ankit bathla talks abt break frm thapki nd future plans

gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ankit-bathla-talks-of-his-break-thapki-pyar-ki-and-his-future-plans-160810

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
best of luck Ankit. 
tfs Sinal
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Popular hunk Ankit Bathlawill soon go missing for some time from the Colors popular show, Thapki Pyar Ki(SOL and Shoonya Square). Yes, the talented actor who has been showcasing his obsessive nature will wrap up shoot today (10 August), and will bid adieu, for at least the time being. Ankit passes on his lovely message to his fans. "I have been getting tons and tons of messages from my fans. I really appreciate their love and warmth. I will be back again in Thapki with something new to give." Ask him whether he has no apprehensions of losing the love of audience by going missing, and he exclaims, "Not really. The character of Dhruv has really made a mark and nothing can diminish it. Even when Dhruv was at his notorious best, he was appreciated for his performance." 🤣   [x]
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Audience kaise bhoolegi usse. . Phool barsa barsa kr to usse bidai di hai.
santhosha. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ANKIT chalagaya tho MONICA ki kya hogi...!!!!!!?????
Tabitha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu_t_d09

Popular hunk Ankit Bathlawill soon go missing for some time from the Colors popular show, Thapki Pyar Ki(SOL and Shoonya Square). Yes, the talented actor who has been showcasing his obsessive nature will wrap up shoot today (10 August), and will bid adieu, for at least the time being. Ankit passes on his lovely message to his fans. "I have been getting tons and tons of messages from my fans. I really appreciate their love and warmth. I will be back again in Thapki with something new to give." Ask him whether he has no apprehensions of losing the love of audience by going missing, and he exclaims, "Not really. The character of Dhruv has really made a mark and nothing can diminish it. Even when Dhruv was at his notorious best, he was appreciated for his performance." 🤣   [x]

Thankzz..Jaate jaate bhi khud ki tareef kar raha hai..Show off..🤢..Chalo jaan chuti..
Ayaan78 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing 
Best of luck Mr Bathla :)
Nijhum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS sinal
Jo bhi ho kuch dino ko,liye usse chutkara to mili ðŸ˜†
Nijhum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs sinal
Ji bhi ho kuch di no k liye usse chutkara to mili ðŸ˜†
Renu_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neett

Audience kaise bhoolegi usse. . Phool barsa barsa kr to usse bidai di hai.

🤣🤣🤣...lagta hai ke duniya ke saare phool uss par barsa di humne ðŸ˜†