Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

MISS YOU SO MUCH

Dear Kunal,well thousands of fans are looking toward your come back and always speak how much they miss you...well we miss you very much...when NBT was on air we could see you almost everyday and yes at the end of the day we all despite of our worries and anxieties would became happy and all our wretchedness would vanish...at the moment you were at the front of our eyes we all beam with exuberance irrespective...that is your magic...that is the void you created since you left the silver screen and it is about to be a year now...you know kunal its called silver screen but for we kunalians it has turned pale because of your prolonged absence...through you we many had become the bestest of friends for life...so much we owe to you...your name itself to us is a synonym for joy and life to us...you mean the world to us...so Mr Kunal Karan Kapoor on your birthday we fans as a return gift request you to come back to our lives and shine and dazzle the silver screen with your charming presence...hoping that you return soon...lots of love and greetings my rockstar...miss you lots and hoping till eternity for your come back...

There are very few actors that create a lasting impression on our heart and Kunal Karan Kapoor is undoubtedly one of them. His acting prowess is beyond measurable and is not subjected to the limited vocabulary of any language. Hence I will not show the audacity by trying to define his talent by mere words since that will not do the justice.
His career graph has been amazing...right from the days of Remix, Left Right Left to Pratigya where he very convincingly played the role of a villain Angad to the most beloved character Mohan Bhatnagar in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuchh Kaha.
When he is on screen his performance sets fire on the screen as his eyes speak volumes and his smile manages to create ripples in the hearts of millions. The way he effortlessly goes into the skin of any character, and the way he manages to change his entire body language ranging from the expressions of his eyes to the way he walks and talks is inimitable.
Added to the great actor in him...Kunal is an awesome human being too...his interviews reflect his deep thinking...he is a thinking man and personifies stardom with no nose in the air attitude...his witty answers make his interviews worth watching as much as the characters he plays...
I wish him a very happy birthday...I wish too that he has a bright future and gets roles that will justify his talent...

U TRULY ARE A GIFTED ACTOR WHO ALWAYS

MADE PEOPLE GO GAGA ABOUT YOU...BUT FOR ME
YOU ARE THE PERSON WHO MADE ME SMILE AND FORGET
MY WORRIES WHENEVER I SAW U.ON THIS DAY I WISH
YOUU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...
LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND RESPECT YOU A LOT...
STAY BLESSED...KEEP SMILING AND SHINGING...

Edited by sona02 - 7 years ago
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I would like to thank tanvi jerry and anila for the awesome tags ...chandra anila shan to collect messages..anila to help me in writeups...and all the kunalians who send me their messages and edits for our rockstar Kunal Karan kapoor our amazing actor and also an amazing human being...lots of love to all...

Kunal Karan kapoor many many happy returns dear...stay blessed...keep shining and smiling...

Edited by sona02 - 7 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor. 🥳

I wish you all the best. You are an inspiration. I admire your passion toward your work, the beauty you see in things, the talent in you, the way you are able to connect with the characters you portray and people who see your work.
Kunalji, you have given many outstanding performances and many beautiful scenes. I love the shades and nuances you add in your performances...and that you never leaves me with just one impression of your character...you are just awesome! I also just Love the way you can make me analyze and discuss your character you portray.
I got big respect for you. I love the way you dig into the roots and bring out something beautiful and depth full.  I cannot put in words what it is that wakes up the craving in me for more...just...I love watching your work and your photographs.
People come and goes...some leave a footprint and some inspires you. For me you did both. Thank you for that.  
Kunalji good luck with your new show. I am sure the journey will be memorable and your work outstanding. Very excited to watch you in a new avatar. Even if it is a rumor or not done deal yet...I am sure whatever happens...will happen for your best.
I wish you tons of happiness, peace in mind, lots of success and that you will keep exploring the talent in you, keep inspiring the people around you and keep smiling...always.
Anila

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD6-B4RPLKo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Ani_98 - 7 years ago
hgfedcba1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy birthday king kunal karan kapoor
May this year bring lots of lots happiness for u
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very happy today, as it is day awaited for long now, Kunal Karan Kapoor. Your birthday has seem to become an important day to all of us. All the best and keep up the good work! 👏
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hshan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kunal Karan Kapoor,

This is the second time that I experience the happiness of celebrating your birthday as a fan. In fact, the only times that I ever rejoice on a celebrities birthday. Reason being, I never fell so much in love with the talent of any actors.

So when you come across something very special, for the first time, you try your best to keep it safe and sound. The first of everything is special:
Your first school
Your first teacher
Your first day at school
Your first sweet heart
The list can go on.

Likewise, for me you are the first and the only actor that I adore. So wishing you to always to be healthy, happy and successful in life. There comes a time, when our own happiness becomes secondary to the happiness of someone we love. I don't mind where you are or what you do, as long as you are happy.

Have a day, the way you want it to be, Happy Birthday!
😊
-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wish u a very very happy and prosperous birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor-the one and only true star of Indian television.No one can get into the skin of a character like u do,u r the epitome of perfection.A good human being.Love and respect u immensely and u r always there in my prayers,Kunal.May ur special day be filled with memories and happy hours.Wish u all the success that u truly deserve.Have a wonderful and fabulous year filled with happiness.Stay blessed and keep smiling...

sakhisangni thumbnail
Wish you a very happy birthday Kunal!

And great thread Sonali and everyone who have put in so much of effort 👍🏼 👏
Anisamomin thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail
A very Happy Birthday Kunal Karan Kapoor ...keep smiling and shining