.:|ERSK Introduction Corner|:.

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Since we all are new in this forum, lets introduce ourselves by filling up the following categories in this thread!

Name: [What you'll be liked to called in the forum as]
Birthday & Age: [Optional]
Something about yourself:
Why do you watch ERSK?
What other shows do you watch?
What other forums have you been visiting?

Permission by .Shruti.
India-Forums Dev Team

Edited by areeba_blossom - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Name: Areeba

Birthday & Age: 19

Something about yourself: Daily soaps are a secret guilty pleasure

Why do you watch ERSK?: I love the puppy-dog love story and the lightheartedness in this show. I love the modern approach in this show of all the characters and the traditional ties. Its pretty cool so far. 

What other shows do you watch?: I watch a gazillion shows but the indian shows that i've watched so far are IPKKND, Tashan-E-Ishq and Kuch Rang Pyar ke Aise Bhi.

What other forums have you been visiting?: Pakistani Forums, IPKKND, TEI & KRPKAB

Edited by areeba_blossom - 7 years ago
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Ammy

Birthday & Age: 27 - 03 - 93

Something about yourself: Craving for love and romance in a normal life

Why do you watch ERSK?: Fan of Rajashri PH... So, had to watch this too...

What other shows do you watch?: SONY shows and K - dramas

What other forums have you been visiting?: Asian Forums, all SONY forums (mainly EDKV)
starasdf thumbnail
Name: Star
Something About Me: Superheroes and Sci-Fi are  my favourite genres, Sports and the outdoors as activities
Why Do I Watch ERSK: The promos showed equality, especially the hyphenated last name one. So I thought I would give it a try and loved it!
What Other Shows Do I Watch: The other Sony shows: BBKD, KRPKAB, EDKV. And Suits, The Fosters, Arrow, Agents of Shield, The Flash, Teen Wolf, A couple of K-Shows like Boys Over Flowers and Uncontrollably Fond (Too much TV 😆 )
What Other Forums Have I Been Visiting: The above Indian shows
Edited by starasdf - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NAME:  Barbie or Barbs

SOMETHING ABOUT ME: Love to watch Simple love stories and Mishal Raheja's Shows..

WHY DO I WATCH ERSK?: Had found the initial promos to be quite good, then later I learnt that Kinshuk Vaidya aka Sanju of Shakalaka Boom Boom is all set to make a comeback as the male lead... Used to like him since my chidhood days so I had to watch it for him, to see his acting skills in this grown up avatar..

WHAT OTHER SHOWS DO I WATCH: Currently I am a regular viewer of no other show except ERSK.

WHAT OTHER FORUMS HAVE I BEEN VISITING?: Ishq Ka Rang Safed
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago
urvi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Name: Urvarshee..u can call urvi 😊

Birthday & Age:25th august 1995.. 21yrs old

Something about yourself: Am a die hard fan of Drashti Dhami and Shivya Pathania

Why do you watch ERSK?: The reason is I really adore Shivya Pathania..And Now i also found Kinshuk very sweet and humble...And am crazy about Archi ❤️

What other shows do you watch?: I watched only DD n shivya  shows(Geet.Madhubala.ek tha raja ek thi rani and Humsafars) And currently am watching ERSK 

What other forums have you been visiting?: Geet,Madhubala,Ek tha raja ek thi rani, Humsafars n ERSK forums

Edited by urvi25 - 7 years ago
....pratu.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name:pratiksha / pratu

Birthday :21/11/1995..

Something about yourself - love to watch/read love stories ,I love chatting/ talking I cant sit silent😆

Why do you watch ERSK?: I love rajshri production , simple sweet love story , kinshuk vaidya for him also I start to watch ersk & now love shivya, my archi😳

What other shows do you watch?:ishqbaaz, ERSK,kumkum bhagya,KRPKAB

What other forums have you been visiting?:ishqbaaz ,ersk
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dekho ji, my name is kashika I live in India n baaki sab is pvt. ltd. that is why I won't tell...n since this is the first time I m writing in the forum's introduction corner so ignore any mistakes...
n yeas my bday is 29-07...
I often watch KT, krpkab n I regularly watch ek rishta sajhedari ka n edkv...
n I watch the show because I dont like much of separation tracks n I like happy serials with less no. of typical drama...n the promo n lead r good enough
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Name : Shobhi 
A few lines about yourself : easy going, reliable, honest, Humble
Reason for watching this show : Kavita Barjatya/Rajshri Production
What other forums you have been visiting : CAS, Ek Rishta Sajhedari Ka, KRPK & EDKV. CID & Adaalat
What other shows you have been watching : CID & Adaalat
Nefetina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Name: Nawal

A few lines about yourself: A recent viewer of Hindi soaps. Have a love-hate relationship with 4 lion's shows. 😆  

Reason for watching this show: Shivya Pathania. Was an avid fan of Humsafars. I feel she has a lot of potential. Now her character as sanchi is also interesting. The show has a simple premise and I'm loving a lot of the other characters too. 

What other forums you have been visiting: only ERSK and Ishqbaaaz

What other shows you have been watching: IPKKND (my first Hindi show), Humsafars, a bit of QH 2 and Geet.