Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzbitz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: chatbuster

Do we mean it when we say the word LOVE?

i dont know about others but i really mean it. 😊 just dont understand why they think i dont 😉

now i understand...😉😆😆

ps: Rahul believes in sharing love😉😆

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

i agree 100 percent

love is that action within us that needs no goading from the brain any more .... it works on auto mode and keeps going on without any quid pro quo from the recepient of love from us..love is mad love is insane love is often times illogical but the feeling of love is very strong and potent and DOES last after this person dies even ...to answer sapna ..because the thought of that dear departed invokes uncontrolled tears in our eyes...... programmed love is useless..that is what teenyboppers look for .....as an excuse to ask their affluent parents for one last party before they go mess the udder side of the family post nuptial 😆

loved what u said👏So true that love is illogical at times.

Edited by ani11 - 17 years ago
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wite_rainbow

im neither agreeing or disareeng but isnt it the duty of a mother to love her children, the parents have brought him/her into the world now do the needful. also when the parents love their children there is a motive of getting the same love back, if not in present then surely in future when they have grown old. is that still unconditional love?

yea...whatever we do is because we think about ourself...

I am not saying that no one should never love anyone...but in fact we would be much happier if we lived with someone as we say we loved...but the real that we r talking about is not there...if we find someone who is better than the one we r with right now...we would leave him/her and go to the other one...this is life and thats how we r...

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sapna_2004

yea...whatever we do is because we think about ourself...

I am not saying that no one should never love anyone...but in fact we would be much happier if we lived with someone as we say we loved...but the real that we r talking about is not there...if we find someone who is better than the one we r with right now...we would leave him/her and go to the other one...this is life and thats how we r...

Real love is very much there,may be it has'nt happened to u yet Just because we have not experienced something does'nt mean its not there.I won't leave the one that I love even if i find someone better,if i leave him then maybe i had never loved him in the first place.