Geetha's Take( 28-Aug-2016)- Ab jo hain jaisa hain bas mera hain

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

The episode starts with one my all time favorite travelling songs from Hindi movies ever.. "nazre milana nazare churana" from JTYJN! Everyone's lipsyncing the song. From Ananya di to Naksh to Vivaan who's using every chance he gets to woo madam ji but of course Mu's me PHD karne wali madam was busy involved in ghooring session on Karthik to notice the poor guys attempts.🤔 But sorry madam our Karthik has eyes only for his Veeru. (That sounds way too weird😆). Kisi aur ka toh pata nahin par Karthik ka nigaahei aur uski nishaana dono sirf aur sirf eki taraf the.😳 And being the gentleman that he is he even offers his nishaana a drink. I loved the song and the lines that were given to KArthik - "Niyat toh dil ki hamesha hi sahi thi..dil mein toh dil sataye.. ratoon mein dil jagaye..hoto se jaane kya kahan par dil ki baat hain dil mein ye raha tera humsafar jisko dhoond dil ke mehfil mein" The guy is so completely in love with her that it's not even funny! I usually find these song sequences quite blah but not tonight. Karthik is so completely whipped and if anyone saw the song sequence today you would have to be blind to not see it. It is so darn obvious. It was ADORABLE! Where can I find myself a Karthik? *sigh*

And of course there had to be a Dream sequence!😆 I know everyone will be going gaga about the indirect kiss but honestly, I loved watching him hug Naira from behind. I don't know it might just be me but it felt intimate, the way he held a part of her face in one of his arms while he nuzzled into her hair on the other side. Only to be pushed away by her. Ye ladki I tell you.. *facepalm* Even in his dreams Karthik knows Naira would never behave like a normal hormonal human being.😆 But then Karthik raha Karthik we get another and this time a complete back hug.! Par jab Madam abbhi throwing attitude, he decides it's time to up his game and so like a typical guy decides to scare her into submission and voila' it works like a charm or so he thought. Naira rahi Naira! So our majnu sir decides bonnet was a great idea to ask for a kiss. Do NOT ever try that at home people! It is so not!😆 Finally, with all that mehnat kuch toh milna chahiye right? Madam finally gives in and kisses the windshield and of course our Karthik follows suit. Karthik honestly..why you so sanskaari? Dream mein bhi windshield pe kiss maangtha hain ye ladka! Iska kuch nahin ho sakta..🤔😆

Dream khatam hua toh reality comes into picture.Today we saw how you should never ever bhadka sherni Naira! Ek baar bhadak gayi toh who khudki bhi nahi sunti!😆 The whole thing was pretty real and loved the way the creatives decided to take advantage of the situation to convey a message to the viewers. Road rash is never good and you should never ever loose your cool on the road which is exactly what happened with Naira. Karthik as expected, completely looses it and with good reason. (She did put everyone's life at stake😳) I loved how he demanded Naira to get out of the jeep and Naira chup chap get's out of it as well. It shows how much they have come to accept each other's "haq" over the other. Karthik doesn't hold back and so doesn't Naira. If it was someone else I am so sure Naira wouldn't say a word but  because it was her Karthik, she had a go at him. It helped her come out of the shock that she probably was in as well. She knew she was wrong and after letting out some steam she eventually accepts and apologizes. Karthik on the other hand, furious with trying to make her understand while she continued to misunderstand and accuse him to be a chauvinist like the idiots that they had just encountered, was left gobsmacked with her sudden transformation and the sudden apology. Her "I couldn't help it since I couldn't stand people saying crap about my brother, my "friend" or my family" line did it for him! All his anger vanished in that very moment and he wanted nothing but to take her into her arms and wipe those tears away. I am so sure that that is exactly what would have happened if Naksh hadn't got there first. I swear this guy had completely lost sense of his surroundings.😆 Their fight this time was different form their usual and he knew that so what was he supposed to say to her now? He couldn't possibly hug her the way Naksh did , especially not with all of them around! But as it turns out, he didn't have to say anything at all as she took care of it. She knew he was right and she knew she had said a few things that she shouldn't have and so like the complete "jhalli" that she is, apologized to him. Not once but multiple times. If that wasn't enough she also offered to give away her rights to drive  to ensure that he had got the message. Of course Karthik like always, completely understood what she meant and quickly acknowledged the gesture with that signature roll of his eyes.😆 These two! Why are you so darn adorable?!❤️ I mean no wonder the receptionist mistook them for Husband and wife. Kaun aise jhagda karte hain yaar? Puppy dog face..fish face? (She is so cuuute!😳 ) Sherni ..kaali? It is so bloody obvious , the chemistry between these two. It's annoying that no one else *cough* parchayi*cough* has noticed it yet! Him complaining about how impossible she is to Mishti while on the very minute admitting with conviction that "ab jo hain jaise hain bas mera hain"❤️ ! Naira you are one incredibly lucky girl!

