Heal my heart -A Shraman OS

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Holla peeps!! The dhamkedar olvs have driven you crazy...right?? πŸ˜†
Well abhi to usme time hai so for the time being enjoy my story. Its not based on olvs .
Plot of the story was suggested by Shivi. I hope i did justice πŸ˜ƒ
Here you go...

HEAL MY HEART

Tiwari killa was beautifully decorated with Tulips, her favourite flowers.
Can you believe she hates roses. Who in this world hates roses?? But Ms. Suman Tiwari does.
He chuckled remembering their childhood. He had promised her to give tulips on her special day. The special day arrived but it was for someone else. He sighed . Everything was according to her taste from emerald jewellery to pink and yellow drapes. He wanted to give her a picture perfect wedding.

Sumo descended down the stairs looking the prettiest bride ever in red and cream lehenga. For a minute their eyes met but she looked away. Aditya came forward and took her hand. Shravan couldnt take anymore . He couldnt see her getting married to someone else before his eyes so he left.

Malhotra mansion was silent . Everyone was in tiwari killa to attend her wedding.
'Her wedding!!' He still couldnt believe she was getting married.

Flashback

She was having her 5th kulfi, Shravan couldnt finish his 2nd one. She snatched his kulfi and started eating.

"Arey arey meri kulfi...moti!!" He whined
She hit his arm.
"Tu itni khatarnak hai pata nahi tujhse shadi kaun krega ?" He said rubbing his arm.
"Koi nahi karega to tu hai na " she said and laughed out loud.

He smiled recalling the incident. His smile faded as he realised she was getting married but to ADITYA!
"Mil hi gya akhir use koi" he said in a pained voice

He should be happy that she will be going away from him...FOREVER. But why is he not happy?? Why is this void in his heart as if something is missing. Hell!!! Why cant he stop thinking about her??" He was frustated. There was nagging feeling since morning that something is not right . It was eating him alive. His phone beeped.
Pushkar calling...flashed across the screen

"Han Chote Bol!"
"Bhaiya aap kaha par ho? Yaha sab gadbad ho gya hai .Sumo mil nahi rahi hai ." Pushkar said in a worried tone
Panic settled in.
"Kya matlab hai mil nahi rahi hai? Shadi hai uski aaj . Wahi to thi wo fir kaha gayi?" He yelled.
Pushkar narrated the whole story over phone.

Flashback

Aditya took her hand as she descended down the stairs and walked into the mandap.
"Attention ladies and gentleman!!" Aditya said clearing his throat to gain everyone 's attention.

"Meet Ms. Suman tiwari, now going to be Mrs. Suman Ahuja...beautiful na??" He asked grinning

"Mrs. Suman Ahuja...eww " She didnt like how her name sounds. She has always dreamt to be Mrs. Suman Shravan Malhotra. But dreams never come true." She sighed.
Her thoughts were broken by aditya's voice

"Jitni beautiful ye dikhti hai utni hi beautifully jhoot bhi bolti hai." he said angrily but soon slipped on his mask of sweet charming boy.

"Aditya kya kar rahe ho ? Sab dekh rahe hain." Sumo said through gritted teeth.

"Han to dekhne do na. Inhe bhi to pata chale tumhari ishq ki dastaan" he said spitefully
She started walking but he stopped her holding his wrist.

"Abhi kaha ja rahi ho. Puri kahani to sunti jao." He opened the letter in which she confessed her for shravan and read it aloud.

Everyone started murmuring , some calling her names , some blaming her upbringing.
She dug her nails into her palms to avoid the pain and embarrassment. Tears pooled in her eyes. Mamaji , masi, mausaji everyone looked at her with accusing eyes.

