Somewhere between Love & Hate - ShraMan OS

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
HELLO EVERYONE !!!! Yesterday's episode was awesome. May be not everything we wanted to see but it was too good for some reasons. I know it's at that juncture where we are utterly confused but I am just happy that there was a beautiful ShraMan scene to witness. Based on yesterday's episode I have an OS to present.

The night had fallen calling the moon and stars for light. The serenity so deep that anyone would fall to slumber.

But, she couldn't. She feared closing her eyes for everytime she did,the memory flashed right across her eyes and it seemed to haunt her innerself. Laying on her bed with eyes wide open she stared at the ceiling. She could sense his wrath still hovering over her. His touch clinging her body and his words had tarnished her every bit. She felt disgusted but somewhere glad that she didn't marry such a guy. And that's when she remembered him. He was there. Like always, even today he was there to protect her. He had barged in and rescued het before she breaks down. And there it was in his arms that she found protection. It was him, after all this time, after all that they have been through... It was Him.
She got up from her bed and walked outside. She knew everyone were already asleep. The guests and Malhotra's had already left but what stopped her steps was seeing him still out there.

" Shravan? " she called out.

The event kept replaying in his mind and everytime he remembered those filthy hands over her, his hand closed into a fist and rage took over him. He was dumbfounded when he saw her in that state and felt his world stop until she threw herself in his arms. That few seconds had made him feel alright. That very moment he knew she was fine,he was fine and they were fine. He didn't loose another minute and was over Aditya hitting him like a maniac. It was not something he did just for his behavior today. It was for all those moments he had spent with Suman. It was for trying to steal her from him. For asking questions about their relationship and above all for not trusting her.
He had realized then and there when he was trying to justify himself in front of Nirmala that he had mistaken his words. Of course those words were to hurt him but how dare he hurt her. How dare he hurt her. With anger engulfing him all over again, he put his head down and closed his eyes only to hear her call his name.

Rubbing his eyes he looked at her to find her giving him a faint smile. But, what took his soul and ripped it apart were those tear brimmed eyes. With every step she took towards him, it pained her to see him exhausted. His bottom lips still carried the marks from his fight with Aditya and his eyes clearly holding on embers.

She took a seat next to him and for a while both didn't speak. While she couldn't find words to thank him for being her saviour, he couldn't find words to admit to her that he was the reason for the mishap in her life.
" Thank you Shravan... Even though you have broken every relation we share...you still stood up for me today and I don't think I will every be able to thank you enough. I won't ever be able to repay you for this," she said with a sigh and closed her eyes for the tears might fall anytime.
And she opened her eyes to see him gone.

There he stood outside,holding the door with his heart dripping with guilt and his eyes shooting anger for himself.
" Thank you Shravan... I won't ever be able to repay you for this.."   her words kept ringing in his ears," Even though you have broken every relation we share...you stood up for me..."
He felt lava erupting from within and he hit his hand hard on the wall. The blood oozed out from the torn skin but it was nothing in front of the deep emotion that he felt.
" Why are you hurting yourself? " came her voice again.
He turned and there she stood behind him. Taking his hand in her she examined the wound. She took him inside and started treating the wound and applied some antiseptic. She did with utmost care to make sure it didn't hurt him. And without her even realizing a lone tear drop dressed his wound.
He felt it. And he felt it burning him. His every bit was now scattered and he knew his broken pieces had torn her into pieces.
" I hope tumhe Dard nai ho raha hai," she asked.
He was dead. He couldn't believe if this was all true. This girl right in front of him had suffered so much this night and here she is addressing my wound which will be fine in day or two. But what about the pain that she had been through, what about her.
" Shravan? " she called him again and this time he could feel her piercing gaze on him trying to read his face.
" I am fine," he said and moved his hand away from her. He got up to leave but she stopped him holding his wrist.
And before he could understand all that was happening, she was there holding him tight. He could feel her tears and he felt like embracing her in return but he stopped. He can't. He shouldn't. He stood there weak and guilty while she tried hearing the lullaby of his heart beat for it was only him who could put her to rest.
His soul cursing him for being wrong towards her for hiding the truth from her,for not uttering a word when she deserves to know it all. He was being unfair to her. He knew he had done wrong but Aditya being wrong and not trusting her was no excuse for his wrong doing. He was not just the saviour but he was the reason for her troubles. If only he could tell her right now how much he had changed in his revenge. How blind he had become. And how much he had lost. He wished he could wrap his arms around her right now and promise her not to let any harm near her again.

Another night, but, the first one where they stood Somewhere between Love And Hate...
His love for her had so much intensity that today he felt hate for himself...

Okay! That's it...
I know nothing like this happend yet in the show...I tried modifying the scenes and this is how I wanna see things. Let me know what you guys think..like, comment and leave all your opinions and words :)Edited by chestha5931 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love how Shravan's guilt has been portrayed, in a way they will always care for each other keep writing :)
Crazypiya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Too good
Very nicely written
The guilt of shravan will not give him peace until he confessed his fault..
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypiya

Too good
Very nicely written
The guilt of shravan will not give him peace until he confessed his fault..

Thank you so much :)
We could all see it yesterday... And even before that.. His words haunting him and though I never interpreted his words wrongly...
I couldn't stop myself from writing this one where he is guilty..
Glad you liked the work
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

I love how Shravan's guilt has been portrayed, in a way they will always care for each other keep writing :)

Thank you ...
Glad you liked the writing :)
Whatever happens ShraMan is gonna be there, always :)
chestha5931 thumbnail

:)
Thank you dear
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

very well written...👏

Thank you so much 😊
Glad you liked my way of portraying Shravan's emotions 😊
chestha5931 thumbnail

Thank you so much 😊
😳
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow! I really loved this OS.❤️

It's amazing. Beautifully written.⭐️

chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

Wow! I really loved this OS.❤️

It's amazing. Beautifully written.⭐️

Thank you :)
Happy happy and happy
I really wished it would make ShraManians happy..:)
Glad you loved it 😃