Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wht the hell ishwari is doing 😡 who gave her right to chose groom for sona. 😡 itna sab hone k baad bhi usse sukun nhi mila hate u 😡
And dis not fair we r waiting for break up and Cvs are planning abt DevAkshi wedding. I want long break up wid their tasan mode active.
Sona dev ki dhullai kar rahi thi maza gaya [:D/]
rcha_bhrt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AamirKhanHolic

Completely agree.
How can a mother become so mean to his own son
She is finding a groom for Sona so ridiculous really 🤢

How do you know this? is there any segment ? Am I missing something?
LiveLoveLife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Ishwari is a sadist man... she is actually happy sona is away from his life.. .. along with RR. She is looking up rishtas for Sonakshi... What is she made up of!! !! !! Totally ridiculous... I can't believe im Disliking her so much.. ... She will not learn... So cruel man... So cruel.

So true...when I saw the segment I was shcoked to see Dev sad and resting his head in her lap, while GKB saying that dev took the correct decision and Ishwari miling away with pride and joy. I was actually quite angry seeing that scene. I wanted to shake Dev and ask him "Seriously????? instaed of sad why are you not angry????"

Anyways noticed a change in Sona's hairstyle and just LOVING it. Suits her a lot. Though Shaheer was looking very shabby :( not sad but shabby...I mean he was looking shabby in the scenes at his work place when Sona barges into his office.
Edited by LiveLoveLife - 7 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

@ BOLD ...
For Sonakshi or Dev ?? Dont tell me they are bringing third angle...I hope what ever it is , Dev and Sona should get married and face challenges together.

Ishwari has called someone and is looking for grooms for Sona to suggest to her parents... She is trying all ways to keep them away. ... She is really happy at their breakup... I can't believe she is so cruel.
....Khushboo... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rcha_bhrt

How do you know this? is there any segment ? Am I missing something?

In today seg their is another part showed where Ishwari and RR finding a groom for Sona.
rukiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now i want sona to do same what she did when she found about her shadi profile. 😡 And i too want to see Dev reaction. Him being angry on mom.😡
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think makers with initial story thought of no devakshi marriage... but now with falling TRP they are tweaking the story and getting devakshi married...
apoorva1999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
who is with dev in the 2nd pic?
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveLoveLife

So true...when I saw the segment I was shcoked to see Dev sad and resting his head in her lap, while GKB saying that dev took the correct decision and Ishwari miling away with pride and joy. I was actually quite angry seeing that scene. I wanted to shake Dev and ask him "Seriously????? instaed of sad why are you not angry????"

Anyways noticed a change in Sona's hairstyle and just LOVING it. Suits her a lot. Though Shaheer was looking very shabby :( not sad but shabby...

Ishwari is really elated he did this... Im glad he broke up with Sona.. .. u cant fight such a parent who is happy in ur sorrow. ... Dev was so sad yet no one was noticing that... This Is just so sad... Poor DevEdited by aaliah3108 - 7 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saumiee

What is happening..someone plz elaborate😭 DevAkshi marriage??😲😲😲

Ishwari looking rishta for Sonakshi??

me too very much confused wts happening yaar?//