What comes easy wont last, what lasts wont come easy !!!

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

There is no shortcut to life. To the end of our days, life is a lesson imperfectly learned. There is no elevator to success. You have to take stairs. Never take a shortcut in life, take the long route because you pick up more experiences on the way. There is no such thing as a success shortcut. Be willing to take the long road or you will hit a dead end. There is no shortcut. Victory lies in overcoming obstacles every day.

In every problem there is always a solution. Just because we can't find a solution it doesn't mean that there isn't one. Always look at the solution, not the problem. Learn to focus on what will give results. If it doesn't work out today there's always tomorrow. If it doesn't work out tomorrow there's always another solution. There always is a solution to every problem, fix your problem and move on before it takes over your life. Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions. 

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination. If you have discipline, drive and determination nothing is impossible. Determination determines your destination. Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you. Determination today leads to success tomorrow. Sometimes it takes an overwhelming breakdown to have an undeniable break through. Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey. Fate is not in our hands but effort and determination is.

Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges. So relax. Be calm, even finding yourself in a difficult and confusing situation,  it will not affect you if your mind is unfazed. The answers you seek never come when the mind is busy, they come when the mind is still. You are the sky. Everything else is just the weather. You can't calm the storm. So stop trying, what you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass. Your peace of mind has to do with what you focus on. It has nothing to do with life. Empower yourself.

In the episodes an unexpected problem arises as Vidha is hospitalized. The money which was required for her treatment was huge and there was shortage of time, plus the doctors wouldn't start the treatment unless and until the amount is deposited. In such a dire situation, Parshiya decides to donate his organ ie kidney to gain money in such a short span. He has tried to achieve the results ie get money for Vidha's treatment in a short cut manner. It would be illegal and he could have landed up in trouble as well.

Dhani used another short cut method by dancing on hot coal so that she could get the treatment started. Generally under such dire circumstances people do resort to short cut routes to solve their problems. There may be many obstacles in the path when one has to reach a goal, but with determination and perseverance one can achieve anything. Dhani was determined to earn money and save her child even though she would be in pain during the process.

Her will power helped her to succeed no matter how difficult the situation seemed to look. Without any pain, there is no gain. Mothers love is so powerful that it can face any obstacle no matter how much ever big it may seem to look in order to give protection towards her child. No force on the earth can stop her from doing so. Dhani with her strong will power didn't care much about her health when at present all she had to think was to save her child. She was determined to start the treatment asap.

In life there may be many situations which can be our testing times, where we are required to remain calm under such difficult situations. Viplav with his calm mind could find out the reason for Vidha's bad health. On the other hand, Dhani could finally analyze who could have thought of harming her child, she thought a lot about it and she could finally conclude it was indeed Kamini. Parshiya could find some clues as to what could have happened, when the mind is calm we can look at things clearly and can find out all possible solutions.

Do share your views.😊

This is the combination of the past two episodes. 

