All is NOT well between Devoleena and Mohammad Nazim; Here's the truth

Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
S
All is NOT well between Devoleena and Mohammad Nazim; Here's the truth!

New Delhi: Saath Nibhaana Saathiya' actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee celebrated her birthday on August 22. All the actors from the daily soap attended the lavish birthday bash but one person was missing from the party.

We we are talking about Mohammad Nazim aka Ahem. Mohammad Nazim's absence has raised many questions. Is all not well between the lead actors? Did he disappoint Devoleena by leaving the show mid-way? Are the two not in good terms?

However, when leading entertainment portal Tellychakkar buzzed the actor about the same he denied the buzz.

The actor said,"It is rather funny and unreal. I had an early morning shoot and had thus woken up early. So when I came back home at around 8 pm, I thought I will take a bath and nap for some time since we were to reach by 10-11 pm. I had even selected my outfit but I slipped into a deep slumber. I suddenly woke up at 1 am and was shocked realising I had missed the party. I had several calls of Devo and I called her in the morning to apologise profusely. I know I cannot make up for it and it was rather silly."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃   Thanks Much   ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ For The Information ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ And The Article  ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†

😃 ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Manzz - 7 years ago
xLavenderx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank god...swetha tere title ne meri jaan nikal de thi i mean devna split nhi!!!!!!! But he was tired nothing else...fhew!
DevNafan221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanahat

Thank god...swetha tere title ne meri jaan nikal de thi i mean devna split nhi!!!!!!! But he was tired nothing else...fhew!

😃 😃
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luv.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS
Thats a mustard mountain