Abhay OS: The end

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guys. .I guess the title of the os gives an idea what its about...actually I wrote this around the time the blast track was being shown ...actually I scribbled it somewhere and I found it yesterday. ..so I thought of posting it but itsa sad story. ..khud thodi sad feel kar rahi hoon. ...anyway hope you like it

THE END

Blood blood and more blood. That is all I can see . Warm blood. My blood. I can barely feel my own body. All I feel is the frantic pounding of my heart accelerating towards its last beat. But I can't let that happen. Not yet. I have to hold on till help comes . Not because I hope they can save me . No. I know I am going to die. God knows how many bullets I have taken.

But I have to hold on. For Asad. I look at his lifeless body lying a few feet away from me. I have to tell someone that he was innocent and also about those traitors. I still can't believe that beast killed him. He was just a child. A innocent boy who had fallen in their trap. This wasn't supposed to be his fight. I think of Haider uncle and Zubeda aunty and feel guilty. I should have convinced him to go home. To attend the wedding.

The wedding. Adarsh Bhai's wedding. We had all been waiting for this day. I remember lounging on my brother's bed a few hours before after a argument with Simmi. I teased him that he shouldn't be so happy about the wedding as he was going to lose his peace of mind forever. The perils of marriage.

" Koi baat nahin Chottu. Samhaal loonga. Bas shaadi jaldi se ho jaaye. " he said all excited.

" Aur phir tu toh hai na advice dene. Tujhse zyaada biwi se daath kaun kha sakta hai. " Jaidev Bhai added.

Now that memory seems to be from an alternate life. A different time.

Everyone was so happy today. My brother had found a perfect bride. Not just perfect for him but for our family. Swadheenta . My sister. Tonight I planned to thank her for coming into my brother's life. She really changed Bhai. Who could have thought my reserved mature shy brother would fall crazily in love? I always thought Adarsh bhai would go for an arranged marriage specially after seeing how much mom was hurt with what I did. But unlike Jaidev Bhai he is a very emotional person and deserves someone who can understand him, and whom he would cherish. And that perfect partner he found in Swadheenta.

She is a wonderful person. At first I thought my brother was attracted to her. That was very unlike him of course. He had never been interested in any girl. When he told me at the hospital that he was in love with Swadheenta I wasn't surprised but I realised the depth of his feelings when he told us that he was competing in a dance competition to win her father's approval. At that point I didn't understand why he had fallen for her. But when I got to know her I understood that she is perfect for him. She shares his passion for truth. And she loves him a lot.

They both were so excited about the wedding. The most important day of their lives. That was why I sided with Asad against postponing the wedding. But now I wish I had. They will never be able to celebrate this day. This would be the day their brothers were taken away from them forever. The beginning of their new life will be tainted by my death and Asad's.

What will Bhai do? There is nothing in the world my brother loves more than his family. He has always protected me. I know my death will break him. Swadheenta too. She loves Asad as much as Bhai loves me. And I am her brother too. Its not going to be easy for her either. Maybe they will find solace in each other. They wouldn't rest till our murderers are punished.

Jaya Bhabhi and Jaidev Bhai would support them. I wouldn't see them start over either. My angry and silent brother. My sweet Bhabhi. They will be broken too but they will have to be strong. For our family. For our parents.

My parents. I feel a pang of pain again. My heart races faster. My mom. She loves us all but I was always her favourite. Her most pampered and loved child. I remember lying on her lap every evening telling her about everything that happened that day. It was a habit for years. She would listen patiently to all I had to say. Be it my stupid fights with friends as a child or about a new case I was involved in as an officer. She would tell me things too. Mom had known almost everything going on in my life till Simmi came along. I can still recall her shock the day I brought Simmi home as my wife. Her favourite child had broken her trust. I have never felt more helpless. But she had forgiven me. I am happy I got a chance to tell her how much I love her. I wanted to go home give her a big hug and tell her that I want to be a parent like her and dad. That I know is not going to happen. I am not going to be around my child at all.

My child. Simmi. I promised her that I will be with her through all this. Now I am going to make things worse for them. Would she be able to bear losing me? I have always tried to protect her but now there is nothing I can do . I feel helpless. She has always been dependent on me for everything. We both liked it that way. Always. I remember the first time I met her and I feel like smiling. My heartppounds faster and my vision gets hazy. No I have to hold on. I hold on to that memory. I have always been a romantic at heart but even I hadn't expected to fall in love with someone this deeply.

It was around 2 years ago . After a tedious day I was driving home rather late and took a wrong route. Realising my mistake I tried to take a turn and hit a car coming in the opposite direction. Before I could get out I saw her get out of the car. She was scolding me even before I could get out. I felt like laughing at the way she was scolding me. Then stopping myself from laughing I got out. She looked shocked and I remembered that I was wearing my uniform. That kind of reaction towards police officers was usual . But not with Simmi.

" Galti aapki hi hai . Mere paas licence nahin hai iska matlab yeh nahin hai ki galti meri hai. Aur itne raat ko aap mujhe arrest bhi nahinkar sakta ho. Aur kkiya toh mere papa aapko chhodenge nahin. .."She went on. I couldn't help laugh out loud. She hadn't expected that. I accepted it was my mistake and dropped her home. All through the way she was chattering. I should have been irritated instead I felt light and happy. And when she was leaving I felt like not letting go. I kept going back to her knowing she would never be my family's choice. And I have never regretted it because no matter what she is like I love her.

I have always tried to protect her . I let her be her silly childish self while I took care of everything. The mature one. The fear of losing her made me keep her away from anything that could hurt her. Supporting her. Protecting her. Becoming her anchor. But today I am not sure about it. What would she do without me? I know my family would take care of her but will she be able to cope? Take up our child's responsibility? Would this harm her or my child?

The thought scares me to death. That is ironic. I am going to die anyway. I feel a surge of anger at that beast. He wouldn't be spared. I won't leave him. My vision gets more hazy. I know I don't have much time left. I can hear sounds of people approaching. Just a bit longer I tell myself. But till then I will go on holding on to memories of the time spent with my family and friends. I would tell them what I can. I will leave the rest to them. They would fight the rest of the battle. Adarsh Bhai and Swadheenta. They would get us justice. I know they would . After all truth always wins doesn't it?

Itni sad os ke liye sorry. ..will try not to write such stories again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭

Very beautifully written... but very sad too...
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well writen 👏 Sadly its Sad OS 😔but i loved the way u wrote ,way u brought memory of his beloved family
..continue writing..Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulously written dear really true feelings expressed so overwhelmingly pls continue to write and give us updates
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it got me emotional Very nice well written.. Missing Dehleez