||Shantanu Maheshwari:With Love and Respect||

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Yesternight was a Golden night for Shantanu Maheshwari fans ❀️

Shantanu is sheer delight to watch. I absolutely loved his performance last night not just as a fan but also generally. I always have loved Shatanu's expressions and the way he uses them in his dance. 😳 It was no different last night. Starting from the slide with that call me action to the 'Lat Lag Gayi' step and all throughout he mantains his expressions so very well. 😎 It just doubles the joy of watching him perform.

And that lil craziness he did in the judges area in the end after his performance ended was SOOO CUTE! πŸ€—

He always says he wants to be a performer and he works every bit towards it!

And coming to the AV bit I am just proud that I am his well wisher. I am proud that I love someone like him. . .His AV was so heart felt, so warming. It was nothing like we didn't know. I am just so glad he is the same Shantanu everywhere, the one we know and love. Nothing false or untrue. I loved how his mother said they tease him about his fangirls and he shies away. ☺️ Thats so like Shantanu! πŸ˜› and his father said he hasn't changed even after acheiveing all this fame.

And Shatanu saying he wants to gift his parents a big home as his token of thank you. ❀️

He is the only celeb I know who doesnt believe in hogging limelight instead limelight hogs him doesn't matter whichever corner he is standing in.

Shantanu Maheshwari isn't just fangirled he is RESPECTED and he has earned it with his years of hardwork and passion.

Proud to be a Shantanu Maheshwari well wisher FOREVER. ❀️

-Chitra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved each and every bit of this post..
His Simplicity and down to earth nature was the first thing that attracted me towards him and he hadn't change at all in this 5 years of his Tv carrier.
RESPECT him for the person he is.πŸ‘

Yesterday's episode was amazing..
loved all his expressions and the hip hop section too.
the genuine compliments he got from the jugdes was soo good to hear.. and the happy dance moment was soo cute.
i'm just HAPPY to see Shantanu Happy πŸ˜Š

That intro part where his parents were talking about him...just melted my heart.
PURE and INNOCENT soul he is.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday once again I felt proud, honored to be his fan, not just the way he dance, but for the person he is. It's been 5years since I saw him first on my TV & years later just yesterday again when I saw him, he has not changed a bit. He keeps being the same honest, humble, generous, simple & awesome. As you said he is the only celebrity I know who is still the same after being so much praised, loved, discussed. 
His bonding towards family, his love for his family just increased my respect towards him more. And being a fan I can proudly say no celebrity like no-one handle fans like the way he does.
Shantanu Maheshwari was, is & will always be my favorite dancer & yet again he proved why he is simply the best. The moves, the fun element, the steps, the expression, the feels everything was beyond perfect. Being a hip hop dancer he posses an amazing footwork & he with his strong points alongside Alisha just rocked the floor. How could he not be loved after yesterday's performance? He is meant to be loved & praised.😳

Chitra, you have just so correctly said that he in this years not just earned fangirls but immense RESPECT. And only we, Shantanu fans know how much he means to us, not just a favorite celebrity but a boy next door.

I almost write an essay but whenever Shantanu is concerned, I just forget to stop πŸ˜† 
Amazing post ChitraπŸ‘
Sree πŸ€—
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday's episode had everything, We saw Shantanu dance, we saw him get amazing comments, we saw Jacqueline hoot, we saw the happy dance , we saw Anil Kapoor coming forward to shake a leg with him , we saw him get the well deserved highest score ,but what touched me the most was the AV .
It's not the first time when I hear about what a pure soul Shantanu Maheshwari is. Infact, each fan of his will agree with me if I say he earns a little more respect from us than we already feel for him, in every IV or any form of public encounter of his we come across , but yesterday I was simply overwhelmed with the amount of respect his own parents have for him. Undoubtedly ,its their upbringing behind the person he is, but their eyes held pride ,pride of being parents of such a simple and true soul. 

He is only person by far ,who I have seen from the industry , never affected by the fame. He is just a simple boy who dares to dream big ,and work hard for it until he lives it !  A beautiful, selfless soul who wants to make the life he's got into something worthwhile. And so ,I have no second thoughts when I say that he's going to be at the top of the world someday and yet be just as humble and calm and composed even then.

I feel proud for being called his fangirl,but more than anything I love and respect him for the kind of person he is. 

Lovely post Chitra! β€οΈ

Shreya <3
-Sneha6- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seconded. 
Not only is a pleasure to watch him dance, it's a pleasure to see him smile. I was grinning throughout, and have probably watched his segment around 10 times already. 

His fan following is not out of publicity or stunts or begging or sob stories. He's worked extremely hard to get where he is, and so have members of his group - Desi Hoppers. Those who've followed him since before D3 days know that. 

It's such a blessing to see him get the recognition he deserves, especially from people like Ganesh Hedge. There aren't a lot of people from the television industry I like to call myself a fan of, but Shan is definitely one of them. He's absolutely grounded, and I love how the only dream he has is also deep rooted in his cultures - as simple as getting his parents a bigger home. That's why his fans adore him, I hope he stays the same always. 

I hope he continues to rock the Jhalak journey, and I know the show has been unfair in many instances in previous seasons, but I would love to see him win. :) 
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was simply wow..
His performance.. expressions..nakhras...av..
Every damn thing was PERFECT..
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb post..agree with u totally
He is star..proud to be his fan
Love you Shantanu Maheshwari ❀️
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You said it all :)))
Couldn't agree more !
Bang on post :D
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
shantanu is so humble & down to earth person...   loved it when his parents were talking abt him...  β€οΈ  & dance toh awsm che... πŸ˜ƒ