was asked about him and Suman getting married and today, he is married.
I am married.
Did? No kidding, I just got married and Suman...sumo is my wife...
As his mind let him pour out those words that he couldn't bring himself to utter, he could feel his heart thumping hard in his chest. He looked beside him to see her sitting, nervousness clearing showing on her face and her fingers fondling with the end of her duppata.
The car came to a screeching halt and the two looked each other in the eye as the sudden stop took them both by surprise.
It was only for a few minutes but it seemed too long. It's been them together on this journey but they seemed like strangers.
The ringing mobile took them out of their moment and the two walked out of the car. Shravan rejected the call and walked beside her towards Tiwari Killa.

She had been here before. It was her home after she lost her parents. This was the shelter she sought and that day when she first came here, she was empty handed. And today as she walks beside him she remembered that day when they were called her by her Nanu to talk about the alliance. They had both been astounded by the question. And they were both equally not in favour until yesterday. Now, at this moment entering her home as his wife, she felt married. Is this what it is about? She felt herself asking to her heart.

He had been here before but he was never treated like this,he thought. Everyone kept stuffing his mouth with sweets and kept feeding him all the food that will surely is an hindrance to his workout. He smiled and talked like before but everytime he saw her around either helping Mami or hugging Dabbu, he could feel himself been drawn towards her.

Everything was in its right place, certain things in her bag and some which she decided to leave behind. As the zip moved across the chain the bag closed and she left her breathe which she herself was surprised to know that she was holding for so long.

Soon, the two left from Tiwari Killa and headed to Malhotra House. Shravan tried hard to focus on the radio with thoughts of being married and her being his WI..still somewhere at the back of his mind. Suman felt jittery at the thought of stepping into Malhotra House. She had been there before. She had been there all the time but she was there as Miss. Suman Tiwari. And now she is Mrs.Suman Shrav...she found herself spelling his name. Trying hard to gulp it all down or just let it all out.

The beaming faces did very little to calm their nerves. Shravan could read his Dad's face and clearly make out that he wasn't the Happiest. But right now he didn't care at all. Beside him Suman followed all the instructions given by Kamini Chachi and put her first step inside Malhotra House as the Daughter -in - law.
After a few more rituals the two were set free to head into their room. And thats when they freaked out yet again. They couldn't help but fight the urge to pick up a fight again. Shravan walked first while Suman quietly followed him upstairs. Soon the door was open and the two stepped in together.
It was the same room where she barges in unasked, where she had seen him without his T-shirt, where they had packed for his Journey, where she had been with him countless times and now she has to spend a lifetime with him. She was, no, she is, yes, she is his wife. She is Mrs.Suman Shravan Malhotra, his Better half, and soon she was smiling admiring the room like she was here for the very first time.
It was awkward, he had to admit. He had been here all alone by himself for such a long time and now there she stood,his wi... He bit his tongue to stop himself from saying that word. But, she was here and now she is going to be here forever, with him. Just like before she will barge in again without knocking and she will surely argue and put up a fight with authority that the room belongs to her as well. She will be on his face all day and all night. And he thought, they will be apart, but, they are now going to be together, may be...no, for sure, forever. A small smile crept on his lips as he saw her looking at herself in the mirror in his closet and without even him knowing he uttered, my wife,my better half.

That's it. It might not be how things turn in EDKV but I just had to write it down. They definitely love each other but they aren't prepared for it,are they? So, these are just my thoughts on how ShraMan might feel as they get binded in this marriage. Click the like button if it brings a smile on your face and Feel free to comment and let me know what you guys think.

Lots of love,
Chestha

Edited by chestha5931 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimik thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tere stories naa miley te mar jawaan!