CHAT TRANSCRIPT OF DEEPAK PARASHAR

soniya22 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
gh14_661 asks deepak ji dont feel bad for being out of this game.this shows this genaration dont want elders in their lifes. i can only say they are poor kids playing the game.
deepak says Hi everybody! This is Deepak Parashar here. Am really sorry to keep you waiting. Shoot!

gangubhai asks How does it feel to be back in the real world?
deepak says Oh My God! What a question! I have a lot of mixed feelings. While I was on Bigg Boss, I felt like that was the real world. I did not understand the gravity of the situation when I entered the show. I went in to check my resistance level. And I know that I'm ok to live with 12 strangers. I didn't think I could do it. But I've done it.

gangubhai asks Which housemate do you miss the most?
deepak says Anupama Verma

reema_tripathy asks How to feel to eliminated in Big Boss House
deepak says When I knew that I was eliminated, I felt very vulnerable. I felt that my whole life came crashing down. I even thought of quitting showbiz. But I've to come to terms with it now. I don't blame the housemates for my exit, but I blame God for making them that way.

kamlesh006 asks Hi sir what went wrong with you by which they nominated you & because of that you were evicted from the big boss house
deepak says The rest of the Housemates had too little time to get to know me. I was singled out because everyone else knew each other.

nargisbegum asks Hello Deepak h r u, U r my child hood actor i love yr movie like arman,nikah,ap tu aise nathe,so now what r u doing depak,u making movie like sharabi this is wonderful movie i have seen in my life , take care with best regards , Afzal Hussain kolkata
deepak says Thanks you, Afzal!

minnu76 asks hi deepak
deepak says Hello!

minnu76 asks hello sir how are you doing
deepak says Good! How're you?

maneesh_s asks hi deepak..you have suffered a lot because of Kashmira shah..she is the who should be out...i feel she is also the spy of Big boss...the real irritable manuplatur what do u say...am i right.
deepak says Kashmera is very bright, intelligent and she knows her way around. I try and see the positive side of her. But I did not expect her to hit below the belt.

arti_tandon2005 asks Kashmera or Carol: Who do you think will be voted out this week?
deepak says Carol. I nominated her the second week. I tried to understand her, but she was very short with me. Her lack of patience with the other House Mates will be the reason why she will go out.

arti_tandon2005 asks Has life changed after Bigg Boss?
deepak says Life has changed completely. I was very excited going into this show. I didn't know what to expect. I'd like to thank SET and Endemol for giving me this opportunity.

arti_tandon2005 asks What do you think of Kashmera Shah?
deepak says Kashmera is very bright, intelligent and she knows her way around. But I did not expect her to hit below the belt.

arti_tandon2005 asks Why do you think you were nominated for eviction in the very first week?
deepak says Like I said earlier, I think the other House Mates knew each other before the show. They had too little time to understand me.

sheethalprasad asks u were very boredom to everyone no masti uwere very moody,restrictive thatsy u were out comment
deepak says I don't think so. I took on the role of the parent in the house because I am so much older.

sheethalprasad asks y do u wear hairband to ur hair
deepak says I dress for myself and wear whatever I feel comfortable in!

minnu76 asks r u on chat sir
deepak says Yes!

sunderpatnaik asks hello deepakji i am a very great fan of you
deepak says Thank you!

minnu76 asks i admire you so much as an actor and is very nice to see yyou after so many years on screen
deepak says Thank you, It's good to be back. I've got four or five new show offers after Bigg Boss. I'm also going to do a film the next summer.

sunderpatnaik asks we first saw you with salma agha ,since then we became ur fans
deepak says Thank you!

sunderpatnaik asks sir it was nice to chat with you
deepak says Thank you!

vish_rilu2001 asks wht do u feel about this generation after being part og Big Boss?
deepak says I think the younger generation needs to be more patient with the older generation. I made an effort to understand the rest of the House Mates, but that wasn't reciprocated.

talkinghead asks What was the first thing you did after leaving the Bigg Boss house?
deepak says I cried. For the second time on the show. And for the third time in my life.

vish_rilu2001 asks hello r u there?
deepak says Thank you all. It was a pleasure talking to you!