Pari can have two husbands at the same time!

hibachurel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sattujee can still come back and we can have both the groups happy.  Bunty group and Sattu group.

This is how it can be:
Pari will have two husbands.  In hindu shasra, as far as I know even one character Drupadi had five husbands ... So, if she can have, why Pari can't have two.  And also two six-pack walas.  Now a days even villians have six packs.

Why can't pari have two...  I think the "bhikarini & Co" who are begging their hell out for Sattu jee at least can propose my well thought solution.  It is hilarious to see the crying of the bhikarinis ["bunty track finish caro"  "sattu ko wapas lao..."]  oh my Allaah!  What a drama!  in the set, in the forum, in the social media - everywhere...  drama upon drama 😆

See, we the bunty lovers are so generous ;-) we are ready to share our parijee without any grudge.  Bus ek shart!  Bunty can't be removed!   and Sattu jee welcome in ...  have to know how to share 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Calling other fan grps with names like bhikarinis is against IF rules .. u can do 50 predictions on how many husbands and wives one can hv but in the name of prediction , mocking other grps is not allowed on IF 

Topic closed
MSM Dev team