Yours Forever -New KaSum OS

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Yours Forever- KaSum OS

Hey guys..glad to be back here. Hope u enjoy this..this is meant as a belated birthday gift to Chhavi..a great and dedicated KaSum Fan. Love u gurl! 

The time was around 6pm in the evening.Sumona sat in her vanity van,reading Jeffrey Archer's latest novel. It was a breezy,cool evening complete with moonlight and she was on the sets of the Kapil sharma show,waiting for her turn to shoot. It was quite later and she wasn't expecting to be called soon,Atleast not before another 2-3 hrs and hence she took advantage of the gap to catch up on her reading. So when the door of the vanity van was knocked on all of a sudden,she was very startled. More so when she opened the door to find a young man standing there with a beautiful bouquet of roses,tulips and lilies,accompanied by an exquisitely wrapped gift package. She didn't recognise the man at all. She assumed he was a fan or something and was just about to brush him off politely when the man said "Mam..this is for u. I'm a delivery guy and the bhai Saab who delivered this told me to bring it here..so if u cud Plz sign the paper..' Sumona who was still staring with her mouth wide open quickly recovered and signed the papers,asking "Who sent it?" "Mam he didn't tell me his name..he just said to give u this and u will know who he was. He said he is a secret but not so secret admirer."The man replied. "Ok bhaiya..thank u so much. Ab aap ja sakte hai." She said,thinking she wud find out herself. The man winced a bit at the word 'bhaiya' but regardless,left soon after. She was still standing at the door. She examined the flowers and the gift package. On the gift was a note 'Just in case you were having a bad day. To remind u that u r absolutely beautiful and someone  cares about u.Take care. Cheers! 
With love,
B.
She smiled widely.Just from the single initial 'B' she knew who it was. 'What a sweet gesture!' She thought,feeling very happy.

However,a few metres away,a man of about 5 '8' didn't find it quite so sweet. Kapil Sharma was just about to head into his vanity van to freshen up when a brief break was announced in the shoot. However,he stopped in his tracks when he saw a man standing in front of sumona's van with a gift and a bouquet. Anger rose within him,threatening to burst out like a burning volcano. How cud that guy have the audacity to try and woo 'his ' sumona,that too on the sets of his own show!?He was just about to go there to give the man a piece of his mind when sumona opened the door.So he stood there,interested in her reaction waiting to see how she responded. He could clearly hear and see their exchange,but sumona cudnt see him as he was not in her line of sight. He heard the man tell her that he was a delivery man. His momentary relief was quickly quashed when he realised someone had sent that to her. The man 's next words confirmed it. It was sent by a guy,a secret admirer. The moment he heard that,his heart sank. The guy left soon after that. Kapil still stood there,staring at sumona as she opened the package. He saw her expression turn into one of pure happiness as she read the note from her 'secret admirer.' She was smiling widely,eyes delighted. His anger seethed further,and he had a sudden urge to punch someone hard in the face. Particularly that guy who had sent her this package. Who the hell was he? Was he her boyfriend? Was sumona dating someone? These questions further escalated his rage.

Not caring,not thinking about his next course of action,he walked upto the entrance of her van,a mass of quivering rage. She was still staring at her bouquet and looked at him only after he had been standing there for a couple of seconds. She was surprised. 'Arre Kapil? Aap yaha kaise? Shoot mei break hua hai ky..' Her words were cut off in a gasp when Kapil walked past her,entering the vanity,swiftly locking the door behind him. She gave an indignant expresion. 'Agar aap ko andar aana tha aap bol bhi sakte the. Dhakka Marne ki zarurat nai thi.' He looked at her,his expression dead angry,clearly not in the mood for jokes. Which was ironical,because he was Kapil sharma,after all. Sumona backed away a little when she saw his furious expression. 'Kya hua?' She asked in a small voice. He crossed his arms in front of his chest. 'U tell me. Naya boyfriend bana liya?' He said,giving a humourless laugh. 'Naya bf? Ye aap Kya bol rahe hai?' She asked,confused. What HAD gotten into him? He glared at her. 'Ab chupane ya jhuth bolne ki zarurat nai hai. Ab to tum mujhe Sach Bata hi sakti ho..ki mai us layak bhi nai hu? Agar bf nai hai to phir Wo Kisne diya?' He said pointing at the gifts. Sumona then understood his reaction. Typical Kapil. Getting jealous at the slightest thing while he flirted with every girl he met. She sighed 'Kapil..' She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight,knowing only that wud calm him down. He resisted for a while but when she tightened the hold even further he could not anymore. He hugged her back,crushing her against his chest,his hands wrapped tightly and possessively around her waist. He buried his face in her hair,inhaling her strawberry like fragrance. 'Plz...plz mujhe chod ke kisi Aur ke pass mat Jao sumona. I don't think I can live without u.' He said,his voice almost breaking,tinged with desperation. 

