Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Requested by Priyanka(PprEDKV)
Inspired by OLV scene.
Hope you'll like it.
Enjoy reading😊

x.x.x.x.x

"The marriage is over. From now, you're husband & wife", The priest announces.

None seemed so happy with this announcement. The situation in which the marriage took place, is not pleasant after all. Suman was supposed to get married with Aditya but she ended up marrying the love of her life, Shravan. For her, it was more than a bliss, something God gifted. She looks at Shravan. He seems okay. She always dreamt of this day but not like this. She sighs.

The bride & groom stand up to take blessings from the elders. They go to nanu. He blesses them to have a happy married life. Shravan smiles. Then the couple go to Ramnath, he doesn't look pleased at all but that doesn't matter now actually. The biggest truth is Shravan & Suman are married. Ramnath blesses Shravan & hugs. Suman looks down.

The couple take everyone's blessings & wishes. Shravan's aunt Kamini jokes to cheer the environment. She says them not to fight like high school kids as they're not friends now, they're spouse. Suman feels nervous thinking of the new relationship, new responsibilities. Shravan is still the same, holding a smile on face.

---

At Malhotra mansion.

Ladies of the house do the Greh pravesh ritual for the newly married bride. Kamini signals Vandy something. Vandy says Shravan to take Suman in his arms as per ritual. Ramnath raises objection saying Shravan must be tired. But all insist. Shravan does so. Ramnath fumes. Kamini smirks.

---

Suman clutches bedsheet hearing Shravan locking the door. He turns back & smiles. She gets more nervous seeing his pacifying smile. He checks if the AC is on comfortable temperature.

"God!! Sumo, why are sweating?", Shravan asks sitting beside her on the bed.

Her breath gets stuck up & she moves a little aside. He laughs. He holds her hand which gave her a feeling like fainting.

"Sumo!! Relax! We're still best friends. Childhood best friends. Just added one more tagline - spouses with it. But I promise you, this new relationship won't come between our friendship. And listen, forget everything what happened. Forget everything what mami was saying, forget everything what Aditya did. Just remember, its our new beginning not only as life partners but also as friends. I'll support you in each & every moment of your life, sorry.. 'our life'..", he says holding her hand.
Suman looks on & murmurs "thank you". He blinks.

Someone knocks at thd door. Shravan opens it. Kamal has brought ice cream, Shravan takes it & thanks him. Kamal leaves. Shravan closes the door again.

"Here you go..your favourite chocolate icecream! As you were sweating", he gives her the bowl of delicious ice cream.

She smiles, still silent. He goes to freshen up.

Suman looks at the mirror. Vermillion on her hairline, mangal sutra, her bridal bengals everything which prove that she's Shravan's forever. Actually whats new in that? She's his from childhood, the moment he left for London, she lost every happiness of her life. Only she knows how she spent those 10 years without him. He came back but she never confessed how much she wanted him, wants him. Things went wrong & they again got separated.

Then Aditya enters in her life, Shravan always warned her about Aditya's intention but she didn't pay attention. And result is seen. The guy, Aditya tried to harass her before marriage. It was Shravan, who came to rescue. The moment he broke the door & entered, she couldn't think anything else than hugging him, the bone crushing hug, in front of everyone, It doesn't matter what others thought.

Shravan never looked so much angry before. He witnessed Verma harassing her or those goons teasing her but this time his anger crossed all limits. He just looked his Sumo's crying face for a while & beaten Aditya black & blue. Shravan was calmed down after so long time. Even after getting beaten so badly, Aditya still questioned about Shravan & Suman's relationship. Shravan couldn't control anymore. He just took some vermillion from the mandap & colored Suman's hairline saying they share husband-wife's relationship. Each & everyone were shocked seeing this so as Suman. She touched her hairline with absolute disbelief. Shravan still fuming. Then after so much arguments family members agreed to get them married.
Suman sighs.

Shravan comes out of bathroom & sees the ice cream is still on the table.

"Sumo!! It got melted almost. Why don't you eat it up?", he asks.

She says nothing. He goes near her.

"See, eat it or...", he stops at middle.
She looks on to hear the other option.
"Or I'll kiss you", he says with a mischievous smile.

