ShraMan OS: The Dream Wedding

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
------
Unress
Me first!!!
It is sad yet very beautiful !!!
Can truly feel sumo's pain . My eyes teared up in the end
Awesome piece as always
You are a gifted writer.
Keep giving us such amazing stories πŸ˜ƒ Edited by sapphire3 - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
UnRes

Hello Astonm πŸ˜ƒ, I have read one of your prev Os naam yaad nahi hain magar you are brilliant dear esp in romantic OS's  , loved reading your work, when time permits I shall try to go through your other OS πŸ˜ƒ

Okay Brilliantly written πŸ‘, from Dreams to Reality what a transformation, how well you have started with her happiness and dreams in which lies her real content...to something which nothing less than a nightmare ie her present. Sumo wanted to share so many wonderful moments with Shrvan and treasure them while in reality it the complete opposite. 

She got her dreams, hopes everything shattered and now nothing else matters to her at all, she is in a living hell right now, no one is there to share her pain as well. The charm she was supposed to have is not seen anywhere on her face. 

No where does she looks like a blushing bride but instead looks like a dressed up doll...Thanks Astonm for your wonderful Os...Its really emotional you got exactly what was going on in sumo's mind n penned it down so well...Loved reading it...Keep writing ...Till then take care.    
Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago
Kaira10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice , nice writing 😊 😊
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies and gentleman this is Anjali for you ! You make ShraMan even more lovable and this time you made me feel Sumo's pain the poor girl had so many dreams. Thank you for this piece, never stop writing on ShraMan you guys are the perfect combo πŸ˜‰
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved it!!
Beautifully written as always
PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anjali this was heartbreaking!!!
I honestly can't say more. But I am glad you gave the note regarding the PM at the end. Hehe. I thought you forgot to send me oneπŸ˜†
Edited by PrincessAshVik - 7 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so sad made me cry
but was still amazing
totally loved it
ShyNomad thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful contrasts between what she imagined and what was in reality waiting for her.  Hearbreaking. 
Thanks for this peek into her thoughts, it was much needed!
sman2195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Anjali,

Sad, heart wrenching and yet sooo beautiful...

Thank you for writing, how Sumo may have felt during the time of her wedding to Aditya! Didn't have tears. But I felt my heart was aching for Sumo..and also for anyone, who may have dreamt of marrying the man they loved but at the end, married a different man!!!

Love your writing as usual. Loved the concept. No complain! wish only they had shown something more like this in the serial. But then again, it's their story. And this is your story.

PS. As you said "every girl dreams of their wedding"...to be precise, it was important whom I walked to, than how I wanted the wedding to be. Although, i have never paid much attention to the details, but after reading your descriptions, I will focus on it. Thank you and hugs for the inspiration!!