Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Aham Sharma hails from Salimpur, a small village in Bihar. After schooling in hometown, he moved to Indore to pursue an Engineering degree. Later he got employee in a software developement MNC in Mumbai. But destiny had it different way which took him to acting courses.

Aham Sharma began his acting career by starring in a television series named, Chand Ke Paar Chalo aired on NDTV Imagine.He played the central role of Rehan, a young man of aristocratic lineage, set in Lucknow. Rehan was separated from his family as a child due to his father's death which made him resent his mother deeply.

He then played the role of Nirbhay Pundir, a supporting role in the television serial Bairi Piya in the channel COLOURS, 2010.

In 2009, Sharma did his first film Blue Oranges by a debutant director, Rajesh Ganguly. The film centers on a murder mystery about an alcoholic women named Shalini (Pooja Kanwal) who was murdered, creating suspects out of a painter, a student and a pilot. He played the role of the painter named "Kevin Travasso" alongside veteran actor Rajit Kapoor. He also worked in other films like Yeh Jo Mohabbat Hai (2012) and Karle Pyaar Karle (2014).

Aham joined the cast of Zee TV's series Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi (2011), on the lives of two orphan sisters, Isha and Ira. He played the role of "Shravan", a loud, funny and lovable gangster who is a bike mechanic by profession. Shravan, despite having gone through overwhelming odds, has just one weakness and that is his obsession with RJ Palak which was another identity assumed by the character Isha. Sharma's character turned stalker on the quiet and affable Isha, with a passion that often bordered on being obsessive.

Sharma rose to prominence by his performances in the TV series' Aasman Se Aage (2012). As Angad his dancing skill was appreciated by the audience.

Then he played a negative role in the serial Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath in one episode aired on 25 May 2013, in the role of "Dr. Ajay /Vidyut-The Flash man", a villain with super powers.

He did episodic in Fear Files, Aahat & CID.

Aham played the majestic warrior Karna in the TV Series Mahabharat (2013).After that no look back for him.For his portrayal of Karna, he earned his first awards Saathi Nayi Soch Ka at Star Parivaar and Best Actor In Supporting Role at Indian Telly Awards. His performance in Mahabharat not only enthralled the Indian audiences but also attracted viewers from overseas. Sharma, along with the cast of Mahabharat, were invited to hold a fan meeting tour. The Times of India reported in 2014 that the show has a huge fan following abroad and as result, the prominent characters from the show had been called to Indonesia for a special event. Sharma, together with fellow cast members of Mahabharat, performed on "Mahabharat Show: Fan Meeting Tour" in the year 2014.
In 2014, Sharma made his way to the 11th edition of 50 Sexiest Asian Men in The World by the British weekly newspaper Eastern Eye with his 27th position.

Aham played the role of Arjun Mehra the protagonist in Manmarziyan with a hidden motif. His role has various shades where he constantly strives between the good and the bad in him. This role showcased his versatility as an actor and gained him immense popularity.

In the period drama film about the Indo-China War, 1962 My Country Land, he played an Army Lance Naik who is given the responsibility for mapping, along the Indo - China border. The film is based on a character during 1959 across the Indo-China border.The film debuted in March du Film of the 2016 Cannes Film Festival.

Currently, He is playing Rishabh in Brahmarakshas. A witty, carefree, Fun loving Guy.

Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago
sania_58 thumbnail

"Out of sight, out of mind"!!! I wonder is the saying applicable for Aham?? If only he knew how he continue to live in my mind.

Aham Sharma, he needs no introduction. He just sweeps us all off our feets with just his million-dollar smile & innocent, powerful, intoxicating eyes.
Honestly, I saw Aham first time in Mahabharat as Karna. Karna is my all time favourite & it is also very hard to impress me. But His one look, his first entry scene. I just fall in Love. I ardently watched him as Karna, beginning to end & I was mesmerized. His whole journey in Mahabharata as Karna is simply magical. Every time, I wonder He is doing acting?? No No, He is the KARNA, reborn again, whom I loved from the childhood. Still, I watch the old episodes of Mahabharat in Hotstar. It's to treat to his Fans. The way he played Karna, for me, it's called Perfection & Excellence.

After that, he came back in Manmarziyan as Arjun Mehra. A contemporary role. Not so Perfect character, but A HERO in terms of acting. Arjun was a multi-layered character with both positivity & negativity. He is handsome, but there was a magnetic attraction in him which is so tempting & captivating. Arjun Mehra is very special to me because from this character I discovered Aham's tremendous sex-Appeal. Hotness Personified.

Later, I watched his other works in Youtube. I appreciate him as Rehan, Shravan, Angad. He is a very composed Actor. He always do a scene so effortlessly, that I always wonder whether he is doing acting or he is the real one. He is very versatile Actor. He can do any role. We are on cloud nine to hear the news of screening of his film in Cannes. For me, Aham is a distant Star & mysterious also. I am waiting for the day when we got to know more about person Aham Sharma, not Actor Aham Sharma. But I admire his many qualities. It's not easy to left a secure job & try hands in acting. It needs lots of courage & confidence. He wrote his destiny with his Hard work. He is a motivation to many of us.

Enjoy watching him in the role of fun-loving Rishabh in Brahmarakshas. Witnessing a completely new avtaar of Aham.  I always felt that most probably he will never do justice in comic roles. But I am proudly declaring, he proved me wrong. I am super impressed by his comic timings. I am loving the performance of Rishabh & the all time cute smile on his face.

Itna Karenge tumse pyaar...
sania_58 thumbnail

Please Follow IF Rules.

Do not bash any Person or the Actor.

No Personal Chatting.

For any doubts, PM me or the Admin of the Forums.              

sania_58 thumbnail

Hit Like to Join.

sania_58                      Namita                PraLita               VK_Sibling_Love

SSRALspl                   dushturain              Spring01           Wunderbar

nimmu96                     AngelicTomboy        Dhivyakrish31    FrOzen

aadi720                        CarpedeimRose       Anuranjana         Love_Never_Dies

Vrish                            Fleurdelice              Pilar

Swetha                         ArjunfanNAJAAN    Abyspecial

Andromeda                  ArdentDreamer         ProudRSfan
sania_58 thumbnail

Thread Ready. Welcome to all. Lets Begin the AT.😳
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Add me in, I am a fan of Aham Sharma since Mahabharata days.
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay !!! Wonderful job Madhu... Amazing... 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice AT. Looking forward to chatting and getting to see more of Aham. 
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, I saw Aham first in Manmarziyaan and liked him immensely. I started to watch Bhramarakhshas only for him. And here his character is like complete opposite of what he played in Manmarziyaan and it just proves how versatile his acting skills are...
I am loving this fun-loving mastikhor Rishab and Aham is doing 100%justice to the character.