Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 30th Aug: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 30th Aug - Written Update

Part 1

Preeto sneaks around Harman and Soumya's room when Soumya walks in after taking a shower. Preeto notices the blouse she's wearing. Soumya asks if she needs anything. Preeto asks that I suspect that Harman didn't touch you at all last night. The blouse didn't come off. Soumya says yes, I tried so hard. My hands couldn't reach. Preeto helps her and asks if things are okay between them. Although it's fine, it's just a blouse. I'd call the tailor and get it fixed. She further says that you should have asked Harman to undo it. Soumya defends and says that he had fallen asleep by the time she came to the room and if she had woken him up, he would have gotten angry. Preeto leaves the room and thinks that Raavi might be right after all. There's something between the two that looks fine from afar. 

Maninder and Nimmi agree for Surbhi's wedding in 5 days time. Maninder calculates that Surbhi will settle down within 21 days of Soumya's condition and nobody will come to know of a thing. Surbhi comes back and Bebe tells her about the wedding. Surbhi is unperturbed. She tries to argue with her family but Nimmi takes her away under the pretence of preparation for the wedding.

Preeto tries to connect the dots of events that occured after Harman and Soumya's wedding. She thinks of how Nimmi tried to separate them under the drama of kundlis. Then Harman used to love Soumya, roam around calling her Gulabo, and now he barely speaks to her. Something is wrong. Raavi comes and asks Preeto why is she upset. Preeto reveals that she feels Raavi is right. Raavi jumps in q saying that you never listened to me. Harman returns and gives her the medicines. Preeto says she is fine now. Harman asks her then why she made him go to the city to fetch meds. Preeto asks him if he's happy. Harman asks her to keep out of his life and bedroom. Preeto asks him to answer clearly. Harman says I am fine. We're fine. He leaves. Preeto says now she'll find out what's wrong by hook or Crook. There's someone who knows everything, the reality of HaYa wedding. Shanno tries to budge in but Preeto insults her. 

Harman comes to his room and holds Soumya who trips. They share an eye lock and then Harman chides her to watch where you walk. Soumya says I was in a hurry. Harman asks her if something happened this morning coz Preeto was inquisitive. Soumya says nothing as such. Harman asks her to stay alert because Preeto is sharp, she'll find out if she suspects. Soumya nods and thinks that because he's angry, it'd better to not tell him of the blouse incident. 

Surbhi calls her fiance and asks to meet as she has something urgent to talk about. He agrees to meet the next day.

Nimmi, Bebe and Beeji are preparing for Surbhi's wedding when Preeto visits them. She asks to talk to Nimmi privately. In the room, she says that its been weeks since Harman's wedding and they aren't living like husband and wife. Nimmi says I dont know. Preeto says I cant believe you don't. Soumya doesn't hide anything from you. Nimmi says I havent left Soumya alone for a day in her entire life and this has been the longest she has stayed without me, maybe she is anxious and nervous. Give it a few days. Preeto says its been over 15 days. Surbhi overhears them talk and decides to alert Soumya. They wonder what they'll do next.

Maninder meets up with Saya and asks her to stay put till Surbhi's wedding and then she can do whatever she wants to.

Preeto sees them talk and recognizes Saya as the eunuch who roams around their house all the time. She wonders what Maninder has to talk to her for such a long time. She decides to find out.

Precap- Preeto visits Saya. She sees Soumya's photos all over the house. Saya panics. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for updating fast...
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the fast update
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Precap mein BG music should have been Saaaya going ' tu haan kar ya na kar tu hai meri somu '😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update, I had missed the ep so its was useful thanks again