She pulled back and cradled his face in her hands.'Kapil..listen to me. Ye package mere bhai ne bheja hai! He is an admirer of my work and he never fails to remind me of it. See he has also left the initial 'B' meaning brother! She showed it to him. 'Raksha bandhan aa raha haina! So he has begun giving me gifts from now only!' She felt the shudder of relief that went thru his body. She continued 'Kahi nai ja rahi mai aapko chod kar. Khabardar jo Aisa socha bhi to.' 
With a low growl her pulled her back against him and crashed his lips with hers. This was the most passionate,most aggressively he had ever kissed her. It was like he was staking his claim,marking her as his permanently. His kiss was hot and demanding. He rubbed his tongue over her lower lip,urging her to open her mouth. She did so with a low groan and he plundered her mouth. She tried feverishly to match his passion,kissing him back with all the love she had. Their tongues met,fighting for dominance in an erotic dance. He won,and she stood there meekly as he administered the most amazing kiss of her life. She felt her knees wobbling and going weak and would hv fallen from the sheer force of his passion if he hadn't been holding her. He further continued his exploration to the base of her throat,her collarbone and then all over her neck,moving down swiftly to her chest as she moaned and shivered.

He lifted her up and made her lie down on the couch,climbing on top of her and kissing her all over. She groaned and clutched his shirt,taking in the delicious agony and urging him closer. His hand slipped inside her top and he caressed her bare back with his palm. She quaked under his touch. Just when they were about to go further,there was a loud knock on the door followed by 'Kapil sir,sumona mam aap log andar ho? Plz set par aa jaiye break khatm ho gaya hai.'  It was the spot boy calling them back to work. Kapil got off her,muttering curses under his breath as she giggled. 'Aa gaya manhus rang mei bhang dalne' he muttered grumpily. She smacked his arm and said 'Chaliye ab kam bhi Karna hai.' 'Mujhe Sirf wahi kam Karna hai jo ham kar rahe the ' He grinned naughtily and she blushed beer red. He planted one final kiss on her nose. 'Love u baby girl.' He said putting his arm around her,guiding her back to the set. Under her breath,she slowly said,only for his ears 'Love u too..Sharma ji.' 

Plz leave Ur reviews :)) Lots of love :) 
Edited by Naturegirl99 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wrong timing... 😉 it was awesome like always... jealous kappu is always a treat...
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Wrong timing... 😉 it was awesome like always... jealous kappu is always a treat...

Thanks mansi! 😊😃
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you soo much Di for this wonderful so par Di phele wale complete nahi kiye pls Kar do waiting 😭
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhirpalak

Thank you soo much Di for this wonderful so par Di phele wale complete nahi kiye pls Kar do waiting 😭

Thanks sweetheart..plz don't call me di 😊 I'm ur friend. Welcome to IF...u like it here? Ha there is only one story incomplete..on kappu Sarla..I will complete it soon. Lots of love 😳
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful os
Kapil with jealousy always works!!
Kaash ki aisa kuchh real mei bhi ho
Anyway thanks for pm
nonaalover thumbnail
Kapil and sumona are treat to watch since comedy nights with kapil and m obsessed with them as a couple. Love kasum and os is damn romantic. ...could actually imagine them as story goes
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"His Sumona" Haayeee ! Beautiful :) Bas uss spot boy se kehna I hate him for interrupting :/
First I thought may be those gifts are from Kappu but then that 'B' confusion sa hogaya tha and Kappu ki timing wah ! 👏 Sahi waqt pe aagaya banda 😆 After a long time Possesive & jealous Kappu was a treat 😃 Their Hug and that Kiss were the BEST parts :D Loved it ! Thanks for informing warna mujhe pata hi nahi chalta 😛 You likhti raho and We padhte rahe bas aise hi chalta rahe silsila ;) Keep going sweetie :*

Lots of Pyaar ⭐️ Edited by Kappumyfav - 7 years ago