Waiting eagerly...
Take care...
Stay blessed...
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Epilogue

After these hearty talks Manik pulled her back by his hands and said while making puppy face: If u don't mind my princess to kya hum in baton pe kuch der k liye fullstop laga k pahle kuch kha lein... kasam se bht bhook lag rahe hai...

And his words was like a bubble breaker of this lala land...

She gave an unbelievable look to him and he with puppy smile pleads: Seriously princess I am not lying... bohat bhook lag rahe hai... I promise after dinner same scene , same pose( he teased her a lil) se phir se continue kar leen gey... Waise bhi I would love to keep you in my arms whole night...( at end he gave a naught smirk to her)

Nandini who was in shock of this sudden demand of dinner  saw and heard his tease so she  replied back: No worries Mr Manik Malhotra...continue karne ki koi zarorat nahi...aik kam karte haan... Pahle dinner karte haan and then... dono  different rooms me so jate haan ( she mocked  him) coz kal app ka concert hai na... how can u forget... os k liye prepare bhi to karna hai...

Manik was shocked to hear this answer so with his wide eyes he said like kid: Arey aise kaise... hum dinner k baad yahan se hi continue kare gey...

Nandini being another child said: G nahi... Dinner k baad hume rest karna hai na... kal concert jo hai...

Manik grabs her arm and pulled her with a jerk like angry child: Bola na dinner k baad continue kare gey...

Nandini exactly replied in same manner: Aur main bhi bola k rest Karen gey...

And here they goes again with their sweet fight like 2 cute kids.

Manik: Batein Karen gey.                      

Nandini: No Rest Karen gey.

Manik: Batein

Nandini: Rest

Manik: Batein

Nandini: Rest.

And then both with angry hump voices turned in opposite direction...

Manik takes a deep breath and rewind the scene in his memory and thought what is he doing, he is behaving like a 2 years old kid... wo bhi apni princess k sath... no ways abhi to sub thek hoa hai... ab aise fight nahi chale gi... his mind quickly gave a naughty idea to him .

He immediately turned towards her and then very slowly moved his hands on her stomach to hug her from back, then while placing his face on her shoulder he said in very sweet voice: I am sorry for behaving like this. You are right I also think k dinner k baad rest kar lena chaheye...

Nandini  like a winning kid said in attitude: Thank God Manik tumhe jaldi samajh a gayi meri baat.

Manik in his mind: Baat to samajh a jae gi tumhe bhi but dinner k baad.

Manik: So now  Shall we move towards the table for our dinner your highness.

Nandini happily raise eyebrows on his sweetnessand nodded in yes...

They ate their dinner in candle lights which were increasing the intensity of atmosphere.      

After dinner Nandini left her seat and moved to one corner of that boat to see the surrounding. The cool air was there to tease her skin and to warm her skin she started massaging her arms .

Manik observed her movements from his seat and then without any noise came behind her.

He covered her arms with his hands and his sudden touch jolted her whole body. But on next moment his touch felt so soothing on her skin... She rested her head back on his chest and closed her eyes.whereas Manik nuzzled the sweet fragrense from her hairs...

He removed her hairs from her one shoulder and entered in the crook of her neck... On his this movement she hitched with her breath... And then  moaned.

Manik picked her in his arms and brought  her in a room.he with great care placed her on the bed while looking at her...

She have some confusion in her eyes...

He read her thoughts and then said huskily: U said na k dinner k baad rest karna hai to...

After saying this he sat besides her on that bed leaned towards her...

Nandini like whisper said: Manik... mera yeh matlab... nahi tha...

Manik kissed her eyelids and said while smiling but ab se mere liye rest ka matlab yehi hai... so (he put his finger on her lips and said: Shhh ) now just keep quite and rest...

He leaned more on her and started giving wet kisses on her shoulder .

Nandini  body started melting under his touch but she tried to control her senses and said: Manikkk plzzz... Yeh... Yeh sub...

Manik stopped for a sec and looked deep in her eyes... he noticed her love for him but that confusion relted to this step was there in her eyes...

He cupped her face and while gazing deep in her shining eyes said: Nandini I don't know  if I am right or wrong. I even don't know k yeh time sahi hai ya nahi is step k liye... But I know that we both love each other ... aur jab pyaar hota hai to phir os pyaar se dor rahna bohat mushkil ho jata hai... aur Nandini merey liye bhi ab tum se dor rahna bohat mushkil hai... ab main tum se 1 mint k liye bhi dor nahi rah sakta... even main to aisa soch bhi nahi sakta... Pagal tha main jo itney saal apney is pyaar ko jane bina jeeta raha  but ab au raise nahi jiya jata ... Plzzz... Plzzz Nandini I want to make you mine...

Nandini felt sincerity in his voice so she also holds his face and said: Manik  I know... jo haal tumhara hai wohi mera bhi hai... ab tum se dor rahne ka soch k bhi dar lagta hai... nahi rahna chahti main ab tum se dor... Lykin...(she looked downward)

Manik moved back on his place and made her sit on hers... then while cupping her face he said: But kya Nandini...tell me... believe me tumhari marzi k bina kuch nahi ho ga... Bolo Nandini...

