It's Confirmed! Gautam Rode to make his Bollywood debut with Aksar 2!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
In the past, we have seen a lot of TV stars venture into Bollywood inorder to make it big on the silver screen.

Now, here is another TV hottie, Gautam Rode all set to foray into Bollywood. Earlier, it was speculated for Gautam to be a part of the Bollywood world soon. But now the actor himself has confirmed the news on social media. He took to twitter today to share the good news with his fans. He tweeted, "Official Announcement of Aksar 2 :)."

Gautam is not just a successful actor but also a fantastic host. The dapper is popularly known for his role as Saras in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's TV show SaraswatiChandra.

well i love gautam as an actor in TV but aksar is nothing w/o emmy...gosh i am still in love with jhalak dikhlaja and lagi lagi song
Originally posted by NIKSSGG

yes he is one of the three heroes amongst Zareen, and this is already posted
hey nikki do u like him as an actor ??

Lol u like to get me in trouble don't u!? No I don't like his acting! He overacts like crazy! And my opinion is based on 2 shows! Saraswatichandra and suryaputra karan! He was bearable in saraswatichandra but suryaputra Karan was pathetic!! I am not fond of his offscreen personality either! He talks too much! And is weird! I did not enjoy his hosting in Nach baliye with wahi! His short height does no go in his favour either! But yes the guy does have a super hot body! Got to give him that! When the promos aired I was so impressed by his body! 😆
i actually loved him in SC he was good in the two epoisodes of the show i saw but then thrs jennifer jiske samne katrina ki bhi perfomance oscar winning dikhegi IMHO

if I had only watched one or two episodes I would have liked him as an actor too! Unfortunately since I was excited about the show I watched way too much of him and even saw some of suryaputra Karan and I can safely say that he overacts!
ive heard that suryaputrakarn is not accurate they made up sm shit nd included that in the show is it true ?? anyway the only tv stars i admire are harshad chopra (he should've chosen a proper show for his return).. nd cagatay ulosoy,engin akyurek...hazal,beren nd ceyda are my favs too...Edited by .KING. - 7 years ago
EroticsGautam is an okay kinda actor.. Better than Gul heroes but low compared to a lot of other TV actors.. Anyhow he is beginning with an erotic, lets see how far he goes
Flop written on it
Going back to TV unless get adopted by someone like bipasha.
I loved Aksar.
The ending is such a plot twist.

And the ek baar aaja aaja aaja aaja song was such a rage! 😆
Originally posted by NIKSSG

the tv actors i admire, and who i think are good actors are ram kapoor, ronit roy, KSG, sakshi tanwar and shweta tiwari, I also kind of like KVB ever since kasauti actually when he was manoj, what annoys me the most about gautam and jennifer is that they play every character almost the same, it is the same annoying screechy voice and over the top expressions
i love sakshi too but she is a veteran...i dnt like any1 from this gen...surbhi was good initially as zoya but with each leap she played the same character with a different name...drashti was hamming in that web series..sanaya never clicked with me she was good in MJHT..that suman girl is overrated so is namik..erica is a stunner her voice is really sexy but she is not the best she is jst good as sonakshi...phew quite a long rant LOL, i think the above actresses can never pull of smthing like fatmagul,kara sevda or ask-e-memnuEdited by .KING. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by NIKSSG

i actually like sanaya onscreen and even drashti onscreen, offscreen both can be annoying though
but do u think drashti can pull off something like fatmagul(a gangrape survivor)