Beyond those Seven Promises - SHRAMAN OS

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys ! I know yesterday's episode stunned us all. The words Shravan let out were an outburst of everything he had in him. His inner turmoil and people wanting Aditya 's happiness, his own mother asking him to stay out of Suman's way...the last few weeks had been tough on him and we see the reaction in the form of a few words which took us all by surprise or may be shock. But being very frank, somewhere I was happy...because I see some inner meaning to it and so here I write an OS based on the scene.

The silence in the room could not be explained. She stood there,dressed as a bride. The henna in her hand carried someone's name while the stain had another story to tell. Her eyes brimmed with tears. She feared closing them for they will fall out. Everyone out there were stunned by the revelation. In her room standing in front of the mirror she recalled the incident which had tarnished her image.

" Shravan stop it...you will kill him," Called Ramnath and pulled his Son away from Aditya.
Blood was oozing out from Aditya's wounds and Nirmala cried at seeing her two sons trying to kill each other.
The guests left the ceremony. Preeti and Mausi sat beside Suman comforting her while Nirmala aided her Son's wounds.
" This marriage won't happen," said Shravan wiping the blood from his nose.
Aditya was irked by his words and pushing Nirmala's hands away, he stood up against Shravan.
" And who are you to say that? " questioned Aditya," Let me guess...her best friend, lover or.. "
Before Aditya could complete his words his cheeks met with a slap from his Mother.
" What's wrong with you Adi? Firstly you hurt Suman and now you are questioning Suman and Shravan's relationship?
Aditya grinned at her mother's words while Shravan was irked by his reaction.
" Suman and Shravan",
" Shravan and Suman",
repeated Aditya for 'n' number of times and the smile didn't leave his face.
The Tiwari 's were confused just like the Malhotra's but it were the next words from Aditya which left them all shell-shocked.
" You are all right...Aap sab sahi hai...mujhe apni hone wali patni ke saath aisa vyavahar nahi karna chahiye. He ran his hands through his messed hair and closed his eyes as the next words left his mouth, Lekin koi bhi hone wala pati kaise react karta jab usse ye Pata chale ki uski hone wali patni pehle se hi kissi ki patni hai...Suman Shravan ki patni hai..," the last few words echoed in the hall baffling everyone. Shravan's eyes popped out while Suman went numb.
" What happened? Why are you all shocked? I am not lying... Aditya held his mother by her shoulders and continued, trust me Ma, I am not lying. And all of this which I said, ye saari baat mujhe kal raat khud Shravan ne batayi hai."
Shravan could feel the eyes on him. Head down he felt suffocated in the place. Suman could see him, she could see him not uttering a word or stopping Aditya from speaking ill about them. And then and there she lost. She walked up to him and before she could reach out to him,
" Tash," echoed the sound of the slap.
The red eyes filled with shame of Shravan met the fiery eyes of his father.
" What's all this Shravan? Answer me...Answer us all... Tumne apne aur Suman ke rishte ka mazak bana diya...Tumne apni dosti ka mazak bana dia...Tumne...
" Kuch galat nahi kia hai maine...," came Shravan's loud and clear reply.
He looked at everyone out there and stopping his gaze at her he once again said," I haven't done anything wrong."
Taking a deep breath in, he walked towards Suman and took her hand in his. Aditya took a step towards them but Shravan's gaze stopped him at his place.
" I told Aditya that I and Suman have no distance between Us. We have a relationship above all the seven vows of a marriage. We are one in every sense. We are like friends, lovers and a couple. And I didn't lie."
With every word he spoke his hold on Suman's hand got strong and looking at her he said," Humare beech sab kuch hua Suman...sab kuch. Aur ye jhoot nai hai. We are best friends and like beat friends should we are each other's support. We have seen each other fall but we have been there to see each other rise. We have been away, but we never were apart. We have been angry and upset with each other but we can't ever hate each other. We are reason for each other's smile and tears. We... We are complete Suman. And yes,I said we are husband and wife, because a husband and wife don't become one when they become physically one..its when their soul becomes one. I know you Suman. Tumhara ehsaas, tumhari dhadkan, tumhari takleef, tumhari har khushi se waakif hu main...aur.. He left her hand and looking straight in her eyes uttered, I can see through your soul and touch your every bit without even laying my hands on you,"
His last words filled Suman's eyes to the brim and she ran to her room closing the door behind her.

" She opened her eyes to see tears flowing from her eyes. Breaking down she fell on the ground and clutching her bridal wear cried. She weeped till her tears dried.
His words,"Humare beech sab kuch hua hai Suman..." ringed in her ears. And she closed her ears to stop the voice from reaching her.
She removed her hands from her ears and her gaze fell on the name written on her hand and she was taken aback to the day," haath main naam likhne se kya hota hai...naam toh chahne wale ke dil main likha hona chahiye, " his words had touches her soul that day.
And she had written his name in her heart and also on her hand. The red stain of the henna meant her future husband loves her a lot. May be her husband loves her a lot. Realization struck and she could see a smile forming in her lips," He loves me...," she found herself saying,.

Maybe she just found a new identity of being his wife...

That's all...I don't know what you guys feel about yesterday's episode but that's what I see between those words that Shravan let out yesterday. Somewhere even he didn't realize how deep his relationship with Suman is but this is what I see. Leave your comments and likes and I will be happy to know what you guys think.

Lots of love,
ChesthaEdited by chestha5931 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Res

----

OMG wow!! ๐Ÿ‘
So beautifully panned. I loved it!!
Keep writing dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
----------
This is ๐Ÿ‘
I have no words!
Your take on the scene stole my heart!
How i wish this happens!
This is ShraMan at their finest!
You bro, have talent!
Write more often, it would be a treat๐Ÿค—
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
Rooh_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I sooo wish this happens on the show!!!!
I loved your POV to bits. 
Rasa23 thumbnail
MY thoughts were same like urs..Thts y i loved yesterday's episode. Shravan dint mean  any physical relationship by saying unke beech sab ho gaya hai balki he meant that they r one soul.. they know each other very well ..
Sumodreamer05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent... I hope something like that happens on the show
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Beautifully penned
Actually their relation is beyond seven vows
Ana_mika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is so beautiful.
Loved your take on the scene!

chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

Res

----

OMG wow!! ๐Ÿ‘
So beautifully panned. I loved it!!
Keep writing dear ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much :)
I am so glad it made you smile...
I will keep writing cause ShraMan is my muse...and they are each other's <3
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

Res

----------
This is๐Ÿ‘
I have no words!
Your take on the scene stole my heart!
How i wish this happens!
This is ShraMan at their finest!
You bro, have talent!
Write more often, it would be a treat๐Ÿค—

Thank you so much dear.
I was awe struck at his words yesterday
And watched it like 10 times today on a stretch. .replaying it again and again
And as I remembered those Sumo and Shravan moments... His words made sense...
Thank you for your applause..
I am glad you liked it ;)