Nandini: Manik main bhi tumhari banana chahti hoon ... but

Manik: But kya Nandini?

Nandini: Mnaik tumhe pata hai jab main choti thin a to Mom mujhe kaha karti thi k mera Prince aye ga... aur mujhe shadi kar k apney sath le jae ga... aur shadi k baad wo mujhe bepanah pyaar kare ga... itna k mujhe  aur kisi k pyaar ki zarorat nahi rahe gi... (she told him all this like a story and Manik understands her emotions and feelings)

He  looked on her face and then averted his eyes on other side in search on something...

He noticed a sharp edge  of a corner table nearby... While sitting there he put his thumb on that edge and rubbed it on that edge harshly and on next moment blood started oozing out of his thumb.

He gave an intense look to her and then brought that thumb towards her... Nandini saw his action with pure shock  but before she understand anything Manik filled her mang with his blood.

Tears came in Nandini's eyes on his love...she immediately grabs his hand and put his thumb in her mouth to suck his blood...

She sadly said: Manik... why u hurt yourself again...

Manik with a love filled smile replied: Coz I want to fulfill your dream...Nandini tumhare sare dreams Mujhe apni jaan se bhi zyada azeez haan... (to make the atmosphere lighten) aur ab to dekho na tum pe , tumhare har sapne pe, aur tumhari har cheez pe main ne  apni stamp laga di... tum  aur tumhare har cheez including your dreams and thinking sub kuch to ajj se mera ho gya... aur Manik Malhotra apna koi bhi dream adhora nahi chorta...Nandini iss sindor ki rasam k sath ... Ajj se balke abhi se main ne tumhe apni patni... Mrs Manik Malhotra maan liya hai... and I promise iss lamhe k baad se koi bhi kabhi bhi is dil me wo jagha nahi le paye ga jo meri iss(he holds her chin with his finger) jaan ki hai merey iss dil mein, aur meri iss zindagi me...

Nandini whole self melted on his words and  pulled him in a hug... A hug to  show him how much he means to him... How much his love means to him... and in these emotions she kissed his neck with gratitude and said: I love you Manik... I love you very much...

Manik's body again electrified with her kiss on the sensitive spot of his neck and also on her declaration of her love ,he pulled her away to break that hug .

Then without wasting anymore time he lowered her back on the bed... On remembering their next step a red hue creeps on Nandini's face and instently she tunred herself on her stomach in her shyness.

A  smile came on Manik's lips after watching her act of acceptance...

He lay besides her and moved his face towards her back...

He started showering feathery kisses on her back... and with his each kiss Nandini's breath strucks in her throat...

She started moaning his name in anticipation...

Manik kissed her neck and then her shoulders ... he moved his face lower and started giving kisses on her spine...

Very lovingly he unzipped her dress with his mouth , by removing her clothes from her back he placed his lips on her bare back which teased her inner core...

She hissed in anticipation...Manik with great care turned her towards himself 

and looked at her face...

Nandini's eyes were closed and her lips were parted with intimacy .

Manik by leaning over her nibbled her lower lip and again looked at her face... she takes a deep breath in response...

Manik again sucked her lip and then finally captured hers by his...

Nandini also encircled her arms around his head and started massaging his hair...

After a good long kiss Manik started massaging her body with his hand and during this process he pulled out her dress one by one and covered themselves with sheet...

Then he removed his dress and again covered her body like a 2nd skin...

By eating her mouth he takes his position and then very slowly he claimed her as his...

Hours passed like this in their love and after mid night they slept for a while in each others arm...

Both souls felt contended and peaceful on this love...

Early morning's birds chirping broke Manik's sleep... he opened his eyes and welcomed the most beautiful morning of his life...

His sweetheart, his princess wify was still sleeping in his arms...He tightened his grip on her body which disturbes her sleep...

Very slowly she opened her eyes and the 1st thing she saw in this morning was the face of her beloved husband, her Manik...

A sweet smile came on her face and then she wished her Morning...

Manik leaned over her and by kissing her wished her back...

After dressing up Manan left that Boat house and started their journey but again Manik have some different plans ...

He asked the driver to stop the car on ****** mandir.

Nandini looked at him with surprise...

Manik came out of the car and then while opening door of her her side extended his hand.

Nandini grabs his hand and came out and then looked at him with questioning eyes.

Manik replied: Sindoor ki rasm to kal puri kar lit hi ab baqi rasmein bhi puri kar lein... He again holds her by her shoulder and leads her towards mandir...

There a priest was waiting for them with all required things...

In his and some other peoples presence,and with God's blessing they got married there...

After their Marriage Manik hugged her and them they both left from there ...

In car Manik called his friends coz concert was about to begin...

He heard their panic voices on speaker.

Cabir: Aby kameenay tu ab tak nahi pohancha na... kahan rah gya hai...

Mukti: Manik kya yaar tu hamare sath aisa kaise kar sakta hai...

Dhruv: Buddy kaha hai tu aur kab a raha hai... concert ka time ho chukka hai...