Room no 30!🤣🤣

OMG! Kya sochke andar gaya tha aur kis haal mein bahar jaayega Karthik.😆Didn't I tell ya this guy is beyond whipped! Who dances with his bag imagining the girl?😆The dance however is cut short as his eyes fall on a bag that suspiciously looked like his sherni's on the bed!😲 And no sooner did he realize it was indeed Naira's bag, she comes out of the washroom. And his first instinct is to run and hide! 🤣 Bechara is super scared to even talk to her. "Bina baat ke barasjaayegi!" He has good reason though, what with whatever had happened just a while ago? He also of course wants to be in Naksh's good books as well. (Abhi se Saale ko pata raha hain.😉 ) "Bromance jo chal rahan hain wo bro killing mein badal jayega!"😆 Aish this definitely needs to updated in your Karthik's one liner thread! Oh and this too "Please please zyada dimaag mat chalao ..beauty without brains ban jao..tubelight banjao please"🤣 🤣 Omg! hamara cool Karthik sach mein phaseena phaseena ban gaya..!(btw Naira uses beer shampoo?😕😆) In the end being the very chivalrous guy that he is couldn't help but inform her of his presence as she was about to change! Karthik why you so perfect? 

Oh My Gosh! The precap! Naira!🤣🤣 She wants to get back at him for being in her room while she changed and so she wants to be in his room while he changed?🤣 Karthik would be more than happy to oblige his future wife to have a look at his awesome abs! Kya pata ladki dekke pat jaye!🤣

Phew! Done!.. apne vishesh tippaniya bhi chodiye..Would love to know what you guys thought of tonight's episode as well! 

Note : Not very fluent with Hindi so bear with me and yes I have updated the last part and precap too! 😆 Haven't proof read so forgive the grammatical mistakes as well 

Edited by misaki - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
UnRes 
Omggg geethaa such a fab post just like te episode
Epsiode just took us  on a rollercoaster ride😆
The heated confrontation
I tell you if purii faujjj na hoti toh kaira ka ek sensous kiss ho Jataa
Their fight was heading to a intense point!!
Defintely hug ya kiss passionate wala hoo jayaa duirng the fight
What an intensity chemistry these two have 
Just blown away everything!!
Karthik at. A point made naira speechless
He left a huge impact on naira today!!
I love how he loves naira with all her faults imperfections!!
And he wants to motivate her push her forward 
He knows naira too well now
He knows her what she is capable of 
And how if he doesnt control her anger and ego it can ruin her life
And karthik would never let her do that!!
I love love how their relation is one is hot headed and other is like a ice pack!!
I lovee the way naira kept on saying sorry and karthik just melted within seconds😳
Aww he wanted to hug her but bhaiyaaa agayee
Then came the hotel fight
Even manager for convinced they are husband wife
And d lill mishti bff scene😳
And room scene
Haha karthik kitnaaa dartaa hai naira see
In other serials it's ultra
Lead guy is hot headed and always insulting heroine
Kaira ke case mein ultaaa hai😆
Karthik ke expressions momo was spot on
Bromance brokilling mein baddal jayega
Don't let me start talking abt precap!!
Will discuss that when epsiode airs
Aur abb bass jaldi dono jungle mein khooo jayee aur romance mile😳
Edited by ItsmeAish - 7 years ago
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome take geetha you are bang on.
And yes karthik bahut sanskari bacha hai, actually like that alot because it shows his respect towards woman.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
normal hormonal human rofl 😆 today kaira fight was whoa...sumthing very very different from usual fights of them.i totally get naksh,gayu,vivan,ananya's reaction with the kaira fight.like even when i was watching i was all silent n just watching them.their fight did hv a impact thats the reason everyone was queit.n awww he just wanna hug her when she was crying.kartik phle dant diya phir rote huye dekha to he felt so bad n my cutie's puppy face n fish face.shes the cutest.drama queen kahiki 😆 geetha go n watch the last part.kartik was back to typical hubby mode who is scared of his wife 🤣 n loved him when he bowed his head down when naira was changing.n anotherthing geetha i want ur tippani about precap 🤣 thats the hilarious part.tumne mujhe change karte huye dekha ab mai tumhe change karte huye dekhungi 🤣
misaki thumbnail

