Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
another boring epi
rekha remembers the car number and the police search devika
rekha-janki shares mother concerns for devika...janki feels guilty of making devika hers after seeing janki's kindness and concern for devika
nivedita seeks saket help to find devika but at the same time doubts him but back to normal
devika fights with the goons and showed womens power...janki's words gives her the strength and power...devika escapes
ravi reaches home...family and nivedita question him...he lies that he was at janki's house to sign some papers and nivedita doubts ravi as she knows he is lying...

precap: saket and goons are together with devika...she was abt to stab saket but he stops her and tries to kiss her hands...devika is angry...

i am sure she is going to give him a big tight slap which will make him believe that she is not devika but ambika...😆

nowadays its so boring w/o Ravika scenes...can they pen down a marriage track where Ravika re-marries devika...they live as ambika-ravi...slowly devika gets to know that ravi is innocent and she will disclose her identity to him😳

Edited by Mages - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Mages! Whats up?
Boring episode it was! I had a small hope that this Kidnapping drama was going to come to an end when Ambika was talking all about Woman power and escaped the goons . Now,  what do we see in the Precap? Voila!!! There she goes back into the Kidnappers den with *surprise surprise* Saket the idiot. I hope she gives it back to Saket and end this kidnapping drama ASAP. How I wish to see her slapping him black and blue for trying to kiss her and KIDNAP her!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I was so happy when Devika showed courage and escaped the goons  but precap was such a spoilsport man  ..its all back to square one  ... I dunno how Devika will escape from Saket's clutches now .. she might slap Saket but I dont think Saket will let her go easily .. As it is he never loved Devika , it was just lust for him .. he lusted for that beauty of Devika .. so even if Saket believes she is Ambika , he will still want to take advantage of her because of the same face and beauty na 

I think CVs in the end will send Ravi only for the rescue mission 😆 .. If not then I dunno when we will get another RaVika moment
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
And do CVs remember Ravi is the main lead of the show ðŸ˜² ..aaj kal he looks like a side lead 
plily thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

And do CVs remember Ravi is the main lead of the show ðŸ˜² ..aaj kal he looks like a side lead 

i m disappoint with cvs.. hope they save the best for last.. 

come on ravi.. 
amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

😆 True that!! Its so bad that he himself doesn't have any dialogues of his own and is shown when the others are having conversations😆. This kidnapping drama should end!!