Its Awesome⭐️
Renu_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Brishty...it's very nice and lovely 😳⭐️
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am filhaal completely in love with this song from MS Dhoni and I only picturise my ThaHaan while listening to it. ☺️
Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Rain... If Thapki is now married to Dhruv then why is she sleeping or intending to sleep with Bihaan???? And she is asking him to teach her stuff so did Dhruv not teach her anything or she also had no suhag raat with him???? Is PN mein kitni shadiyaan ho gaeen but abhi tak aik bhi SR nhn hui. How sad
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Yaar Rain... If Thapki is now married to Dhruv then why is she sleeping or intending to sleep with Bihaan???? And she is asking him to teach her stuff so did Dhruv not teach her anything or she also had no suhag raat with him???? Is PN mein kitni shadiyaan ho gaeen but abhi tak aik bhi SR nhn hui. How sad

When someone really really really such mein fall in love with someone, there is no need for marriage and official papers.When the love is real from both end that is.. At that time, sex is not a physical release but a sacred spiritual meeting of mind, body and soul. So it does not matter even if Thapki is married to Dhruv, she doesn't regard him as her husband or even love him. Her entire world is Bihaan and Bihaan only...he is whom she regards as her god, husband, whatever...so the social acceptance papers such as weddings and etc doesn't hold value to her.

maybe PN is cursed ..no one gets to have a SR ever. Its good they are not in PN anymore LOL

Thapki's Song for her Bihaan:

Aankhon ko... teri aadat hai,
Tu dikhe na toh inhe shiqayat hai

Bin chhuey chhu liye hain
Tune mujhko diye hain
Pyaar ke ye taraane janiya

Chhodo ye saari baatein
Ab mili hain jo raatein
Inhe jaane na dena janiya

Sau aasmaano ko
Aur do jahano ko
Chhod ke aayi tere paas 

Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushturain

When someone really really really such mein fall in love with someone, there is no need for marriage and official papers.When the love is real from both end that is.. At that time, sex is not a physical release but a sacred spiritual meeting of mind, body and soul. So it does not matter even if Thapki is married to Dhruv, she doesn't regard him as her husband or even love him. Her entire world is Bihaan and Bihaan only...he is whom she regards as her god, husband, whatever...so the social acceptance papers such as weddings and etc doesn't hold value to her.

maybe PN is cursed ..no one gets to have a SR ever. Its good they are not in PN anymore LOL

Thapki's Song for her Bihaan:

Aankhon ko... teri aadat hai,
Tu dikhe na toh inhe shiqayat hai

Bin chhuey chhu liye hain
Tune mujhko diye hain
Pyaar ke ye taraane janiya

Chhodo ye saari baatein
Ab mili hain jo raatein
Inhe jaane na dena janiya

Sau aasmaano ko
Aur do jahano ko
Chhod ke aayi tere paas 

Ok U have lost me girl. Coz this is not the Thapki I knew. But carry on coz I can't relate to TPK any more. I am hell confused these days 😆
dushturain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Ok U have lost me girl. Coz this is not the Thapki I knew. But carry on coz I can't relate to TPK any more. I am hell confused these days 😆

hmmm, my Thapki is definitely different than serial's one. Her priority will always be  her husband/love Bihaan and not Vasu, Ram pyaari, Dhruv , tom dick and harry vagera vagera like in the serial.

Also my Thapki is a bit more forthcoming in her expression of love...it might be because she was separated from Bihaan for 7 months long and feared he might really be dead.

As my characters are from TPK serial, the root remains same...but I have tried to subtract the ridiculousness in them in my story as much as I can... and made them normal red blooded human beings with hormones and emotions...instead of their robotic and mahan aatmatic tendencies.

Edited by dushturain - 7 years ago
Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dushturain

hmmm, my Thapki is definitely different than serial's one. Her priority will always be  her husband/love Bihaan and not Vasu, Ram pyaari, Dhruv , tom dick and harry vagera vagera like in the serial.

Also my Thapki is a bit more forthcoming in her expression of love...it might be because she was separated from Bihaan for 7 months long and feared he might really be dead.

As my characters are from TPK serial, the root remains same...but I have subtracted the ridiculousness in them in my story and made them normal red blooded human being with hormones and emotions...instead of their robot and mahanaatmatic tendencies.

Ur Thapki is having an extra marital affair. I want to see this Thapki in serial too. It will be fun 😆 Btw i m waiting for the next part of ur ff. I m now ready for anything. Bring it on 😃
shorts thumbnail
 When you will update ??? Pls tell
dushturain thumbnail
Inshallah late tonight. I havn't started to write yet but will start soon. My official report is almost done, wrapping things up now