Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 14th Aug: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 14th Aug - Written Update

Part 1

Surbhi and Nimmi urge Soumya to drink milk to gain strength. Soumya drinks the milk and Harman knocks at the door. He asks Soumya about her health. He also says that he wanted to speak to her ever since she returned from the hospital. He asks her if she liked the flowers. Soumya keeps quiet. Harman asks if she also has an issue with him bringing flowers. He turns to Nimmi and says that probably Soumya is feeling shy because they are here. Nimmi says yes. We will leave and you speak to her. Soumya tries to stop her. Nimmi asks her to not worry, they'll be in the next room. Also, she is smart and grown-up. Do what you think is right. Harman shuts the door and fills the box with camphor. He says that now start speaking to me like earlier. I've filled the box again. Soumya still doesn't speak. Harman says what should I do for you to start speaking to me? Sit ups? They don't suit a hero like me but I'll do it for you! He starts to do it and then stops. Soumya asks him to not do this. Harman says that someone has said that if you wish for something wholeheartedly, the universe comes together to give it to you. That didn't happen in my case, I messed it up by forwarding steps towards you. I won't do it again I promise. Tell me what I should do because I love you. And everything is fair in love and war. Soumya looks at him with hope in her eyes. She asks him to not kick her out of the house for 16 days. Harman is perplexed. He asks her what's she talking about. Soumya says promise me because if you do, they'll take me away!! Harman says I wont kick you out! I can let my life go but not you. He touches her and she jerks him away saying Don't touch me! I am not fit enough to be your wife. Harman asks her why is she speaking like that...because from where he is standing, she is his votti.

Part 2

Harman asks her to listen to me. This is some new mess in your brain to stay away from me. The way you're a daughter, a sister..youre my wife. Soumya says I cant be a wife. I can be a daughter, I can be a daughter-in-law..but I can't give this house and this family, an heir. Harman says that's fine! I guess you're worked up because of what Preeto said about kids. Its fine! We can adopt later. Soumya says you don't get it. I can't be a wife because for that you have to be a woman, and I am not. I am a Kinnar. Harman says that jest is hilarious to a limit, do you understand what you're saying. Do you even know what a Kinnar is! Soumya says who'd know better! It is someone who a mother protects her whole life, the one who is called to bless a child but when a Kinnar is born, no one blesses her. A Kinnar is someone who is called to dance in functions but nobody treats her with respect. Who would know a Kinnar more than me! Harman asks her to shut up. Soumya says I am sorry. Harman is aghast and doesnt believe his ears. Soumya says there's also another truth. I might not be like you but I have a similar heart. For the first time, I have felt something..for somebody. I love you.  Love you very much! Harman shouts at her that why did you marry me? Soumya says that I didn't know. Harman accuses her of lying to him every chance she got. He kicks the table and runs off. On the way, he breaks everything in rage. Harak, Preeto, Viren all try to stop him but he mounts a Jeep and drives away. Harak says that I can't stop my boy today! Preeto accuses their wedding for Harman's disappointment. Says that he hasnt seen a moment of happiness since they got married. Raavi says that they haven't even consummated their wedding and whenever he comes out of their room, he is furious.

Nimmi and Surbhi ask if she told him the truth. Soumya says you taught me to be honest with the ones you love. Harak and Preeto enter and ask Soumya to explain what happened. Soumya stays quiet. Preeto asks her to speak up because this will cost my son. She jerks her and Harak asks Preeto to let her speak. Nimmi intervenes and says that there was a dosh in Soumya's kundli. We couldn't avoid the wedding but that's the reason Harman went away. Preeto asks what dosh. Nimmi says one that will affect their physical relationship..and there's a ritual to get rid of it. We wanted to do it, but that required HaYa to stay away for a while. We didnt say anything because we thought you don't believe in all this stuff. Harak says it's fine but you should have told us. Preeto says its not fine. If it affects my son, it's not fine. I won't let anybody ruin my son's life. Harak says I'll talk to him, he's my son. 

