Shakti...Astitva Ke Ehsas Kii Written Update Maha Episode 4th Sept 16

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with Soumya asking Harman to do her a favour. She gives him a knife and says that since 21 days are over can you do something for me? Harman says is this a knife, I thought this is a sword? Soumya says I want to make a memory with you so would you write your name on my wrist with this knife? Harman says have you gone mad? Soumya says, this is love if a woman does this for her husband but since I am a kinnar, it will be called as madness.
In the kitchen, Preeto is throwing utensils around and Shanno tries to stop her but she shouts that these utensils have to washed with gangajal now as they have become dirty. Hadak Singh, Harman question Preeto whether she has gone mad? Soumya offers to clean the utensils but Preeto refuses saying that you won't touch them. She even offers to cook food but Preeto says from now I will cook food not you. 

Next scene, Soumya saves Harman when daal (lentils) are about to fall on him and instead her hand gets burned in the process. Preeto scolds Soumya but Harman protects her saying that Soumya saved him from getting burned. 

In Maninder's house, Nimmi and Beeji are happy as they liked the dress. Surbhi gets tensed because Abishek's family still hasn't refused for the wedding. Beeji suggests to keep the dress in temple. At the same time, marriage broker man comes in telling that bridegroom's family has postponed the wedding till the next month. Surbhi gets happy and Maninder blames Soumya.

In Harman's room he applies ointment on Soumya's hands and tries to console her saying that your hands are delicate as your skin. He tries to console her about Preeto saying that don't be afraid of he, it's her way of showing love-shouting. He asks why did you save me and got burned?
Soumya replies because I can't see you in pain. Harman says that I have kept your secret for 21 days and that's the most that I can do for you. Soumya says you have done enough for me. I learned how to live for others from you, I live with your memories for my whole life. Harman says, I taught you another thing- how to use a mobile and Soumya laughs. He says you look good while laughing. Don't forget to laugh.

Meanwhile, Surbhi calls Abhishek and thanks him for postponing the date. Nimmi overhears this and questions why are you doing this? Surbhi says I am doing this for the betterment of Soumya and you. I will leave once Soumya di is fine. Nimmi says, that you have grown up. I will arrange for puja.

Soumya gives Harman a blanket and he thinks to himself that she has done so much for me and in return I could only give him tears. He says I can't believe that 21 days are over and gets up to get a pad. He asks Soumya to give him a list of things that she wants before she leaves but Soumya refuses saying that give them to your wife, not me.

Harman asks her to think about Rajesh Khaana's words- no tears. He expresses his desire to stop her by saying that if it was in my hands, I would have stopped you but since you are not from this society I can't help it. Soumya says, we couldn't stay as husband and wife but this vermillion will remind me of you always. Harman says ask whatever you want so that you could have a memory with me. She replies whatever you have given me is more than enough. He says if circumstance were different, I would have boated to the whole world that she is my wife.

Saya takes a look at Soumya's pictures thinking that I felt that Nimmi will win but now Soumya's truth is out in the world, now I can take her with me.

Soumya is knitting sweater for Harman while he is sleeping and she writes a letter for him.

She writes,

Since 21 days are now over, I have to leave you even though I don't want to. She writes that I never thought all these relationships will end in such a way. Soumya questions, why can't kinnars have a normal life? When god created both men and women for the same society then why can't kinnars live in the same society? When you took vows with me holding me in your arms, I thought I was a normal girl, wedded into a normal house. Little did I know that I was a kinnar. Kalsi mausi knits sweater for her husband thinking it will keep her close to him. That's why I am knitting this sweater for you, so that you could remain close to me. I will always remember you. You also don't forget me.

She places the letter and sweater under the pillow.

Maninder refuses to sit in puja and Surbhi says your hatred for Soumya is greater than your love? 
Preeto thinks how to vacate the house by 11 pm. Harman comes down and Raavi asks Preeto to go to watch movie. Preeto then asks Harman to take Raavi to movie.

Preeto asks Shanno to visit temple as she hasn't done that since getting pregnant. Shanno gets skeptical on why is Preeto being nice to her. She checks the clock- 10.30.
Harman calls Soumya which color bangles do you like? She says I like all colors. You can buy which ever you want to. Harman buys, red and yellow colored bangles.

Harman goes into sweets shop and asks Soumya her favourite sweet. She says moti chor. He then goes to sarree shop and asks which color saree do you like? He then buys a matching sarree with bangles for Soumya. Nimmi get worried and calls Soumya but she doesn't pick. Meanwhile, door bell rings when Preeto and Soumya are alone in the house. Preeto shouts Soumya and she tells Harman that she has to leave because Preeto is calling. Harman tells her to keep the phone on. Preeto shouts Soumya to check the door, she hurrieds down to open the door only to find Maninder and Saya with him. She gets shocked.

Precap-
Preeto tells Soumya that you have enjoyed enough in this world now go to where you belong that is with Saaya. Soumya shouts she doesn't want to leave and Harman hears this on phone.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
thank you for updating...
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3