Andy! I did update the Last part. Omg! It was hilarious! 🤣🤣

Aish, Janvi and Andy !🤗
Thank you for your vishesh tippani .. let's continue this discussion tomo after we all get back from work yeah? Becuase I really do have a lot to say but I have to sleep now to get to office on time tomo.
C you guys tomo!🤗
Anjalikaira123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg u have written down everything so aptly ,
Today's episode was just superb Yaar,
It showed a very different side of Karthik today ,seriously where do we find such guys .a guy who loves his girl with all her flaws accepts the way she is ,who is ready to risk his life for her ,who is ready to bear the brunt of her family if needed just to make her happy,a guy who teaches her right and wrong who shows her a mirror of her personality and makes her even better and better .the pain he went through when he was scolding her ,but he just wanted to changer her aggression so he blasted her .he will do anything just to make. Her happy she is a queen of his heart ...
Actually Karthik does understand that Naira wants to be independent ,free and he also understands that her anger and aggression are being used at wrong places for wrong things ,which akshara brilliantly used it during dance practice .The creatives did give out a good message in this episode about road rage ,never to get influenced when such people comment ,anger control in such things.
Naksh dialogue was apt never be blinded so much with love that blinds ur thoughts and senses.
I really liked Naira when she said u trusted me that's why u gave me and don't differentiate boy and girl.bang on girl your.naira when shown the path she quickly adapts to it and understands it she is a real amphibian she can adapt quickly based on situation .
Mishti is always a show stealer with her dialogues ,no return policy no exchange ...
I never knew that without inserting key only door opens with a push in resorts blooper Yaar
Karthik gulping in fear seeing Naira omg he is seriously a cat meow meow Infront of Naira ,in Rishikesh he said he will change tar tar to meow meow but in process he himself changed.
Brillaintly performed by shivi and momo.
Tommrow is going to be a heaven watching these two again 
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Geetha.. superb update my dear..
Cant wait for tonite update too... 

Loving the comments in between... hugs my dear
Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 7 years ago
Rahulrs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful post..Yes everything in yesterday's episode was just perfect..
similuvashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Geetha.. absolutely loved ur take on yesterday's episode.U put my feelings into words beautifully...The episode was such a bliss n beautiful to watch😳
Starting off as u mentioned even I dnt enjoy these song sequences much bt in YRKKH itzz actually a custom😆But yesterday for a change I loved every bit of the song sequence.Very apt for the scene n it actually give a quite refreshing touch to the scene... so good to c everyone ws enjoying..😛
Then after dat comes our hero's dream which was obvious...Janaab ke dreams advance hoi jaarahe h roz🤣 But goshhh..I can never get tired of his dream sequence n actually loved the scene...the close moments btwn Kaira ahhh...it was a treat to watch with their title track

