Karthik's frustration

RaJiforever2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
remember in the previous episode when Naira and them alsmost got hit by a truck and Karthik scolded Naira ...  ik it was just a  normal scene but after  watching that scene it seemed like something about him is related to  road accident .. the way he was scolding her .. seeing his frustration made me think like something is maybe related to his past idk i just felt like it when i watched the episode yesterday .. What do u  all think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think so..he was anhry coz of naira's road rage which could hv put others life in danger..
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A small possibility,maybe because of Karthik's dad's rash driving, his mother and siblings did not survive and he thought once again the same thing will happen, ie due to a love one he will loose other loved ones, but still I feeling was just Karthik's concern.
RaJiforever2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: janvi0513

A small possibility,maybe because of Karthik's dad's rash driving, his mother and siblings did not survive and he thought once again the same thing will happen, ie due to a love one he will loose other loved ones.

yes that waht i felt too 
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello...I m the silent reader of this forum...

Well I read somewhere long before wen karthik character was introduced as love interest of naira...
I think I read in metro asti article. Or some other that karthil has hidden motive to enter singhanias...he would be sukanyas brother who wants to take revenge as he feels singhanias esp naira is responsible for sukanys death...

Don't know how true it is
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

Well I read somewhere long before wen karthik character was introduced as love interest of naira...
I think I read in metro asti article. Or some other that karthil has hidden motive to enter singhanias...he would be sukanyas brother who wants to take revenge as he feels singhanias esp naira is responsible for sukanys death...

No karthik loves naira truly, he wouldn't say things in his mind then, he wouldn't be dreaming about her. He is a genuine guy
RaJiforever2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi.sweety

This news was created the day when  mohsin entered the show .. and still they didnt show anything like that  and its bcz  its  a rumor ..  Cvs ended sukanays track long ago .. so they wont sho anything related to her track and Karthik truly loves naira ..also they wont make any lead character Negetive ..