UPDATE FOR 22nd NOV.

ubiquitious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi ppl, here i am with today's horrendously MONOTONOUS AND BITTER update....the show's hazrdous to health now, and it is safe only for people like me, who have become absolutely immune to KEKTATTACKS. If u love urselves do not risk watching the show, but just read sweet shalini's valiant update aimed at helping the cause of greater humanity.

ready...steady...GOOOOO!!!!!(AT UR OWN RISK)

AT THE PARTY: nimmo and palaash arrive in ishtyle to a party of sorts,where nats and kunal are already present. nimmo is trying to catch kunal's eye so that he takes a cue that she's deliriously happy with palaash. palaash is asking nimmo if his tie is looking fine(it is red with white polka dots,ppl😆) and nimmo's like ohhhh yesss sweetums,anything luks gud on you!!

and then nimmo sees kunal and nats going in for a dance, and she forces palaash to leave his drink and go for a dance with her. so they dance inside a makeshift tent like structure in the party of sorts and kunal is busy explaining nats that nahin...that chunri was NOT for her...it was for.....hehe

AND THAT'S WHEN OUR TRAGIC HERO SEES NIMMO AND HER PYAARA PAL PALAASH JIVING TO NONEXISTENT MUSIC.

YAWWWWWWWN....yeh toh hona hi tha.

kunal's naturally upset and confront nimmo....aww cum on nimmo u jus haaave to know that u dun come to couple's parties wid pyaraa pals...luk i came juuuuuuuusss because U told me.nimmo gives him a world shattering cold look and says "u needn't have taken my words soooo seriously!!(she is like...u should have got me rite?? we r the real couple remember??)

so pouty kunal drinks a lot, thinks what is amiss,goes home, leaves natasha's side at nite,luks out of the window and bites his nail with his "KOI MUJHE BATAAYEGA KI KYA HUA HAIN??" exprssn.

MATHURIA HOUSE:

swati is sleeping and nimmo is looking at her, fuming. and then swati gets up suddenly.nimmo tells her "OYE CHAAL BAHUT HUA AB NO MORE BADMAASHI...BATAAN KYA KIYA HAI TUNE.."(not exactly in this lango but then dat's wht she meant)

swati makes her patent conspirational facial struct and says"TEREKO KAL BOLA THA NA KI HUM NAHIN BOL SAKTA??"

And then nimmo says "HELL I KNOW"...."YOU SCREWED UR BRO-IN-LAW RITE SMARTY PANTS??"

so swati is all upset and tells nimmo how she lost her job and how she met abhay and how things happened and how she got hurt in love....and she asks nimmo.."why does luv hurt so much?" those words do the magic...the sisses hug for they are both hurt in luv.(yaaaawwwwwn)🥱

for ur sake i'm writing the last bit.....every ounce of my flesh and blood is at stake...i surrender to kekta...

AT NIM'S OFFICE:

nimmo's playing solitaire, kunal wants to meet her. so she goes out with palaash for lunch and yaaaaayyy she sees kunal's car and the autowaale bhaiya parks next to him. kunal sees her...she sees kunal...and she knows kunal's seen her but kunal thinks that she doesn't know he's seen her(its confusing......... i know...i know....)and so klever kunal kalls her agin. nimmo tells him that she cannot talk now as she is going to her boss's cabin 4 a meeting.😕

alrite u can watch the epi to catch kunal's priceless expression on realising that nimmo has lied.😆

goodbye everyone....pray for my well being.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahhahaha..........that was a damn funny update.......i think ill watch it just to make you feel better that someone else is going through the same pain of watching the episode.........and ill keep ur comments in mind to make it more bearable 😆 😆 😆 ..........naina
-kavita- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the updt...hope u feel better

this show amuses me more than making me mad 😆
crazy_about_u thumbnail
i think the serial is getting boring day by day.......................but today i found it atleast funny 😆
~sowmya~ thumbnail
oh boring boring borin
Henna thumbnail

what is going on with this show? It is soooo boring now.
what happened to the comedy ?
man... the story is so boring and the show isn't going anywhere.

..oh ya thanks for posting the update.

Edited by Henna - 17 years ago
Preet78 thumbnail
Thanks for the update. But really this show sucks again. Why can't they make it funny as it was before.
Oh God please help KHNK viewers and lover.

Humien Ekta is Bachooo Dekho Yeh Kya kiya Isne Nimmo Ka??????????????
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i must say the epi is definately i no no watch... ut ur update is the best 👏 👏 !!!! is cheered up the whole episode... n ur expressions wow!!!!

thanx
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i watched todays episode and i didnt think it was that bad........though some parts frustrated me, i thought there were some funny parts that made up for the retarded parts...........and gosh if all gurls became so desperate for love like swati did, then sab ladkiyon ke behene unki saut ban jayegi..........her explanation was pathetic........naina
bosky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆 hey so funny...i m not gonna watch thevideo now as tht is definetly goin to spoilmy happy mood frm your updaete....its gr8 tht u r writing it for us...keep them coming...n thnks for making me laugh a lot... 😆