Edited by pearl100 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
UnRess... 😆
Tu mje chappals tomatoes stones bricks jo b dena chahe dede.. mai khane ki har cheez ki respkt karty hun 😛 par fir b iss baar kaan pakad k sorry.. I won't be ths late ever frm now on..!! 😃 frgve me plz..
Tu annotate b nahi kar rahy.. kia mera wait kar rahy hai.. 😛
Okk I'm serious now..!! I loved loved loved ths past 2 epis of 8th n 9th August. 😳 ohhh MishSan was brilliant n they are growing on me.. I want their vms their creations but alas they ll leave us now.. although I do believe CVs hav tried to gve us less of MishSan..may b caz they wer not sure whether they wud click with viewers or not.. bt jitna b thora bht tha.. I loved their interactions.. they really looked great together as they both wer superb actors too.. ab tou khair it's ending so Ican open up my heart nothing to hide werna I wwon't b accepting my love fr them openly.. 😆
I loved the epis fr symbolism mostly.. 😳 cv's wer brilliant as they wer during their initial epis.. I liked the epis alot.. I do agree to u on Parshiya's short cut thing though Dhani fr me was mother in Goddess Durga avatar.. she was nothing bt a mother who can cross a terrible ordeal fr her child's safety.. I liked Dhani in that mode alot.. bt u kno nature taught both Par n Dha that as a father it's Viplov's responsiblity n he ll end up getting ths blessing of taking care of his angel.. 😳 chaahey koi kitna b zor laga le.. 😆
Khair I hope u gve us totd today too.. I appreciate ur efforts fr ths foum's activity frm the bottom of my heart Swati.. n I'll always love u fr that..!!😃Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi swathi...   thanks for the TOTD... determination..is the  tool needed to gain what or rather get to what wants to achieve... I  agree that one needs a calm mind   to think through the method of operation  which one will  use...  with regards to dhani and her dance... she looked at two thinks... her childs illness and   the time factor.. with children if not treated promptly things can take a turn for the worse.. she needed the cash... she had the skills  to make immediate  money so she   did what she did...  the cvs manipulated the whole scene...they should have  made possible a meeting between  viplav and dhani where  she made sure he heard   what she was saying...   what kind of a message are cvs giving... ?  on second thought  the dancing of coal   was to magnifying  the love a mother has for her child.. to promote your thought .. by sheer will    one can achieve what one aspires for...   thanks for wise words of wisdom swathi...   yours hammie
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Hammie ðŸ˜ƒ so good to see you ...thank you for reading and sharing your view...True dear the episode was mainly focused on the determination of a mother...with calm mind Dhani, Viplav and Parshiya could find out what they were looking for. Yes at that moment she needed some cash, she found a method to earn so she did what she had to. Yes CV's never wanted Dhani and Viplav to meet in the first place at all. Though they have shown a stronger Dhani who can do anything to see her child safe n sound, may be they wanted to show she can achieve what she wants without anyone's help. She is more than capable of helping herself with her strong will power. Good to see you here... Till then take care.  

Thank you soo much Hammie for being a constant support to me and I have learnt so much from your wise n wonderful replies. I have even learnt how to be committed to your work from you. You have always encouraged me to do much better in what ever I wish to do than before. 
simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello wise Pearl,
Tune hammie se ek bar pucha na kind wo kaise dusro k comments miss karti hain, abto pata chal gya na khud aisi karti hain.
Again in school of wise Pearl heavenly feel.lovely post with an inspiring pic in d beginning. Truly said no shortcuts to success.
I loved d epi as much I watched ss looked stunning.n I too like d pair.
Parsiya is a good human being he is not only after dhani he equally loves vidha.
Dhani dancing on d coal shows d determination and power of a mother.really a mother can go any extent to keep her child safe.
Keep teaching us with such wonderful quotes.
Take care.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Sisyphus is a hero of Greek mythology known for its personification of a fool's errand. The Sisyphus was condemned to push a huge boulder with a mountain slope to set the top. But every time he comes near the top, stone ball to him escaped and fell into the bottom of the hill. Sisyphus is so trying, over and over again, but without success. In fact, this is the introduction to your post. Your picture is characteristic of Sisyphus. THE ANSWER TO YOUR POST took me a while. BECAUSE MY DEAR, PSYCHO BASE YOUR MAIL IS SOMETHING FOR YOU NEED A LITTLE DEEPER TO sanctified. NOW DO NOT WANTED start SERIOUS ISSUES BUT as time goes on I realized I had with young and determined I INTELEGNIH VERY YOUNG GIRLS OR YOUNG WOMEN, SAY AGAIN I AM NOT SURE HOW MUCH OF YOUR HERE married or not, but that does not matter. WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THIS THE FOLLOWING. YOUR POST ON OR indecision determination and determination OR unsolved are something that each of us carries. at the beginning of this post I asked about the story of Sisyphus. I guess you all know who you are talking about. sifif is someone who should be in each of our being. sizif the person  that is hidden within us and sometimes gives us the strength to do impossible things. and he was like probably you and I used to try impossible things. in this series is sizif and Danhi and Viplav. Viplav was initially sizif I tried to enter the ashram paint colors of joy and it is managed. managed and Danh out of her color and her depict the world as it should be but only one a short time. and now Danh. she sizif if you can say sizif squared. a girl who is a spoiled and arrogant Viplav turned into extremely friendly and wonderful guy she made it to the top of the stone and the stone remained. both in their own way were sizif but are not lucky enough to stay i. stones were broken down and crashed into the ravine. After 5 long years both have changed but their role. sizif now Viplav who tried to impossible. trying their stone called Danhi lead to the top and to stay there. but the hill is a hill and it shows how someone can rolls something to him. Top is the meaning of life and Sisyphus was the top of the meaning of his existence. and Viplav tried again and again to return the woman of my life in my life. sizif is Viplav sizif is Danhi. sorry to post this might be complicated but the point is that everyone must experiment impossible if he wants to come to the peak of his life. Edited by zajedno - 7 years ago
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Nuss ðŸ˜Šgood to see you ...thank you for reading and sharing your view...Aaj kal tomato ya bricks bade costly hogaye hain aap par dalne ke liye nahi kharidne wali main ðŸ˜†...nahi main lazy hogayi hu isiliye sab ka jawab aane ke baad hi reply de dungi ðŸ˜† Yes I agree Sanjeeda and Mishal are a good pair thou we haven't got much of them in the show, they did a great job in such a short span esp San...Yes plz do express openly after all we are here to express freely about what we feel...Yes I did feel those short cut methods could have landed Parshiya in trouble. From a practical point of view due to lack of time when you get help from no where anyone would have done what Dhani has done to save her child. She can't sit there and expect some help to come from the heaven's right. Eventually as you rightly point out its responsibility of Viplav to look after his child. Have just watched the episode have to think what should be the topic yet...Thank you for coming n being a constant support to me Nuss ...Till then take care. 

