Anita in Tiwari' Godh, Kabh???

ArnavKhushiArSh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Did I miss something? Tiwari mentioned on phone call (9th Aug epi) that it was also impossible that she sits in his lap but Anita says now leave that, so when did that happen? ðŸ˜• Did I miss something? Edited by ArnavKhushiArSh - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArnavKhushiArSh

Did I miss something? Tiwari mentioned on phone call (9th Aug epi) that it was also impossible that she sits in his lap but Anita says now leave that, so when did that happen? ðŸ˜• Did I miss something?

In yesterday's episode (beginning Part of the episode) Anita sits on Tiwari's lap because she sees a rat and jumped on Tiwari's lap...earlier Tiwari had a dream of Anita sits in his lap...😆
begumparaa thumbnail
Yes you missed it. It actually happened and Anita while trying to avoid a mouse , slipped and fell on Tiwari's lap. But the interesting thing was that she kept sitting in his lap for quite some time and even after Vibhu walked in after a few minutes she was still sitting on Tiwari's lap. And even while Vibhu was there, she kept sitting on Tiwari's lap.

Generally we get to see a lot of Vibhu - Angoori romantic moments , it was nice to see a Anita- Tiwari romantic moment for a change.