Suman laughs out loud. She knows Shravan will never do anything without her consent. Shravan also knows that she knows him well. He smiles seeing her laughing. After such a terrible day, she smiled finally. Obviously, its only Shravan who can make her smile no matter how much hard it is. She takes some bites, but stops & stares at his face. He's the best thing ever happened to her.

"What happened? Isn't good?", he asks her.
"Its perfect!", she answers staring at him.

Shravan smiles. He takes a pillow & goes to sleep on sofa. She's surprised.

"Why are you staring like this? Look this is not any sacrificing or compromising marriage Sumo. I didn't do any favour. I did this marriage, it was my wish & I accept this relationship by heart. But you take your time. We won't start our marital life untill you want", he says with a gentle smile.
"That doesn't mean you have to sleep on the sofa. You sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the sofa. Its your room, Shravan", she says.
"Ours", he corrects her statement.
"Sumo, why are you being so formal? I mean such decent manner doesn't suit you. Good night. Sleep tight. And listen, you ever need anything..just..
Don't call me, take it by yourself", he tries to cheer the environment.

"I got you by God's bless, I won't ask for anything else for my rest of the life", she murmurs.

She lays on the bed & he lays on the sofa staring at each other for a while & fall asleep.

---

At midnight.
Suman wakes up screaming Aditya's name. Shravan immediately rushes to her. She got nightmare. He pacifies her saying that he's with her, none can harm her. He makes her drink water. He pacifies her.

"Sumo! It was nightmare nothing else. It won't be repeated again, I promise you. Close your eyes & remember the most beautiful moments of your life, the one who means everything to you", Shravan says feasting hand on her head to pacify.

Suman closes her eyes with fear. The moments when she first met Shravan in the school corridor comes into her mind. How silly she was. Thwy collide, Shravan apologised but she continued scolding him. Shravan gave her the name 'Sumo'. When she got ill, he used to sit beside her for the whole day. Even when she was admitted into the hospital after that terrible accident, he stayed with her eavry time. Whenever in life, she faced any hurdle, he came as saviour. Suman smiles recalling everything.

Shravan smiles seeing her relived. She must be thinking of her memories with her family. He recalls Aditya's deeds & feels angry. Shravan holds Suman tightly as if he's protecting her from everything that can harm her.

---

At morning.

Suman opens her eyes & finds herself in Shravan's embrace. She stares at his innocent sleeping face. She sighs & gets down from the bed.

She goes to kitchen after getting freshen up. Vandy welcomes her & wishes good morning. Preeti goes near her & hugs. She pacifies her. Suman smiles.

Suman makes kheer as ritual. All like it though Ramnath doesn't eat making excuse. Kamini praises her to irk Ramnath. She infroms Shravan & Suman about pag phera, where newly married couple goes to bride's house. Shravan & Suman look at each other.

---

At tiwari villa.
Shravan & Suman take nanu's blessings. All are happy. Masi hugs Suman. All sit to gossip. After a while, Shravan & Suman leave nanu's room saying him to take rest.

Aditya enters in Tiwari villa saying he left his some stuffs here. Shravan fumes seeing him but keeps quiet. Aditya looks at Suman while she totally ignores him as if he doesn't exist. Shravan follows Aditya's eyes & gets more angry. Aditya starts walking toward Suman. Shravan comes in between, he holds Suman's shoulder & says to Aditya that there's nothing left which belongs to him. Aditya smirks. He starts talking rubbish about Suman. Shravan can't control anymore & he starts beating Aditya. This turn into a ugly fight while Suman cries.

Aditya punches Shravan hard. Suman cries & hugs Shravan saying to stop this but they don't stop. She cries louder, comes in between them & hugs Shravan tight. Shravan comes into his sense seeing her crying. He holds her & says her to stop crying, he won't fight anymore.

Family members come & say Aditya to leave.

---

Malhotra mansion.
At Shravan's room.

Suman is standing near the window, recalling the ugly fight between Shravan & Aditya. Shravan enters. Suman hears but doesn't turn back. Shravan feels that she's angry with him, he goes near her.