Aliya: Manik this is not fair tum apney is concert ko kaise bhool gaye huh?

Navya pulled that phone from Aliya's hand and moved on a side then asked: Manik... U r with Nandini right? Sub thek ho gya na? wo Maan gayi na?

Nandini looked at Manik to see his expression and Manik have a sweet smile on  her sis like friend...

He said: Yup... Navya sub thek hai... Infact ab to kuch ghalat ho hi nahi sakta...( and smiled while looking at Nandini)

Navya got a hint and shouted in shocked voice: Don't tell me jo main soch rahe hoon wo hoa gya?

Other friends when heard this they gave a confused questioning look to her but she managed that situation and then again moved towards a corner and asked: Manik... U and Nandini...Tum dono ne ... kahein ... Sha...

Manan looked at each other and with smile Manik replied:U r right my jagga jasoos... Main apni Mrs k sath hi wahan a raha hoon... but mujhe ate thora time lag jae ga... so plzzz apni iss drama company ko tab tak k liye sambhal lena ... Plzzz.

Navya with a smile said in happy voice: Yes Boss... and congratutaltion to both of you... ab main yahan sambhalti hoon tum log jaldi ana ok...

Manik: Ok...

After this Manan changed their dresses in some designer's shop and they finally headed towards concert vanue.

Fab 4 and gang members were still trying to control a huge fan club of Manik and told them that Manik will be there after sometime.

Atlast Manan came there and Manik after sending Nandini on special place in that crowd with his security came on stage and then started creating magic with his voice...

After 2 ,3 songs  the host of program came and asked Manik...

H: So Manik app k subhi fans yeh janna cahte haan k app itna late kyo ho gaye.

M: well Actually I  want to give them surprise so  that's y...

H: Surprise... wooo... but tell us yeh surprise hai kya ? and yes yeh happy surprise hi hai na... if not to plz mujhe pahle hi bata deen coz mujhe emergency arangment karna pare ga na( she joked with him)

Manik with laugh: hahahha well said: I think app emergency arrangement kar hi lein... coz is surprise k baad kafi heart break infact heart attacks hone wale haan( and he winked  friendly)

H: wooo wooo wooo so tell us what is that heart breaker surprise... Let me guess... ( she again joked) Manik Malhotra with "taken" Board... hmmm( she looked at him)

Manik with a smile replied: Yup u r right... This Manik Malhotra is Booked for all his lifes... and now for the 1st time I am trying to enter in new Jonur of music... For the very 1st time I am singing a soft romantic song For my soulmate, who is beat of this heart( he placed his hand on his heart)and without her I The Manik Malhotra is incomplete, Infact ab to aisa lagta hai k wo hai to hi main hoon...

Host: Wo wo wo... Manik app ki to batein bhi poetic ho gayi haan...

Manik:well is sub ka credit bhi meri janeman ko jata hai...( and with this he turned his face and winked at Nandini who was already in shock with his word Janeman...)

so shall I start...

Audience: YAYYY

Manik sat on the chair with his guitar and started humming... 

O ho...hooo

Bheegi bheegi sadkon pe main
Tera intezaar karun

(He looked at her site and started pouring his heart)

Dheere dheere dil ki zameen ko
Tere hi naam karun

Auidence was clapping along with him

Khudko main yoon kho doon
Ke phir na kabhi paaun
Haule haule zindagi ko
Ab tere hawaale karun

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Karam re, karam re
Tera mujhpe karam hua re

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

He came down and moved towards Nandini... By grabing her hand he brought her up on the stage and here a smile came on His gang members faces.

O ho...

Tere kareeb jo hone laga hoon
To toote saare bharam re

He cupped her face by 1 side and sang while looking in her eyes.

Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re
Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho...

He holds her in his arms and then stated swinging slowly

Baadalon ki tarah hi toh
Tune mujhpe saaya kiya hai
Baarishon ki tarah hi toh
Tune khushiyon se bhigaya hai
Aandhiyon ki tarah hi toh
Tune hosh ko udaaya hai

She was feeling his each and every word on her heart... Both remembered their journey till now and at the end Nandini put her head on his chest and he happily encircled his arms around her.

Mera muqaddar sanwara hai yoon
Naya savera jo laaya hai tu
Tere sang hi bitaane hain mujhko
Mere saare janam re

Sanam re, sanam re (sanam re..)
Tu mera sanam hua re
Tu mera sanam hua re
Karam re, karam re (karam re..)
Tera mujhpe karam hua re
Tu mera sanam hua re

O ho...

Mere sanam re mera hua re
Tera karam re mujhpe hua ye (x2)

At the end of the song Manik hugged her with full authority and make an exist from that stage with his wify.

Next Story

Pyaar Ka Imtehan

So guys its the end of this story... now tel me about your views through your comments and likes... and plz join me on my these pages...

Aly's creation FB link 

https://www.facebook.com/Alys-Creation-807915272670754/

Wattpad : link

https://www.wattpad.com/user/LovlyFlower8

and

on insta: lovlyy.aly

Edited by cute-aly - 7 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

thank you dear😊
heemasomani thumbnail