Loved someone for the first time, promised to stay together forever, made her my wife and brought her home and she happened to be a Kinnar. Why did you do it dear God! Why did you do it to me! What did I do to You? What am I to do now. Kill myself or kill her. Why was I on the receiving end of this. Why? He yells at the sky. Saya follows Harman and reaches the dam. 

Night falls and Harak and Preeto come to their. Preeto says that they create a scene every day. Something is wrong. Why did Harman get stuck in all this? Harak says if you Mata Puran is over, should I give you my two cents? Has he ever been home? He is a wanderer. He may have done something that that naive girl tried to cut her wrist. That's coz of your pampering. He should help me im my business but this is what he does. Its better to not have a son, than have him. Preeto asks him to not speak a word against him. Remember how you begged me for the respect of this family..25 years ago. Harman wasn't even born then. I could leave everything for my child then, and I can do it now. Harak says I know but he is as much my son as yours. Ive got a right to speak about him. Harak asks everyone to leave. Preeto taunts if there's anything more that I need to know? Nimmi says I am sorry. Preeto says I am sorry. Just let my son go.

Soumya tries Harman's number bit he doesn't pick up. Soumya prays that he is okay. He hasn't come back. What if he did... Nimmi says he needs time. After knowing a truth like this, anybody would need time. But I am sure that he will not leave her. 

Beeji comes home shattered and informs Maninder and Bebe that Soumya revealed the truth to Harman. The family doesn't know but Harman left in rage. Maninder yells and makes a scene. Bebe asks him to calm down as this was expected. Saya comes to visit them. Maninder accuses him for being inefficient. He gave her money, time but she didn't do anything..instead made a 21day deal. Saya asks him to keep quiet. As soon as 21 days are done, I'll leave. She told the truth to someone who shouldn't have known. I've seen Harman's condition. He cant stay quiet. And i will take her away to my world.

Nimmi is making tea and Preeto stops her. She asks him about Harman. Nimmi says I dont know what happened between husband and wife. Preeto says I know you're lying. You're truth is like an iceberg. Whole lot of it is missing. She exposes her lies and warns her to stay away and stop bothering my son. 

Preeto asks Harak to do something when chhoti informs that Harman is back home. Preeto rushes to him asking if he is okay. Harman stays mum and starts walking to his room. Harak asks Preeto to not bother him. Says the couple will sort their life out. Harman closes his room. Soumya asks where did he go to? Please don't punish yourself on my account. I will go far away, won't show my face but never do this again. Harman asks Nimmi that why me? Treated you like a mother and you broke everything. My dreams, my hope. Didnt for a second think what will happen to me. I'd stand tall in front of my family but because of you I can't face them. I can't go out. Ruined my life. What did you get? 

Part 3
Nimmi falls at Harman's feet and pleads to keep her for 16 days and then I'll leave with her. She folds her hands and says I was unfair to you..Because of the love for Soumya. She says I tried to tell you that day in the temple. Harman recalls that conversation. Nimmi apologizes repeatedly. Surbhi also requests him and says that we did right for us, but not to you. Punish us the way you want but let her stay for 2 weeks. Harman holds Soumya and drags her down. Nimmi and Surbhi run behind. Harman pulls her down the stairs and Preeto says another drama. Harak is shocked at the sight. Raavi hopes that Harman would kick her out. He jerks her off and Harak stops her from falling. Harak asks if that's what we taught? To hurt women. Harman says enough! Ask her to be in her limits. She's my wife, shouldn't try to be my mom. Ask her why she slit her wrist.

Precap: Saya visits the Singh household and Harak offers them money. Saya warns Nimmi that these people aren't her relatives.. they'll kick her out the second they know what's wrong.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks shivu. harman rocked it today.. bajadiya nimmi gang ki. n so does oreeto
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs..
Harman rocks..
Poor nimmi and beti's ki band baja gayi..
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the fast and detailed update
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the update shivu ..
Aj badi fast update 🤣
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3