"Sumo! What happened? Why are you not talking to me?"
"Shravan, does it really matter to you?"
"Means?"
"I mean you don't care even. Your anger is everything to you. You always do this. You left India 10 years ago because of your anger, you broke all relations with me because of your anger & now, you created a scene in my house because of you anger"
"What? Are you blaming me for these? Sumo, it was Aditya who started this"
"No Shravan you started the fight"
"Yes I did because he was talking nonsense about you. I couldn't bear. And not only today, whenever it'll repeat, I'll do the same. I can't bear anyone saying anything about you"

Suman is shocked. She doesn't know how to react. She knows Shravan cares for her but this much?

"Why?", she utters slowly.
"Because I love you damn it!", he finally speaks up.

Suman looks on. She still can't believe he confessed. He uttered those words for which she waited 10 years to listen up. He sighs.

"But that doesn't matter", he says with disappointment, stepping toward the door to leave.

Suman stops him holding his hand.

"And you know why I stopped you? Because I love you damn it! I can't see you getting hurt", she hugs him.

Wish the moment could stop right there. The moment for which they waited always. They loved each other since they got know whats love. They always supported each other. They cared for each other. The love which everyone wishes for.

Suman is still crying recalling how much Shravan got hurt. There are lots of bruises. They break the hug. Shravan kisses on her tears. She makes him sit on the bed.
She kisses on his cheek where he got hurt. She kisses on every parts of his face where he got bruises. He smiles & takes her on his arms.

He makes her lay on the bed. She encircles her arms around his neck & pulls him closer. He switches the lights off.

Mil Jaate Hai Jo Bane
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
-----------
Unress
Me first 🤪
Do men like shravu exist ?? If yes i want one for myself
He is so caring n understanding .
Can i just hug kammo?? Darling u r best 🤗 ... ramu kaka ki bajane me bilkul piche ni rhti 🤣
This reminds me it has been ages since i wrote something on my fav couple ... RAMINI 🤣
Adi ki phir dhulayi janta ko bahut maza ayi 🤣
The confession was ❤️
ASR feels ...i love you damn it!!!
Mindblowing , super duper OS 👏 👏
Love it to bits n pieces .
Thank u priyanka for this request 😃 Edited by sapphire3 - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Res for replay🤣
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RES!
---------
This was a treat!
I love your take!
This no hate marriage is 
Shravan! This man! 
How i wish to see something like this on the show..
I like how he's like we are friends first and a couple later..
Sumo bechari.. nightmares, but shravu hai na...
No harm will come..
And second time dhulayi! Oh gosh epic 😆
I love the confession and everything after too☺️
Too good bro! 
Way to go 🤗
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
res for replay😛
lazyshambhavi thumbnail
fabulous os
very well written

PprEDKV thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow...
It was more than expected... Thank u so much Yar... It's just fabulous marvelous outstanding... I didn't expect this much... U made my day...
Thank u so much for making great effort. And managing time for this OS . Really I m very glad.
It was the special OS Really.. truly emotional and romantic both .
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: PprEDKV

Wow...
It was more than expected... Thank u so much Yar... It's just fabulous marvelous outstanding... I didn't expect this much... U made my day...
Thank u so much for making great effort. And managing time for this OS . Really I m very glad.
It was the special OS Really.. truly emotional and romantic both .

Glad to know you liked it, Priyanka😳
Harshi_ta thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing like always 😉
And really now you update too fast yesterday she requested and you did it 😛
Infact you wrote very well one chocolate from my side it's up to you which chocolate you want just buy it and eat😆
Because its not possible that I will give you 😆 so buy and eat
Priyodorshee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sapphire3

Res
-----------
Unress
Me first 🤪
Do men like shravu exist ?? If yes i want one for myself
He is so caring n understanding .
Can i just hug kammo?? Darling u r best 🤗 ... ramu kaka ki bajane me bilkul piche ni rhti 🤣
This reminds me it has been ages since i wrote something on my fav couple ... RAMINI 🤣
Adi ki phir dhulayi janta ko bahut maza ayi 🤣
The confession was ❤️
ASR feels ...i love you damn it!!!
Mindblowing , super duper OS 👏 👏
Love it to bits n pieces .
Thank u priyanka for this request 😃

Even I added this "damn it" with ILY recalling ASR❤️
Because...
Baby ko IPKKND pasand hai

Lol glad to know you liked it, jaaneman 🤗