Jay Soni - Character possibilities

LiveLoveLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

So acc to new article/spoiler, Jay Soni is to be playing the role of Rithvik a bengali doctor.

So my assumptions for how this character would become a part of KRPKAB

1. May be he is Ishwari's doctor / nutritionist. And that way Dev will be connected to this character. Rithvik might need to get some info from Sona as she was earlier handling Ishwar's case. In this way, Rithvik gets to meet Sona and may be his 1st meet with Sona could be in Dev's presence. I just hope it is not in Dixit house coz I don't want to see Sona entering Dixit house till Ishwari regrets what she did.
  2. Rithvik could be the proposal that Sona's parents arrange. In this case wondering how would Dev cross paths with Rithvik and Sona
  3. I don't think Rithvik could be the guy that ishwari was talking about (SBS segment) coz she mentioned lamba hai'. No offense to Jay Soni's fans but we know Jay Soni is not tall.

Please feel free to share your views.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wish Ritvik turns out to be dev's friend
_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruti.

I wish Ritvik turns out to be dev's friend

Dev only has business partners, no friends๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
As a doctor?? This guy is going to come in as a doctor?? Wonderful!!๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜† I was so hoping for that!! Sonakshi will have a lot more in common then. As in professionally. Makes more sense this way, instead of another businessman. 

Maybe her parents would introduce them. Or it could be through Ishwari too. Forget about the height for a while. Look at it this way. If this guy enters her life as an alliance suggested by Ishwari and later on Dev comes to know about it, how would he react?? I don't think he would be able to smile and say, achcha kiya maa. Tum jo karogi sahi karogi. It would be a wake up call for him as to what extent his mom would go to keep Sonakshi out of his life. 

I know it's weird, a woman match making for her son's ex-girlfriend but hell, Ishwari is not beyond doing that. And we know it. 
doofenshmirtz00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š ooo I like the connections you made. I just hope he's not arranged by Ishwari cuz I will srsly hate her for that๐Ÿคฌ and Dev should out about her antics
Sruji1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think he will be proposal bose family arranged if we remember back then Asha is trying to match fix with a Bengali guy who is son of Asha friend. And so he is doctor maybe he is going to working with Sona in same hospital.
Luckie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
As per spoilers he wil only be the person who wil be arranged by her family but not sure how dev with come to know abt it and abt his profession
shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _RS_

Dev only has business partners, no friends๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok yaar.bt classmate. This jus my wish.becoz jealousy track is going start and if dev knew that guy frm earlier than he would become more jealous