Fir dat serious wala fight scene btwn Kaira...I loved the acting of Shivin there...it actually stole the show🤗
But i liked the fact that Karthik scolded her n give her his piece of mind.As he said Naira needs to control her aggression especially since a kid was wid them...Mishtu got really scared😭But glad he made her realize her mistake n the way she apologized to everyone especially Karthik was so cute😳
And then one fight sequence btwn kaira ws nt enuf...next scene they again start arguing...ye kabhi nhi sudhar sakte😆 And that fish wala face of Naira was so adorable 😆😳
Hehehe seeing their fyt anyone wud think they r hubby wifey..can't blame receptionist though😆 Bichaara Karthik ki to watt laggayi seeing a girl dress on the bed😆 n wen he got to knw itzz actually Naira's room bichaare ke paseene hi choot gye🤣
Aur wo shampoo scene wen he said "plzz Naira zyada dimaag mat chalana bus utha Lena" omggg that was epic..🤣

And the best part the precap...😆

But all in all fabulous episode n I'm sure more such fantastic episodes r ahead wid jungle track n the ballroom dance party...can't wait to watch all...but seriously Karthik is #BoyfriendGoals😳
Can't wait to watch for Naira developing feelings for him😎

Once agn super post Geetha...👏
Edited by similuvashvik - 7 years ago
misaki thumbnail

Originally posted by: ItsmeAish

UnRes 

Omggg geethaa such a fab post just like te episode
Epsiode just took us  on a rollercoaster ride😆
The heated confrontation
I tell you if purii faujjj na hoti toh kaira ka ek sensous kiss ho Jataa
Their fight was heading to a intense point!!
Defintely hug ya kiss passionate wala hoo jayaa duirng the fight
What an intensity chemistry these two have 
Just blown away everything!!
Karthik at. A point made naira speechless
He left a huge impact on naira today!!
I love how he loves naira with all her faults imperfections!!
And he wants to motivate her push her forward 
He knows naira too well now
He knows her what she is capable of 
And how if he doesnt control her anger and ego it can ruin her life
And karthik would never let her do that!!
I love love how their relation is one is hot headed and other is like a ice pack!!
I lovee the way naira kept on saying sorry and karthik just melted within seconds😳
Aww he wanted to hug her but bhaiyaaa agayee
Then came the hotel fight
Even manager for convinced they are husband wife
And d lill mishti bff scene😳
And room scene
Haha karthik kitnaaa dartaa hai naira see
In other serials it's ultra
Lead guy is hot headed and always insulting heroine
Kaira ke case mein ultaaa hai😆
Karthik ke expressions momo was spot on
Bromance brokilling mein baddal jayega
Don't let me start talking abt precap!!
Will discuss that when epsiode airs
Aur abb bass jaldi dono jungle mein khooo jayee aur romance mile😳

Firstly Aish! 🤗
For actually res-ing my post! 🤗 Thank you it meant that it wasn't a wasted effort😆
Sensuous kiss?😲 With Kaira Madam? Karthik wouldn't live to see another day! 🤣 But then again, the atmosphere was so electric that if it was any other couple I am sure it was a definite possibility.😳

You know that is exactly why I love Karthik's love for Naira. He knows she's anything but perfect yet as he said "Ab jo hain jaisa hain bas mera hain" He knows Naira isn't perfect but he also knows that she's the perfect one for him and that's all that matters.

I seriously loved their confrontation today. Like I said both didn't hold back and it was as if the world didn't exist to them. Karthik was beyond furious at her for not only putting other's life's but her own life in jeopardy just because some idiots couldn't keep their trap shut. I loved how he reprimanded her with "haq" yesterday. There were so many moments yesterday that portrayed how perfect they were for each other and this was definitely the biggest one. It will always be in my top ten moments for KaIra ❤️
Ugh! I hate those regressive.. masochistic pairs man! When a guy is scared of the girl in a relationship, it's cute but when it's the other way around it's disturbing. I have no idea how women fantasize such people as their ultimate heroes! It's degrading yourself. Anyways back on topic, Karthik is "The IDEAL BF/hubby" material! ShiVin were as always amazing in every scene but yes Momo did take the cake for his expressions in the room! He was way too adorable😆

I swear I cannot wait for the Jungle romance! One KaiRalicious epi after another! Dream come true!

Waise- add those lines in your post! Don't forget.. cz they were EPIC!🤣