" I told you I hate liers. Didnt I ??" He said tightening his grip on her wrist. She winced.
"I asked if you loved someone ?? Didnt I ?? But u denied .You kept lying to me. I hate lies ." He barked. His grip broke her bangles. The glass pierced her skin and a moan escaped her lips. She bit her lips to control pain
Aditya pressed the area where she got hurt
"Aditya chodo mujhe dard ho rha hai." She said

"Jao chhod dia. This wedding is off." he said and jerked her hand away.
She stumbled but preeti held her. Mamiji started her usual drama , how she is ashamed of her upbringing . Nanu got another minor attack. Mamiji told her to go away as she is responsible for his condition. She walked away like a lifeless body.

-------------------------------

"Bhaiya nanaji sirf sumo ka hi naam bar bar bula rahe hain. Par uska kahin pata nahi chal raha hai." Pushkar said

He disconnected the call, took his car keys and set off to find her .
Million questions were bugging him. She loved him. Why didnt she ever confess?? Why was she marrying aditya ?
ADITYA!!! He will pay for hurting his sumo. He thought but right now his priority was sumo.
"Where the hell is she??"
He drove maniacally. Pushkar had told him that her car was parked in tiwari killa.
"Pagal ladki aise kaha chali gayi ?" He was agitated.

Each passing second increased his fear manyfolds.He searched everywhere PCT, school, market but no sign of her.
"Oh shit!! How did he miss this?"

Flashback

At tom uncle's tea stall

"Oye chashmish!! Tu yaha hai main tujhe kabse dhudh rahi hu." Sumo said panting

He wiped his tears from the back of his hands.
"Tu ro raha hai??" She asked getting concerned
"Ni to kuch chala gaya hai meri aankh me." He lied
"Chal sach bata uncle aunty ka fir se jhadga hua na?" She asked. He nodded
She knew him like the back of her hand

"Rona band kar chashmish warna teri ye laalten jaise ankhein mombatti jaisi ho jayengi." She joked to cheer him up
He chuckled ."Waise tumne mujhe dhundha kaise?? "He asked in a curious tone

"Jaise tu mujhe dhundh leta " she replied coolly
"Waise bhi ye teri favourite place hai aur meri bhi ." She said and snaked her arm around his neck.

---------------------------------------

He drove off to Tom uncle's tea stall.
There he spotted her, sitting on a bench staring at the sky. He was so relieved to see her . He ran to see her.
"Sumo" he called . No response
"Sumo"
*Silence*
"Sumo!" He placed his hand on her shoulder. She jerked it away as if his touch burned her.
"Dont touch me" she said with such hatred it twisted his insides.

"Sumo lets go home." He said holding her hand . She gave him a deadly glare and he released her hand.

"Home?? Orphans dont have homes." she said in a pained voice.

He was dying inside seeing her so broken , vulnerable.
"Dont say like that " he said in a small voice

"What?? You said no one wants me and congrats you were right. They treat me like a burden and want to get rid off me asap like you do." She snapped

He flinched at her tone.
"Sumo ghar chalo. Its getting late. " He said.

"Suna nahi tumne maine kya kaha ?? Koi ghar nahi hai mera. Mayke walo ko koi matlab nahin ab. Honewale husband ne sasural le jane se mana kar diya . So I'm only a rejected bride and an orphan." She chuckled humorlessly

"Sumo chalo mere sath." He said in a stern voice
"Kis haq se??" She asked

"Pyar karta hu tumhe ,us haq se ." He said in a sincere voice

Ho khwabon se ladta rahan..
Kehne se darta rahan..
Tu mera ho jaaye maangi thi ik dua
Lagta hai apni bhi
Sunn leta hai khuda

She looked at him with expressionless face then chuckled.

"You dont love me shravan. You pity me just like others. Bachpan me taras kha ke mama mami ghar le aye. Nanu ne jimmedari samjh kar shadi taiy kar di. Ab tum aye ho taras kha ke mujhpar pyar jatane. Superb!!" She clapped . She laughed hysterically then broke down. Kyun shravan kyun?? Mere sath hi aisa kyun. Bachpan se maine har kisi ko khush rakhne ki koshish ki par sabke dard ki wajah ban gyi...tumhare bhi. Tum sahi the. Bilkul sahi. Main yahi deserve karti hu. " She cried her heart out.

