Rithvik hosting reality show "Super Dancer" on Sony TV

Ruchikaarvilove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Actor Rithvik Dhanjani has been off the TV screens for a long time as far as fiction shows are concerned. However, thanks to the hosting and dancing assignments available in abundance for the actor, his fans get a chance to see a lot of Rithvik on-screen.

Rithvik is all set and ready with another project.This time around, Rithvik will be hosting the upcoming dance reality show, 'Super Dancer' which will be judged by Shilpa Shetty and Geeta Kapur.

We contacted Ritvhik, who said, "Yes, I am hosting Super Dancer' and am extremely excited about it. In today's age, where actors, sometimes miss out on work and important assignments, I feel fortunate to be getting back-to-back assignments."

I have hosted many shows in the past. Anchoring is something I really enjoy, hence when I was offered to host the show 'Super Dancer', I was excited to take it up. I am looking forward to hosting this kids' dance reality show," Rithvik added. 

We asked him, if there is a sense of monotony to such shows and how does he manage to deal with it doing similar shows, "I totally agree that there is a sense of monotony with reality shows, but then there is always limited scope with such shows and not too much can be done about it. However, it is amazing how the creatives keep coming up with different ideas to bring as much novelty as possible. The creatives of this show are working on it and I am more than sure that we will be able to entertain the viewers."

We too are rest assured about your prowess to entertain us, Rithvik. We wish you all the best for this project..!

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/33657-rithvik-dhanjani-is-back-on-tv.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
TOI - TV Times @toitv 16 hours ago

Host @rithvik_RD welcomes media at the launch of #SuperDancer @SonyTV pic.twitter.com/uUNZwmUZ80

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
TOI - TV Times @toitv 15 hours ago

The Geeta Maa of TV @geetakapur returns as the judge on #SuperDancer @SonyTV pic.twitter.com/Uu3eKMh6n7

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
TOI - TV Times @toitv 15 hours ago

The Vivacious @TheShilpaShetty looks gorgeous at the launch of #SuperDancer @SonyTV pic.twitter.com/ODOIRjwHqS

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Viral Bollywood @viralbollywood 14 hours ago

Exclusive Pictures!!! Hot & Sexy #ShilpaShetty at #SuperDancer Show Launch!! pic.twitter.com/7X3jyk81oh

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Super Dancer - Dance Ka Kal | New Show Launch | Shilpa Shetty, Anurag Basu, Geeta Kapoor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpIvA0_Olg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpIvA0_Olg[/YOUTUBE]
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Pinkvilla Telly @PinkvillaTelly 33 hours ago

Stage is all set for the launch of Sony TV's dance reality show #Superdancer! Meet the fabulous host @rithvik_RD ! pic.twitter.com/L7Wi8kjQ0X

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
ashfaque2012 thumbnail