When Love Makes You Crazy:Ch: 22 & 23 last chapter :)

khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kappu to flat hi h sumo p... πŸ˜‰ bechari kitni nervous ho rhi thi... πŸ˜† par kappu h na hmesha sumo ko sambhal leta h... ❀️ nice start... jaldi jaldi update karna
khjgj thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Kappu to flat hi h sumo p... πŸ˜‰ bechari kitni nervous ho rhi thi... πŸ˜† par kappu h na hmesha sumo ko sambhal leta h... ❀️ nice start... jaldi jaldi update karna

Meri ek lauti ek reader jiske paas hamesha waqt hota hai kuch bhi padhne ke liye on KaSum ⭐️ Die hard fan of KaSum :) Hope you are fit & fine ! Thank you so much ! Pakka will update ASAP.

Lots of Pyaar to you.
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Di😊 how are you I missed you sooo Much. Nice plot πŸ˜› Di thanks for coming back 
Love your story. Di ff ke bare meh kuch toh batao. Romance ya action ????? Well update jaldi Karan waiting 

Lots of love 
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Of course Kapil ki nazar uski tattoo par hi jana tha🀣
Pehli nazar main hi he's attracted to her aye hayeee...sumona ke liye woh nervous ho raha tha biting his nails and all..supaaa excited for this FF...
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
 This was awesome!! Thank u so much for writing it..the first chapter itself has thoroughly gripped me and I can't wait to read the next. U r a reader's delight. I keep reading Ur works from time to time ;) Beautiful plot. Update soon! Much love. Xoxoxo πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
khjgj thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
roseee thumbnail
superb   πŸ‘ Edited by roseee - 7 years ago
UrjaLuvsWahi thumbnail
Lattoo toh sumona bhi ho gayi..haath chodne ka naam hi nahi le rahi thi..waise i love that you made kapil a LADIES' MAN in this one..superb...oh when Kapil knew exactly why she was late and all Im waiting for the next chapterrr...cafe❀️
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kappumyfav

Meri ek lauti ek reader jiske paas hamesha waqt hota hai kuch bhi padhne ke liye on KaSum ⭐️ Die hard fan of KaSum :) Hope you are fit & fine ! Thank you so much ! Pakka will update ASAP.

Lots of Pyaar to you.

πŸ˜ƒ m always ever ready for kasum stories... too greedy u see πŸ˜‰ love u too