Namish Taneja on Sabras Radio with Raj Bhaddan ( link and wu added)

Diramylove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
https://t.co/OLknr2c6Bt

Namish says he wrapped up his shoot and is in gym, after shoot he always comes to the gym. Interview is on part 2 from 38 mins onwards

Q- SR doing really well in London, ratings are good. How do u feel

A- It feels good to get so much love

Q- From whom do u take help in doing scenes or who helps you

A- Sometimes tejasswi or helly. Once the director also appreciated my performance in a scene and clapped for me.

Q- How was it facing camera for the first time

A- I have been a dancer and choreographer but once went for a shoot without my portfolio.  I told them I can write but won't be able to speak dialgoues as I was nervous.

Q- How has life changed after SR

A- changed very much. Before people dint know me so I could go out for a walk but now if I go out they recognise me and come to take pictures. Once I went to a ciagratte shop to buy water bottle but everyone near me thought he wants to buy ciagratte. 

Q- What are doing on work related front

A- Haven't disclosed yet but you are the first one I am telling. I am doing a film where I play my own self. Half the shoot has been done and in January it will be announced and next year April it will release.

Q- working with new actress or established actress

A- established actress

Q- person you are close to on sets

A- tejasswi

Q- and offset

A- my dad

Q- one quality u like about tejasswi

A- she makes u feel very comfortable, you can bond easily with her. I met her for the first time when we shooting for a new show at 2 am and she is very cute, she makes u feel as if u have known her since long.

Q- A cute thing u both have done for each other

A- she used to make sandwiches for me, even if sometimes we were not talking she always used to make and I once made coffee for her which she really liked.

Q- With whom are u comfortable doing romantic scenes Tejasswi or Helly

A- Tejasswi as we both have been shooting together and I know her from before this show

Q- One person on sets with whom u would like to spend more time

A- Helly shah

Q- Favourite dance form

A- electro

Q- Two people whom u would want to teach dance from your sets

A- Varun and Helly on electro as that is my forte

Q- Favourite holiday destination

A- Mussorie

Q- Quality u want in your life partner

A- she should be simple and have good nature. Looks don't matter but she should understand me as I am an actor and we go to parties, click pictures and have to do outdoor shoots where u can't take your wife so she should be able to understand me.

Q- First crush

A- in class 3.

Q- She must be watching u on television now and remembering he is namish from class 3?

A- yes maybe. Infact long back I had told my ex gf that one day I'll be on tv and you will be cutting vegetable and watching me

Q- What do u feel about show's performance

A- The show is doing well and we all are happy.  There have been shows which have come and gone in less time and our show has managed to do good so we feel happy as this has been possible due to god's grace and everyone's hardwork

Q- Since you are doing movie will your screenspace reduce in show

A- ya little bit but makers will manage. I'll divide my time, we have completed half the movie. I am not going to quit SR as I have got this movie because of this show.

Q- Any message to fans

A- keep loving me like this. Just the way I got call from London I hope to get call from everywhere. I work hard a lot and everyone from our show is working very hard for it. Keeping loving all of us and watching our show

Q- Sending wishes from fans  (reads out names)

A- Thank you so much.  I know all of them, I see their status and tweets and often like those. Thank u so much for all the love.

P.S- no bashing of any actor will be tolerated. If u intend to do so then please stay away from this post.
Its a fun post and let it be like this instead of spoiling
Edited by temishfan - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Z.Samrin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much ayushi for this!!

Nami is so cute!! My TeMish feels are high now!!
Mike13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS

Nami is really sweet 😆
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs aayu baby and ya proud hes doing a film with establishd actress
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
NIce IV please sikhado namish VaHe ko dance they need it🤣
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Such sweet interview thank you for the WU and link
GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU Ayushi! Namish is such a sweetheart, really enjoyed the interview :)
sudhi03 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ayushi🤗
Aww Nami is a sweetheart❤️

He is doing a movie that's great😃
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the link and WU ayushi

Awww the way namish kept getting shy when he has to answer questions about teja ❤️

Temish are so cute
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
nice interview...really loved it...he was all abt teju...teju...teju in the interview...Temish feels...❤️...the quality he is asking for in his wife totally fits teju...😉