WARNING: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!

Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends!!!

Today, I'm very disappointed and I mean it - I REALLY am. I had always thought this section is a family and one of the finest sections here.

I had been away because of my health and what did I see as soon as I logged in?

Members made a new topic saying 'a treat for all sig makers'. Some members sat down, took peoples creations and simply CUT parts out of those creations. Then, they told members to download them as brushes. We can PROVE it and it's sad to see members doing such things here. What did you think while you made that imagepack???!!! And what did other members do? Our mature members posted saying 'thank you sooo much' even when they knew what happened.

For those who don't know: It's FORBIDDEN. What you did is actually illegal. Should we take your creations and cut out parts??  

This is NOT about copying so don't start - even when I still see each and every step being copied, everyone sees it - no one says anything. It seems there are only a few creative people.

I'm very very sad and disappointed - I saw one sig where a sig maker and I can post the example, has simply cutted out parts of a sig and put it on his / hers.  Do you want us to post examples?? I can right now, right here.

Believe me, I really felt like posting examples here but I removed them. 

Such members will be warned now - enough is enough. It can't get any worser than this.

A very disappointed Khushi and Jem

EDIT: If those warned members don't listen, their shops will be closed.

Edited by Tumhari_Khushi - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Khushi & Jem 4 clearing this out.. I seen some of the creations of other people's cutouts!! thnx alot...
Jia thumbnail
Thanks for making the post Khushi. This was very much needed, especially with all the siggi makers making everyone's "creations" their own. I so wish IR was working right now and we could have done something about this...but that is long gone. *sigh* Everyone, please have some courtesy to original siggi makers and don't copyright things you dont really create Uff! hadh ho gayee hai, how many warnings does everyone need?
sajnie thumbnail

me was happy but i didnt use this as i was aware zat its not rite to copy someone's creations n me use my own designs for my sigs. 😊
thx khushi for telling us zis πŸ‘ 😳

hey khushi hope am not among them coz i didnt copied anyone n plz dont be angry like zat....u r already ill n u wil b more ill taking tensions like zat 😭  😭

Edited by sajnie - 17 years ago
Athena90 thumbnail
Well Khushi i finally understand what u mean (kya karen, i dont make siggys)!

But now that i understand, what u guys mean and i completely agree. This is against copyright laws and what u guys did is illegal.

The least that you guys can do is respect an artist's creations. You shouldn copy it as that isnt respecting the artist and its killing creativity. Learn to respect the artist, his/her creations and more than anything, CREATIVITY! 😊

Just my 2 cents!
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you khushi dii for postingg.. u noe they should give us the source wen they post anythign liek dat.. because i think posting brushes is fine, but they should put the source of where they got the brushes.. it wuld be much easier

thnxxx 4posting di
WildGloss thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thank yu for dis post khushi dii.
m not gonna blame d ppl who put up dat post wid d imagepacks cuz m equally to b blamed...i thanked them even though i knew they hadnt made it n it was from a site.. i guess from next time if sumone has to share sumthin they shud provide d source link n give credit.
m extremely sorry di.. will make sure from next time this doesnt happen. thanx again for this post
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
are you sersious?!
Wow i was here early morning yesterday and I never saw that post! But i guess it must have been posted afterwards...this is just too much! I hope the member who made that post is banned pr something cuz this is just insane! How dare they go and cut out other ppl's creations and post them as brushs!! I'm sorry but I am enragged at this. And if I had seen that post I would've given that person a piece of my mind (to put it in nicer terms).   πŸ˜‘
Guys's it's not funny. ANd you knw what? It's probably not going to stop now either. Sorry, but this is my opinion. Cuz there have been so many posts like this one warning members to start acting respectfully to other creations but each time the situation seems to get worse. And even if these members were banned, they can just come bk.
I don't knw wht to say....I'm debating whether or not I should stop making sigs bcuz of this nonsense.
Sorry again if I offended anyone.

~IBserenity
Tumhari_Khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Mahi I saw it - the problem is that the imagepack contained heavily edited brushes which took time to change - but still, it is illegal and very sad.

I see many views and hardly any replies, is everyone keeping quiet as usual and talking behind backs?

I request you not to disappoint us even more.
remixer thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildGloss

thank yu for dis post khushi dii.
m not gonna blame d ppl who put up dat post wid d imagepacks cuz m equally to b blamed...i thanked them even though i knew they hadnt made it n it was from a site.. i guess from next time if sumone has to share sumthin they shud provide d source link n give credit.
m extremely sorry di.. will make sure from next time this doesnt happen. thanx again for this post

i agree😊