kaleidoscopic display:color of celebration, celebration of colors..

simpleAnna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Color , rang is something that speaks without a word, shows which personality we truly r, it brings our inner self out for d rest of d world...Ishq ka rang safed is a show that started with d theme of d colors...how d meaning differs for two different human being and d journey is all about how this two meanings blend with one another.

The color of my life is white,so is d color of my fate. The omnipotent who gives color to everything Himself chose d color white .so white is d color of my devotion , my simplicity... The white I bear symbolizes my tears that nobody can see,my loneliness, I thereby deny all other colors of d world.what is love?love is d color of the Omnipotent,so color of my love is white.love that requires sacrifice.

Red is the color of my passionate love, love that flows through veins,love that gives energy to fight till end,red is d color of her parting that she will bear on my name..

Orange is the color of my enthusiasm for life , my optimism, my determination, yes one day she will come back to me.yes she has to.

Green is the color of my positivity, it renews me , restores me everytime I get refused by her.Green is my sense of right and wrong, my strength to cope with adversity ,no matter how much she says she doesn't love me, I will alwys b with her , will give her shelter under my arms.

Blue is the color of my trust , my honesty and loyalty towards her.Blue is d color of my peace and tranquility...

Violet is the color of my selflessness, sensitivity, my compassion.Violet symbolizes my pains...my desire to b with her.

When all these color unite, they take the form of white , so yes my friends d color of my love is white , color that holds all d colors of light in itself , such is my color of love.Even geeta and ved say d same.if life is ever colored by d color of love, it never takes any other color than this color of white ...d one who ever gets drowned in d whirlpool of love, loses himself, like all these colors loses their own identity n become one WHITE

Happy birthday ishq ka rang safed. This is my way of celebrating ur birthday.I will always b a safedian by heart.Dear safedians, though I posted this very late, but I want u to join me in this celebration of colors.

https://vid.me/fLYK

Thanks to nusipa, main garib hoon mere pas laptop nehi hain she made all d arrangements for d whole thread.thanks to hammie for d title I learnt d word KALEIDOSCOPE from her.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
you are really unique and you're right. Now I understood the essence of the title series. White is the color of love. all colors when mixed yields white. bravo girls opened me eyes. whoa,, about this I never thought. All colors are the colors of love and when connected to the unique white color. well done.
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
👏 ⭐️
I hamlet53... celebrate the splash of  diversity of ISHQ!    I celebrate  all the  members on this forum! the  diaspora of  culture ,faiths , languages  ,ways of life.. all united by the colour of Ishq  on this forum...  taz,. nus and others thanks for this ongoing celebration.. Taz your  great description of the colours of the rainbow   is worth praise... tell you who I missed   when reading your post on colours  Samantha... remember she  loved   making posts on the Ishq episodes that played on the symbolisim  of the episodes... Sam...on behalf of all at Ishq    hammie  sends you    love on the birthday of our programme...   taz.. you gave me tremendous joy by your vm highlighting  colours.. Dhanush   a Tamil superstar  is my favorite..  dont know  his language but   love him none the less.. this then is the magic of IKRS...  a colorful  world family..
thanks   for making many of us smile...  its true the colour of love is pure  like the one who created us... keep the mishaal  [torch]   shining..
much love hammie
simpleAnna thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4594963

Hammie hammie hammie Check it n see where I got my inspiration to make this post.it was a visual treat to read this particular post.
What a lovely comment.it will get spoilt if I annotate it.suddenly noticed I forgot typing about d color yelllow.n yes I had to miss indigo as I couldnt find it as a color option.same happened with violet but covered it with magenta.indigo n yellow r sti there in my diary was going to post them too.
Really cant thank u enough for reading n commenting.Edited by simple2joy - 7 years ago
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U made me emotional didi.. Cant see anything.. Vision blurred.. 
Will be missing my dear show.. Did not ever think that I will get attached to Mishal's shows like this.. One after another.. So LTL and IKRS are the two shows I love the most.. 
I dont know how m I going to live without getting the regular doses of Viplav Tripathi.. 
Mishal has become my habit.. Hmm its going to take time, a long time till I accept the truth that IKRS is over and just like Dutta, Viplav is never going to return again.. He will be there only in our memories..

I will not say that I will never fall in love with any other hindi show ever..becoz let mishal come up with another new show, I will start loving it with all my heart again.. But not anything beyond mishal..
His shows and the characters played by him will always remain my most favourites..
Will miss IKRS.. but my show will be alive within me forever..
revathirk thumbnail
Superb indeed beautiful 
...a unique way of celebration 
A unique way of expressing ur love...👏👏👏
S
Wonderful way of defining d colors...
Hats off to u...n thanku for such a beautiful post...
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh joyu I'm here finally to wish my Ishq belated happy bday dear..!! 😳
U take a hug fr gving us ths beutiful rainbow post.. indeed u ve made it special by adding those beautiful words of title song.. blended so well with ths rainbow.. 😳

Yesss I agree how it was always Viplov Impossible Ishq centric story dear..!! All the colors fr his ishq u ve mentioned here was a perfect fit fr Viplov n so making his love pure n white...cv's hav gven us gem of a character n brilliant background story with a cause n I'll always be grateful to them fr this..!! 😳 viplov can be created once in centuries n they've done ths fr us n m glad I witnessed his journey..!!❤️

Yea n how cn i forget to mention abt Dha.. her white color has always been a mark of innocence purity n compassion.. evenbths character cant b created again..!!
Thnx fr posting ths on bday n making birthday even more special dear..!!😳 Love u..!!Edited by NusiSg - 7 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yet again a beautiful piece of writing Joy! Loved the different shades reference n how it blends into white...the whole in dept synopsis of Ikrs is written so artistically inmix of colors...!Lovely...Excellent as it takes me into all thse memorable days..!
simpleAnna thumbnail
Originally posted by: zajedno

you are really unique and you're right. Now I understood the essence of the title series. White is the color of love. all colors when mixed yields white. bravo girls opened me eyes. whoa,, about this I never thought. All colors are the colors of love and when connected to the unique white color. well done.

Thanks zad for reading.but u already read my post even before j could post my pics n links.so I blv u haven't checked my video, watch it n enjoy.

simpleAnna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

U made me emotional didi.. Cant see anything.. Vision blurred..

Will be missing my dear show.. Did not ever think that I will get attached to Mishal's shows like this.. One after another.. So LTL and IKRS are the two shows I love the most..
I dont know how m I going to live without getting the regular doses of Viplav Tripathi..
Mishal has become my habit.. Hmm its going to take time, a long time till I accept the truth that IKRS is over and just like Dutta, Viplav is never going to return again.. He will be there only in our memories..

I will not say that I will never fall in love with any other hindi show ever..becoz let mishal come up with another new show, I will start loving it with all my heart again.. But not anything beyond mishal..
His shows and the characters played by him will always remain my most favourites..
Will miss IKRS.. but my show will be alive within me forever..

Every good thing has to come to an end...