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Dr Joy ðŸ˜Š...good to see you ...thank you for reading and sharing your view...True the pair looks really good and both the actors are doing a great job here given the story line. What you say is true Parshiya's love may be unrequited but his concern for the mother n daughter is genuine. He always wanted best for them. Yes a mother can go through any obstacles in her life just to see her child safe. Thank you for coming and being a constant support dear...Till then take care. 
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Hello Zad ðŸ˜Š good to see you...thank you for reading and sharing your view...Loved your reply had to think for a while to understand what you were trying to convey. True what you say is practical...one must go through so many experiences and keep trying n experimenting to reach the peak of one's life. We do need the determination to keep trying until we succeed in our goals. It may take a while and we may not succeed in our first attempt but as we keep trying we may find different methods which can be applied so that we can achieve success.

You rightly pointed by mentioning that Viplav did try hard to bring colors in Dhani's life. It did take a while to do so but he did succeed back then. And yes Dhani did bring some wonderful changes in Viplav in return as he became far better human being during that time. But yes unfortunately both could not stay together as life itself may brought so many obstacles and they had face them every now and then. Viplav did keep trying to bring Dhani and Vidha back in his life and he did try harder this time. The story of Sisyphus you have explained is beautiful Zad and you have given a very clear explanation. I could always learn so much from your wise and wonderful replies my dear positive queen. Thank you for being there always and being a constant support to me...Till then take care. 
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pearl100

Hello Zad ðŸ˜Š good to see you...thank you for reading and sharing your view...Loved your reply had to think for a while to understand what you were trying to convey. True what you say is practical...one must go through so many experiences and keep trying n experimenting to reach the peak of one's life. We do need the determination to keep trying until we succeed in our goals. It may take a while and we may not succeed in our first attempt but as we keep trying we may find different methods which can be applied so that we can achieve success.

You rightly pointed by mentioning that Viplav did try hard to bring colors in Dhani's life. It did take a while to do so but he did succeed back then. And yes Dhani did bring some wonderful changes in Viplav in return as he became far better human being during that time. But yes unfortunately both could not stay together as life itself may brought so many obstacles and they had face them every now and then. Viplav did keep trying to bring Dhani and Vidha back in his life and he did try harder this time. The story of Sisyphus you have explained is beautiful Zad and you have given a very clear explanation. I could always learn so much from your wise and wonderful replies my dear positive queen. Thank you for being there always and being a constant support to me...Till then take care. 

mean, you understand the point. to me it is very expensive. I wanted to see if you understand me, since you alone You're giving a lot of thought threads. thank you for being so good, but for my support, I will always be there for you and for others. go ahead and enjoy it.