Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Vmaa, please open another Suraj AT after this, we need to land somewhere 
priyavidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .NJ.

ok...so before the AT hits 150 pages and others gone missing, let me put a thank you note to all for being a wonderful support...thank you so much from bottom of my heart for liking all the tributes...also million thanks to all AT members and anas' fans for "putting" up with me even though I TPed him mercilessly 😆

I came to this forum in March/April 2012 during SV2 track, and officially joined AT in 2014...phewww what a journey it was...discussion, prediction, dissection, arguments...lol not to forget the TPing, scolding (the CVs), suggesting, reviewing laughing crying...so much happened...

DABH will always remain close to heart mainly because of this forum as I get to be friends with wonderful people (you know who you are)...so thanks to the fictional suraj rathi who brought us together 😆 you will not be forgotten...

And Dear friends, thank you so much for your encouragement...

👍🏼
Edited by priyavidhu - 7 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear friends. ..

susu12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
DABH is over but this AT's still running strongly.❤️
NJ, your tributes re superb, so many sweet memories and feelings.😊 
Thank you a lot, Vmaa for the video and WU
Thanks you friends for your comment, pics...
For me, through DABH and this AT, I understand more about Indian cultural. I'll never forget DABH. 
Love you ❤️
KaviJai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sule thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear friends,
I made very good friends by coming to this AT & thank you all for every thing. 

Love you all       Take care & God Bless

Thank you Anas,  Only because of you, I started coming to this AT & met these awesome friends

"Real friends are very hard to find, difficult to leave & impossible to forget."
KaviJai thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUwRcYxQTJ8[/YOUTUBE]
KaviJai thumbnail
hello friends,
   Our AT is going to end, it time to say Bye. 
I wish all the members of this AT n DABH forum to have a bright future, let all your dreams come true in future. Wishing everyone A very BEST OF LUCK😊.

A Special thanks to ANAS/ SURAJ AT. 
I got most valuable friends from here. Thank u soo much.
 😊

IN NEXT ANAS'S PROJECT.

MANDERLEY94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okey before this at closes on reaching 150 pages...i would like to say...I met few wonderful people on this forum..and did share my opinions freely...niruba...asiv wonderful write-ups...it was pleasure going through your posts...and recapitulation of those wonderful memories was fun ...it was so nice meeting fellow suraj and dabh fans...and talking to people who share similar opinions...well I never got an opportunity but would like to thank every individual member of this at personally...for their efforts in making this a wonderful place...nirubadi,manjuji, kaviji, rajesriji,priyavidhuji, padmaji, shruthi ji, amudevi, madhuri, susuji, asivji , idea yes virus ji, suleji,neelamji,jhemaji,ranjeetaji,rumelaji and thanks to our very own vma...I always made it a point to visit the forum after returning from institute..though could not contribute much...was pleasure interacting with you people ...goodbyeEdited by MANDERLEY94 - 7 years ago
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm not saying any good bye to any of my wonderful friends I met in this DABH forum, because I know we will meet again. In the meantime take care you all!