He couldnt hold back. He hugged her tightly. She cried clutching his shirt. Tears brimmed in his own eyes too. He let her cry. She had buried so many emotions inside her she needed to release those. He stroked her back.

Tu hi chain tu junoon hai
Armaan hai aarzu hai
Tu hi pyaas tu sukoon hai
Tu hai dard tu hi marham

Yaaram mere yaaram
Teri yaariyon ka mausam
Yaram mere yaram
Mere saath chalta hai hardum

He sat on the bench and made her sit in his lap, her back facing on his chest. He interwined their fingers .

"Sumo " he whispered drawing circles on the back of her hand.

"Hmm"
"I am sorry " He was feeling guilty. He had misbehaved with her. Insulted her infront of her coworkers. Left no chance of mocking at her.
" Its okay " she said and squeezed his hand in assurance.
"Sumo"
"Hmm"
"I love you"
"I know. I love you too." She said with a smile
They confessed just like that. Was it too easy?? Then why did they wait for so long. He thought

Kabhi sadiyaan guzar jati hain ek izhaar ke liye
Kabhi ek lamhe me hi barso ka intezaar khatm ho jata hai

They stayed in each other embrace not caring about the time . Not caring about the world. The two broken souls were now mended.
Its true that the one who hurts you , can only heal you.

So how was it?? Zoya i used the song coz its lyrics were perfect for the story. Hope you dont mind πŸ˜› . Karna bhi mat warna ye baitaal tujhe roz daryega πŸ˜† .
If you like the story hit the like button and drop your comments. If not heels fenkna designer wali. Flats bahut hain mere pas ,size 5 🀣 . Plzzz ignore the typos

Hope to meet you soon
Till then take care
Priyam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Me first
Res πŸ˜‰

------------------------
Priyam Di πŸ€—
Sumos outburst was justified that part was so hearwrenching and touchy
Chomu ki toh 😑
Shravan ko realise ho gaya Shravu was guilty and their confession
Fabulous OS loved it

PS: No heels chot lag jayegi and chocolates khatam ho jaye toh batadena Di aur dedungi πŸ˜›
Lots of love and hugsπŸ€— Edited by Zenab78 - 7 years ago
Ana_mika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yahan res kiya and next page pe comment aagaya! Brain donation ka side effectπŸ˜†Edited by Ana_mika - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Res πŸ€ͺ

------

Unres πŸ˜ƒ
Priyam, meri jaaneman πŸ€—
It was damn cute, sweet & simple!

Loved it 😳
Keep writing 😊 Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Haaye haaye haaye
Mar jawan soniye!

Superb! Mindblowing!

No words

Dil khush kar ditta! 
#SukoonShanti
#DilGardenGarden πŸ˜³

Keep writing!
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
-------
BaituπŸ€—
Yeh kya kar dala tune
Dil tera ho gaya πŸ˜†

You used the song! It's cool.. anyway uss gaane ko leke koi inspiration hua nahi tha abhi... but kya likha hai tune!
I loved it!
Cute and sweet!
Itti aasani se confess kar diya, sigh.. obviously their love is a part of them, it should be as easy as breathing... 
Prii! Take hugs πŸ€—

Kaash aaisa ho..
And one more thing, you wanted something written on zara si dosti right? Any plot in mind? I have a few ideas πŸ˜† kuch specific hai toh bol.. likh doongiπŸ˜ƒ

And love you for this one!
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
TOMB-RAIDERR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice OS..well scripted 

Edited by TOMB-RAIDERR - 7 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved it ! Shravan's inner turmoil was so well written and I could imagine Sumo's breakdown, keep writing !
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baitu main tujhse pehle!
Priyam ka badla...πŸ˜†
#BeatThat πŸ˜‰
Wiccamaya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Painful ... And surreal ...and happy and sad ... And the way I want this story to conclude. You said it all... β­οΈ