Shakti - AKEK Written update 15-8-2016

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with Harman bringing Soumya down and asking Harrak to ask Soumya why did she cut her wrist and why is she behaving like his mother when she is his wife.. Harrak laughs and says such things happen in marriage and people have to adjust some times, its a life time relation. Then he tells Varun to book some tickets to a hill station where they can go, but Harman objects saying while he married on every ones wish he will start relation when he wish to do so, Harrak asks him not to mis behave.

Then Saya comes into their home along with her gang saying she will give them blessings ... Surbhi and Nimmi are shocked and they hold Soumya tightly, Harman keeps on observing all this from side.. 
Harrak accepts to give them nek and they start dancing, Saaya comes near Soumya and take hold of her hand, Soumya tries to take her hand back, but Preeto tells her to go saying at least their blessing might erase the bad luck  in house... Soumya is drawn into circle of Saayas people where Saaya continue to whisper to her about how this is her life, and she should come with them.. Soumya continues to get distressed and Harrak seeing this brings her out from circle and she goes back near Nimmi and Surbhi.. Finally Harrak gives them money and Saaya comes near Soumya saying all this respect she is getting from these people will last only as long as they don't know the truth.. blesses her and leave.  

Preeto then comments how Soumya is recovered so now Nimmi and Surbhi should leave.. Harrak is embarassed and try to tell them they can stay as long as they want but Nimmi tells they are planning to leave next day. They go up to Soumyas room where she is worried about them leaving, but they assure her saying she will be fine and its only matter of sixteen days.

Meanwhile Manindhar calls Saaya who tells him she didn't take Soumya, Manindhar scolds her for not doing her job right, for which she retorts saying Soumya is having respect of that family, and its difficult to get her from there. They have to wait till family knows truth. Manindhar scoffs at idea of respect for which she tells him back, he will not know it as he is used to it, but she will know value of it and She will let Soumya have it as long as she can since once Soumya comes with them those are memories that will let Soumya live. 

Harman is having drinks with Varun where Varun comments how unique Soumya is and she is very special and Harman should know every thing about her and tell him so that he can tell Harman on how to woo her. Harman gets agitated and he throws away his glass angrily. He comes home fully drunk and Soumya worries for him and tries to stable him, but he pushes away her hand and tells him not to touch her. If she can't be a wife then she should not do wife like things and falls on Sofa sleeping. Soumya stands beside him remembering Saayas words on how Harman belongs to this very society which will abandon her once they know the truth.

Precap: Harman tells Raavi to serve him breakfast for which she angrily retorts to get served by his wife. He says if she serves me I will throw away the plate.

PS: I am sorry for late update, I am sick yesterday and can't update, I left a pm for back up but she was also unfortunately not able to do so, and I arrived on forum just now... 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Thanks hari

How r u now?